Newton gravity law and Cavendish exp.

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2016, 11:58:33 PM9/9/16

I have some more bad new. Newton's gravity equation

F = (G m1 m2)/r2 .........................................................................................71

is verified by Cavendish experiment using two lead spheres that gravitational force is measured using a torsion mechanism. Cavendish lead spheres m1 = .73 kg, m1 = 158 kg are separated by the distance of .5 meters which forms a force of,

F = (6.67384×10−11) x (.73)(158) / (.5)2 ≃ 3 x 10−8 N ≃ 1μg ..................72

The measurement uncertainty in 1797 for one pound of silver was 1 mg yet Cavendish detected a weight of 1 μg which proves Cavendish's experiment is physically invalid. In a separate experiment, two electrically grounded lead spheres are used to test Newton's gravity equation. A .73 kg lead sphere is suspended using a thin wire and centered .01 mm from the larger lead sphere (158 kg). A laser is used to measure the change in the angle of the wire that is suspending the smaller lead sphere. As the larger lead sphere is slowly rolled away from the suspended lead sphere, no measureable change in the angle of the suspended lead sphere is observed which proves Newton's gravity equation and Cavendish's experiment are scientific hoaxes.

Peter Riedt

Sep 10, 2016, 12:40:45 AM9/10/16
Kepler, Bullialdus, Huygens, Newton and Cavendish produced the laws that explain the solar system by mathematical formulas that can be verified by observations.

Helmut Wabnig

Sep 10, 2016, 4:23:13 AM9/10/16
On Fri, 9 Sep 2016 20:58:31 -0700 (PDT), numbernu...@gmail.com
wrote:

>I have some more bad new. Newton's gravity equation
>
>F = (G m1 m2)/r2 .........................................................................................71
>

>is verified by Cavendish experiment using two lead spheres that gravitational force is measured using a torsion mechanism. Cavendish lead spheres m1 = .73 kg, m1 = 158 kg are separated by the distance of .5 meters which forms a force of,
>

>F = (6.67384×10?11) x (.73)(158) / (.5)2 ? 3 x 10?8 N ? 1?g ..................72
>

>The measurement uncertainty in 1797 for one pound of silver was 1 mg yet Cavendish detected a weight of 1 ?g which proves Cavendish's experiment is physically invalid. In a separate experiment, two electrically grounded lead spheres are used to test Newton's gravity equation. A .73 kg lead sphere is suspended using a thin wire and centered .01 mm from the larger lead sphere (158 kg). A laser is used to measure the change in the angle of the wire that is suspending the smaller lead sphere. As the larger lead sphere is slowly rolled away from the suspended lead sphere, no measureable change in the angle of the suspended lead sphere is observed which proves Newton's gravity equation and Cavendish's experiment are scientific hoaxes.

Experimental physics is not for dummies.

w.

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2016, 5:43:42 PM9/10/16

Kepler, Bullialdus, Huygens, Newton and Cavendish produced the laws that explain the solar system by mathematical formulas that can be verified by observations. Peter Riedt.

Then why does the suspended lead sphere not produce a motion of gravity?

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2016, 5:45:08 PM9/10/16
Experimental physics is not for dummies. -------Helmut Wabnig

All aspects of modern experimental physics is performed by dummies.

Gary Harnagel

Sep 10, 2016, 7:45:28 PM9/10/16
You are stupidly wrong again, troll. Why don't you shut up and stop
embarrassing yourself.

Prokaryotic Caspase Homolog

Sep 11, 2016, 12:14:58 AM9/11/16
Oh, come on. High school students regularly reproduce the Cavendish experiment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyLYbvZIYoU

The YouTube video was a qualitative demonstration.
Some high school students even do it quantitatively.

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2016, 4:01:39 PM9/11/16
Oh, come on. High school students regularly reproduce the Cavendish experiment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyLYbvZIYoU

The YouTube video was a qualitative demonstration.
Some high school students even do it quantitatively.

