Near True

The Starmaker

Jun 21, 2015, 4:11:33 PM6/21/15
Report not abuse
What does "Near True" mean?

NASA publishes 1st 'near-true color' images of Pluto
http://rt.com/usa/268678-nasa-first-pluto-images/

With these guys and their fraudalent picutres...nothing from them is
nearest to the truth. I woud say billions and billions of miles away
from the Truth....youknowatimean?

The Starmaker

Jul 5, 2015, 10:01:47 PM7/5/15
Report not abuse
How about this new fradulent word..."This simulated true-colour view"

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/mars-rovers-come-back-from-summer-vacation-with-strange-pics/53525/

'near-true color'
"simulated true-colour"

IT'S FUCKING FAKE COLOR!!!!

Tell it like it is....what a bunch of crooks you guys are.

The Starmaker

Jul 7, 2015, 11:22:39 PM7/7/15
Report not abuse
The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > What does "Near True" mean?
> >
> > NASA publishes 1st 'near-true color' images of Pluto
> > http://rt.com/usa/268678-nasa-first-pluto-images/
> >
> > With these guys and their fraudalent picutres...nothing from them is
> > nearest to the truth. I woud say billions and billions of miles away
> > from the Truth....youknowatimean?
>
> How about this new fradulent word..."This simulated true-colour view"
>
> http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/mars-rovers-come-back-from-summer-vacation-with-strange-pics/53525/
>
> 'near-true color'
> "simulated true-colour"

What color is...the planet Pluto, ..Red, Blue or Green?

The Starmaker

Jul 8, 2015, 5:26:21 PM7/8/15
Report not abuse
That isn't even near true...
If you mix a "A LITTLE OF ALL THREE", red,blue and green...you get White! But what would you know about astronomy? Your mother
doesn't even let you out of the basement. And when she brings friends home she tells them "I have no son, he's dead!"

Here are the things your mother says about you:

He should drink too much castor oil.
Let him suffer and remember.
Throw salt in his eyes, pepper in his nose.
Leeches should drink him dry.
He should laugh with lizards.
He should grow a wooden tongue.
Venereal disease should consume his body.
Why bother getting up alive?
He should crap blood and pus.
He should go nuts and run around (through the streets).
I should outlive him long enough to bury him.
God should bless him with three people: one should grab him, the second should stab him and the third should hide him.
He should have a large store, and whatever people ask for he shouldn’t have, and what he does have shouldn’t be requested.
All problems I have in my heart, should go to his head.
He should be transformed into a chandelier, to hang by day and to burn by night.
All his teeth should fall out except one to make him suffer.
A hundred houses shall he have, in every house a hundred rooms and in every room twenty beds, and a delirious fever should drive him from bed to bed.
As many years as he’s walked on his feet, let him walk on his hands, and for the rest of the time he should crawl along on his ass.
Let what I wish on him come true (most, even half, even just 10%).
On summer days he should mourn, and on wintry nights, he should torture himself.
Black sorrow is all that his mother should see of him.
He should get so sick as to cough up his mother’s milk.
God should visit upon him the best of the Ten Plagues.
He should see everything, but have no reason (with what) to buy it.
He should marry the daughter of the Angel of Death.
Ten ships of gold should be his and the money should only make him sick.
He should have Pharaoh’s plagues sprinkled with Job’s scabies.
Hang yourself with a sugar rope and you’ll have a sweet death.
You should grow like an onion with your head in the ground.

All of a sudden I'm in the mood for a knish...

The Starmaker

Saul Levy wrote:

> A LITTLE OF ALL THREE, YOU FAKIESHIT!
>
> Saul Levy

The Starmaker

Jul 9, 2015, 4:15:54 PM7/9/15
Report not abuse

pcard...@volcanomail.com

Jul 10, 2015, 10:22:38 PM7/10/15
Report not abuse
It means that the colors in the image are nearly the same as what you would see if you looked directly at Pluto with your eyes.
Often in space probes, the color channels used for imaging don't necessarily correspond to the spectral sensitivities of the human eye. Scientists are often interested in images made from parts of the spectrum outside the range of human vision. Color images made in such a manner are referred to as "false" color. The purpose is utilitarian, but idiots think the purpose is deception.

The Starmaker

Jul 10, 2015, 10:41:09 PM7/10/15
Report not abuse
It's called "false" color because it's....false.

The Starmaker

Jul 10, 2015, 10:42:54 PM7/10/15
Report not abuse
false
fôls/
adjective
adjective: false; comparative adjective: falser; superlative adjective: falsest

1.
not according with truth or fact; incorrect.
"the test can produce false results"
synonyms: incorrect, untrue, wrong, erroneous, fallacious, flawed, distorted, inaccurate, imprecise; More
untruthful, fictitious, concocted, fabricated, invented, made up, trumped up, unfounded, spurious;
counterfeit, forged, fraudulent
"a false report"
antonyms: correct, truthful
not according with rules or law.
"false imprisonment"
2.
appearing to be the thing denoted; deliberately made or meant to deceive.
"check to see if the trunk has a false bottom"

https://www.google.com/#q=define+false

False color means...meant to deceive. incorrect, not according with truth or fact.