Thank you good sir. I will have to change what I have written. A .73 kg lead sphere is suspended using a thin wire and centered .01 mm from the larger lead sphere (158 kg). A laser is used to measure the change in the angle of the wire that is suspending the smaller lead sphere. As the larger lead sphere is slowly rolled away from the suspended lead sphere, no measureable change in the angle of the suspended lead sphere is observed. This experiment is Cavendish's experiment using a more sophisticated detection method using lasers. It must be obvious that small mass (less than 399 lb) do not attract or repel. A mind is a terrible thing to be wasted.

Prokaryotic Caspase Homolog

Sep 11, 2016, 4:56:24 PM9/11/16
So don't waste your mind.

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2016, 8:02:10 PM9/11/16
Sore loser?

Prokaryotic Caspase Homolog

Sep 12, 2016, 12:17:45 AM9/12/16
On Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 7:02:10 PM UTC-5, numbernu...@gmail.com wrote:
> Sore loser?

It is not a loss to decide that a cow dropping is best left to the dung beetles.

kenseto

Sep 12, 2016, 10:19:23 AM9/12/16
His experiment failed because the attraction of the earth to each lead ball is so much stronger than the attraction of the lead balls to each other and cancel out all the effect of the attraction between the lead balls. In any case the cause of gravity is described in a new theory called DTG.....a paper on DTG is available in the following link:
http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015gravity.pdf

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2016, 3:19:47 PM9/14/16

His experiment failed because the attraction of the earth to each lead ball is so much stronger than the attraction of the lead balls to each other and cancel out all the effect of the attraction between the lead balls. In any case the cause of gravity is described in a new theory called DTG.....a paper on DTG is available in the following link:
http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015gravity.pdf --------kenseto.

Your argument would conflict with Cavendish's experiment that detected a force that is used to determine the value of G.

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2016, 7:47:45 PM9/14/16
His experiment failed because the attraction of the earth to each lead ball is so much stronger than the attraction of the lead balls to each other and cancel out all the effect of the attraction between the lead balls.

That new to me! Example, when a cannon ball is emitting from a canon, the horizontal motion of the cannon is not eliminated by the earth's mass. You're not making this up are you. God, what if you were a college professor or graduate student saying this at a seminar with me there asking a bunch of questions. Someday, sometime I may be in the audience ready steady to go but your probability a pimpled faced high school student bored to death waiting for the next Star Wars movie but it would not surpise me if you were a college professor who drolls.

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2016, 6:26:47 PM9/15/16
His experiment failed because the attraction of the earth to each lead ball is so much stronger than the attraction of the lead balls to each other and cancel out all the effect of the attraction between the lead balls.--------kenseto.

kenseto

Sep 16, 2016, 9:00:01 AM9/16/16
On Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 6:26:47 PM UTC-4, numbernu...@gmail.com wrote:
> His experiment failed because the attraction of the earth to each lead ball is so much stronger than the attraction of the lead balls to each other and cancel out all the effect of the attraction between the lead balls.--------kenseto.

The following experiment will demonstrate gravity between masses:
1. A glass of water with a ping pong ball floating in the center of it.
2. move the glass near a mountain you will see that the ball will move to the near side of the glass toward the mountain.

Odd Bodkin

Sep 16, 2016, 9:49:47 AM9/16/16
On 9/16/2016 7:59 AM, kenseto wrote:
> The following experiment will demonstrate gravity between masses:
> 1. A glass of water with a ping pong ball floating in the center of it.
> 2. move the glass near a mountain you will see that the ball will move to the
> near side of the glass toward the mountain.

LOL. Have you actually done this experiment?

--
Odd Bodkin --- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

kenseto

Sep 16, 2016, 10:10:29 AM9/16/16
On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 9:49:47 AM UTC-4, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> On 9/16/2016 7:59 AM, kenseto wrote:
> > The following experiment will demonstrate gravity between masses:
> > 1. A glass of water with a ping pong ball floating in the center of it.
> > 2. move the glass near a mountain you will see that the ball will move to the
> > near side of the glass toward the mountain.
>
> LOL. Have you actually done this experiment?

Why the LOL? I read somewhere (I don'ts recall where) this experiment was performed. This experiment can be performed with a large number of ball in a large bath of water. If all the balls move toward the mountain side, that will confirm the gravitational attraction between the mountain and the balls.

Odd Bodkin

Sep 16, 2016, 10:56:57 AM9/16/16
On 9/16/2016 9:10 AM, kenseto wrote:
> On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 9:49:47 AM UTC-4, Odd Bodkin wrote:
>> On 9/16/2016 7:59 AM, kenseto wrote:
>>> The following experiment will demonstrate gravity between masses:
>>> 1. A glass of water with a ping pong ball floating in the center of it.
>>> 2. move the glass near a mountain you will see that the ball will move to the
>>> near side of the glass toward the mountain.
>>
>> LOL. Have you actually done this experiment?
>
> Why the LOL? I read somewhere (I don'ts recall where) this experiment was performed.

If you don't remember where you read it, then you also do not remember
accurately what you read.

As for the LOL, do you have any idea what forces are acting on a
ping-pong ball in a bath of water and how large those forces are
compared to the gravitational pull of a mountain?

> This experiment can be performed with a large number of ball in a large bath of water.
> If all the balls move toward the mountain side, that will confirm the gravitational
> attraction between the mountain and the balls.

kenseto

Sep 16, 2016, 2:02:15 PM9/16/16
On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 10:56:57 AM UTC-4, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> On 9/16/2016 9:10 AM, kenseto wrote:
> >>
> >> LOL. Have you actually done this experiment?
> >
> > Why the LOL? I read somewhere (I don'ts recall where) this experiment was performed.
>
> If you don't remember where you read it, then you also do not remember
> accurately what you read.

does that mean that you read it and that's why you said that I do not remember accurately what I read?
In that case why don't you tell us accurately what the experiment all about?

Odd Bodkin

Sep 16, 2016, 2:33:22 PM9/16/16
On 9/16/2016 1:02 PM, kenseto wrote:
> On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 10:56:57 AM UTC-4, Odd Bodkin wrote:

>>> Why the LOL? I read somewhere (I don'ts recall where) this experiment was performed.
>>
>> If you don't remember where you read it, then you also do not remember
>> accurately what you read.
>
> does that mean that you read it and that's why you said that I do not remember
> accurately what I read?

Ken, I did a search for this experiment you claimed to have read about.
Nothing came up.

However, ping pong balls floating on water are subject to non-flatness
of the surface due to meniscus curvature and surface ripples, as well as
convection currents in the water, and these are far larger than any
gravitational differential due to a nearby mountain. A back of the hand
calculation shows this.

You didn't read any such experiment. You made it up.

Ned Latham

Sep 16, 2016, 2:56:55 PM9/16/16
Odd Bodkin wrote:
> kenseto wrote:
> > Odd Bodkin wrote:

> > > LOL. Have you actually done this experiment?
> >
> > Why the LOL? I read somewhere (I don'ts recall where)
> > this experiment was performed.
>
> If you don't remember where you read it, then you also
> do not remember accurately what you read.

That's specious bullshit, slow boy.

----snip----

kenseto

Sep 16, 2016, 3:18:54 PM9/16/16
On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 2:33:22 PM UTC-4, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> On 9/16/2016 1:02 PM, kenseto wrote:

> >> If you don't remember where you read it, then you also do not remember
> >> accurately what you read.
> >
> > does that mean that you read it and that's why you said that I do not remember
> > accurately what I read?
>
> Ken, I did a search for this experiment you claimed to have read about.
> Nothing came up.
>
> However, ping pong balls floating on water are subject to non-flatness
> of the surface due to meniscus curvature and surface ripples, as well as
> convection currents in the water, and these are far larger than any
> gravitational differential due to a nearby mountain. A back of the hand
> calculation shows this.

IF YOU DO THE EXPERIMENT IN A FLAT LAND THE BALLS WILL DISTRIBUTE EVENLY ON THE WATER SURFACE. IF YOU DO THE EXPERIMENT NEAR A MOUNTAIN ALL THE BALLS WILL MOVE TOWARD THE MOUNTAIN SIDE.

> You didn't read any such experiment. You made it up.

I DIDN'T MAKE IT UP.

Odd Bodkin

Sep 16, 2016, 3:25:41 PM9/16/16
No they won't. If the water level is below the top of the walls of the
container, then they will aggregate at the edge of the container,
mountain or no mountain. Try it, you'll see.

There are even YouTube clips of this.

I'll just mention in passing that by capitalizing this nonsense, you
have elected to just broadcast your foolishness more loudly.

Odd Bodkin

Sep 16, 2016, 3:26:13 PM9/16/16
On 9/16/2016 2:18 PM, kenseto wrote:
>> > You didn't read any such experiment. You made it up.
> I DIDN'T MAKE IT UP.

Yes, you did. Prove you didn't by citation.

kenseto

Sep 16, 2016, 4:58:19 PM9/16/16
They will aggregate at all the edges of the container in flat land but they will all aggregate at the side of the container near the mountain.

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2016, 10:17:36 PM9/16/16
His experiment failed because the attraction of the earth to each lead ball is so much stronger than the attraction of the lead balls to each other and cancel out all the effect of the attraction between the lead balls.--------kenseto

If the earth's gravity force cancels out the force of the lead balls than it would really cancel the forces of the ..... LOL.

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2016, 4:04:14 PM9/17/16
I have some more bad new. Newton's gravity equation is verified by Cavendish's experiment that uses a torsion mechanism to measure the gravitational force between two lead spheres, m1 = .73 kg and m1 = 158 kg, separated by the distance of .3 meter that gravitational force is represented using Newton's gravity law (equ 71),

F = (6.67384×10−11) x (.73)(158) / (.3)2 ≃ 8.6 x 10−8 N ≃ 2 μg ..................72

Cavendish detected a gravitational force of 2 μg but the weight measurement uncertainty in 1797 was 1 mg which is experimental proof Cavendish's experiment is physically invalid. In a separate experiment, the force produced by Cavendish's lead spheres is tested. Cavendish's 73 kg lead sphere is suspended using a thin wire and place .01 mm from the larger lead sphere (158 kg). A laser is used to measure the change in the angle of the wire that is suspending the smaller lead sphere. As Cavendish's larger lead sphere is slowly moved away from the suspended lead sphere, no measureable change in the angle of the wire that is suspending the smaller lead sphere is observed which proves Cavendish's experiment is a spoof. I this experiment I am testing Cavendish's experiment using a much more accurate experiment method that replaces the torsion mechanism that is used to determine the ostensible force using a laser. Pretty good, yes, no??

Gary Harnagel

Sep 17, 2016, 5:54:59 PM9/17/16
On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 2:04:14 PM UTC-6, numbernu...@gmail.com wrote:

> I have some more bad new.

So you finally found out you were stupid?

> Newton's gravity equation is verified by Cavendish's experiment that uses a
> torsion mechanism to measure the gravitational force between two lead
> spheres, m1 = .73 kg and m1 = 158 kg, separated by the distance of .3
> meter that gravitational force is represented using Newton's gravity law
> (equ 71),
>

> F = (6.67384×10−11) x (.73)(158) / (.3)2 ≃ 8.6 x 10−8 N ≃ 2 μg ......72
>
> Cavendish detected a gravitational force of 2 μg but the weight measurement
> uncertainty in 1797 was 1 mg

Irrelevant. The weight of the balls is DOWNWARD but the force between the
balls is TRANSVERSE. Isee you're STILL taking your stupid pills.

> which is experimental proof Cavendish's experiment is physically invalid.

Nope, it's proof that you are abysmally-stupid.

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2016, 6:14:40 PM9/17/16
Yes, and Cavendish's experiment is measuring the transverse force.

Odd Bodkin

Sep 18, 2016, 9:10:10 AM9/18/16
Prove it. Have you done the experiment? Can you cite anywhere that the
experiment has already been done?

Or are you just making up the result you believe will happen without
actually finding out? Don't MAKE UP experimental results you cannot cite
and haven't done yourself.

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2016, 3:21:25 PM9/18/16
The weight of the balls is DOWNWARD but the force between the
balls is TRANSVERSE

Your statement is patently incorrect since the force that Cavendish measured was a horizontal force, between the lead spheres, not a transverse force of the weight of the spherical lead balls.

Gary Harnagel

Sep 18, 2016, 6:53:33 PM9/18/16
Just what I was telling you. Did you swallow another stupid pill?

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2016, 7:05:15 PM9/18/16

"The weight of the balls is DOWNWARD but the force between the
balls is TRANSVERSE." fat Gary

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2016, 10:07:04 PM9/18/16

is verified by Cavendish's experiment that uses a torsion mechanism to measure the gravitational force between two lead spheres, m1 = .73 kg and m1 = 158 kg, separated by the distance of .3 meter that gravitational force is represented using Newton's gravity law (equ 71),

F = (6.67384×10−11) x (.73)(158) / (.3)2 ≃ 8.6 x 10−8 N ≃ 2 μg ..................72

Cavendish detected a gravitational force of 2 μg using a torsion mechanism but the weight measurement uncertainty in 1797 was 1 mg which is experimental proof Cavendish's detection of a force (weight) of 2 μg using the torsion mechanism is physically invalid. In a separate experiment, the 2 μg force produced by Cavendish's lead spheres is tested. Cavendish's 73 kg lead sphere is suspended using a thin wire and place .01 mm from the larger lead sphere (158 kg). A laser is used to measure the change in the angle of the wire that is suspending the smaller lead sphere. As Cavendish's larger lead sphere is slowly moved away from the suspended lead sphere, no measureable change in the angle of the wire that is suspending the smaller lead sphere is observed which proves Cavendish's experiment is a spoof.

Gary Harnagel

Sep 19, 2016, 9:12:25 AM9/19/16
On Sunday, September 18, 2016 at 8:07:04 PM UTC-6, numbernu...@gmail.com wrote:

> [Stupid, irresponsible, crap]

Go away, stupid troll. You are an embarrassment to humanity.

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2016, 6:33:25 PM9/19/16

Newton's gravity law is verified by Cavendish's experiment that uses a torsion mechanism to measure the gravitational force between two lead spheres, m1 = .73 kg and m2 = 158 kg, separated by the distance of .3 meter that gravitational force is represented using Newton's gravity law (equ 71),

F = (6.67384×10−11) x (.73)(158) / (.3)2 ≃ 8.6 x 10−8 N ≃ 2 μg ..................72

Cavendish detected a gravitational force of 2 μg using a torsion mechanism but the weight measurement uncertainty in 1797 was 1 mg which is larger than Cavendish measured force (weight) of 2 ug which is experimental proof Cavendish's detection of a force using the torsion mechanism is physically invalid. In a separate experiment, Cavendish's 2 μg force produced by Cavendish's lead spheres is tested. Cavendish's 73 kg lead sphere is suspended using a thin wire and place .01 mm from the larger lead sphere (158 kg). A laser is used to measure the change in the angle of the wire that is suspending the smaller lead sphere. As Cavendish's larger lead sphere is slowly moved away from the suspended lead sphere, no measureable change in the angle of the wire that is suspending the smaller lead sphere is observed which proves Cavendish's experiment is a spoof.

Sylvia Else

Sep 19, 2016, 11:15:26 PM9/19/16
On 12/09/2016 6:01 AM, numbernu...@gmail.com wrote:

> It must be obvious that small mass (less than 399 lb) do not attract
> or repel.

Why is it obvious? We don't notice such effects in everyday life because
they are so small, but that doesn't mean they're completely absent.

Sylvia.

Gary Harnagel

Sep 20, 2016, 7:40:02 AM9/20/16
On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 4:33:25 PM UTC-6, numbernu...@gmail.com wrote:

> As Cavendish's larger lead sphere is slowly moved away from the suspended
> lead sphere, no measureable change in the angle of the wire that is
> suspending the smaller lead sphere is observed which proves Cavendish's
> experiment is a spoof.

Liar!

https://www.fourmilab.ch/gravitation/foobar/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_gradiometry

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2016, 12:10:13 PM9/20/16
It must be obvious that small mass (less than 399 lb) do not attract
or repel. Why is it obvious? We don't notice such effects in everyday life because
they are so small, but that doesn't mean they're completely absent.

Sylvia.

But if you're a scientist it might.

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2016, 5:18:24 PM9/20/16
"History shows us examples of scientists who were able to make a great leap forward specifically because they were not limited by the data. One of the most dramatic examples occurs at the beginning of the nineteenth century, when we may find a scientist willing to ignore the limitations of numerical facts for the sake of correct idea or theory, even to the extent of saying that certain numbers probably should be made a little bit bigger, others a little smaller, and so on. It was precisely in this way that Dalton proceeded in developing his atomic theory. Some scientists do not like examples of this sort, because they imply a special virtue "fudging" the evidence or "cooking" the data, and they warn us that we must not ever tell our science students that discoveries have been made in this way." (Suppe, p. 300).

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2016, 2:40:01 PM9/21/16
[...]

Gary Harnagel

Sep 21, 2016, 6:01:17 PM9/21/16
On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 12:40:01 PM UTC-6, numbernu...@gmail.com wrote:

> Cavendish detected a gravitational force of 2 μg using a torsion mechanism
> but the weight measurement uncertainty in 1797 was 1 mg which is larger
> than Cavendish measured force (weight) of 2 ug which is experimental proof
> Cavendish's detection of a force using the torsion mechanism is physically
> invalid. In a separate experiment,

> As Cavendish's larger lead sphere is slowly moved away from the suspended
> lead sphere, no measureable change in the angle of the wire that is
> suspending the smaller lead sphere is observed

Liar!

> which proves Cavendish's experiment is a spoof.

Nope. It just proves you are a stupid, lying ignorant troll.

akasha...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2016, 4:26:11 PM9/22/16
Cavendish's lead spheres are stationary.

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2016, 5:21:30 PM9/23/16
These guys are using propagating spheres to justify Cavendish's exp HA. HA! LOL What is like facing your deceptions---like a puppy getting his face rub in his poop.

numbernu...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2016, 7:05:18 PM9/26/16

is verified by Cavendish's experiment that uses a torsion mechanism to measure the gravitational force between two lead spheres, m1 = .73 kg and m1 = 158 kg, separated by the distance of .3 meter that gravitational force is represented with,

F = (6.67384×10−11) x (.73)(158) / (.3)2 ≃ 8.6 x 10−8 N ≃ 2 μg ..................72

Cavendish detected a gravitational force of 2 μg using a torsion mechanism but the weight measurement uncertainty in 1797 was 1 mg which is experimental proof Cavendish's detection of a force (weight) of 2 μg using the torsion mechanism is physically invalid. In a separate experiment, the 2 μg force produced by Cavendish's lead spheres is tested. Cavendish's 73 kg lead sphere is suspended using a thin wire and place .01 mm from the larger lead sphere (158 kg). A laser is used to measure the change in the angle of the wire that is suspending the smaller lead sphere. As Cavendish's larger lead sphere is moved away from the smaller suspended lead sphere, no measureable change in the angle of the wire that is suspending the smaller lead sphere is observed which proves Cavendish's experiment is physically invalid.

Gary Harnagel

Sep 26, 2016, 10:08:00 PM9/26/16
On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 5:05:18 PM UTC-6, numbernu...@gmail.com wrote:

> [Bullshit]

Repeating bullshit doesn't make it smell any better.