Simoen

Jul 10, 2015, 11:38:46 PM7/10/15
Report not abuse
On 6/21/2015 3:11 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> What does "Near True" mean?

follow the logic;

Near True => There True

Near True => Not There True

Near True => There False

Near True => Their False

Simoen

Jul 10, 2015, 11:42:17 PM7/10/15
Report not abuse
On 7/9/2015 12:52 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:

<snipped>

> What planet is this?

Welcome Starmaker, we are on the planet Earth.

pcard...@volcanomail.com

Jul 12, 2015, 11:37:44 PM7/12/15
Report not abuse
Wow you're dumb. Even a 5-year-old knows better than that.

The Starmaker

Jul 13, 2015, 12:45:21 AM7/13/15
Report not abuse
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/false
Full Definition of FALSE
1
: not genuine <false documents> <false teeth>
2
a : intentionally untrue <false testimony>
b : adjusted or made so as to deceive <false scales> <a trunk with a false bottom>
c : intended or tending to mislead <a false promise>
3
: not true <false concepts>
4
a : not faithful or loyal : treacherous <a false friend>
b : lacking naturalness or sincerity <false sympathy>
5
a : not essential or permanent —used of parts of a structure that are temporary or supplemental
b : fitting over a main part to strengthen it, to protect it, or to disguise its appearance <a false ceiling>
6
: inaccurate in pitch <a false note>
7
a : based on mistaken ideas <false pride>
b : inconsistent with the facts <a false position> <a false sense of security>
8
: threateningly sudden or deceptive <don't make any false moves>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/false

False color means...meant to deceive. incorrect, not according with truth or fact.

Do you have a different dictionary?

The Starmaker

Jul 13, 2015, 3:11:21 PM7/13/15
Okay, what color is the planet Pluto, is it Red, or is it Blue? It's either one or the other...Red or Blue? Throw in
the 'false color' if you like...is it false Red or false Blue?

The Starmaker

Jul 13, 2015, 6:53:08 PM7/13/15
Michael Moroney wrote:

> The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> writes:
>
> > False color means...meant to deceive. incorrect, not according with truth or fact.
> >
> > Do you have a different dictionary?
>
> How NASA uses the term:
>
> http://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/StarChild/questions/question20.html
>
> Also see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_color

Okay, yours user-edited website reads:

A false-color image is an image that depicts an object in colors that differ from those a photograph (a "true-color" image) would show.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_color

Now, can you translate that into...English? Or do i have to translate it for you?

https://www.google.com/#q=define+differ

dif搭er
'dif?r/
verb
verb: differ; 3rd person present: differs; past tense: differed; past participle: differed; gerund or present participle: differing

be unlike or dissimilar.
"the second set of data differed from the first"
synonyms: contrast with, be different from, be dissimilar to, be unlike, vary from, diverge from, deviate from, conflict with, run counter to, be incompatible with, be at odds with, go against, contradict
"the second set of data differed from the first"
antonyms: resemble
disagree.
"he differed from his contemporaries in ethical matters"
synonyms: disagree, conflict, be at variance, be at odds, be in dispute, not see eye to eye
"the two sides differed over this issue"
antonyms: agree

https://www.google.com/#q=define+differ

In other words...False_color

A false-color image is an image that depicts an object in colors that 'unlike' from those a photograph (a "true-color" image) would show.

A false-color image is an image that depicts an object in colors that 'disagree' from those a photograph (a "true-color" image) would show.

A false-color image is an image that depicts an object in colors that 'conflict' from those a photograph (a "true-color" image) would show.

I don't see any difference....it's still 'meant to deceive, incorrect, not according with truth or fact.'

'unlike' from those a photograph (a "true-color" image) would show.

it's truly false...

The Starmaker

Jul 14, 2015, 1:47:35 AM7/14/15
Michael Moroney wrote:

> The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> writes:
>
> >Michael Moroney wrote:
> >>
> >> How NASA uses the term:
> >>
> >> http://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/StarChild/questions/question20.html
> >>
> >> Also see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_color
>
> >Okay, yours user-edited website reads:
>
> >A false-color image is an image that depicts an object in colors that
> >differ from those a photograph (a "true-color" image) would show.
>
> That's all you need to know.
>
> Think of an old-time color photograph negative. That's a false color
> image, but one from which a true color image can be recreated.
> A black-and-white photograph is also false color.
>
> Sometimes false color is the only way to do it. Like a photo in the
> infrared or ultraviolet. You *must* use false color for that, what would
> a true-color infrared photograph look like?
>
> IR and UV can show details not visible in visible light. Ever see a photo
> of flowers in the ultraviolet, the way a bee would see it? Can't do it
> without false color. I have a false color aerial photograph of where I
> live from 20 years ago. It's in infrared and visible light. Infrared is
> shown as red. Healthy vegetation (farm fields, golf courses etc.) show up
> as bright red as healthy vegetation reflects IR very well. Not so healthy
> vegetation as dull red or pinkish. It shows the health in much more
> detail than just looking at it, as both look green.
>
> >I don't see any difference....it's still 'meant to deceive, incorrect,
> >not according with truth or fact.'
>
> How can it be meant to deceive if they explicitly say it's false color?
> Esp. when they explicitly give color mapping, like my USGS false color
> photograph? It says that infrared appears as red, red as green and green
> as blue, as well as giving the actual wavelengths.

I think you got lost somewhere...

The Subject heading of this threads reads? "Near True".

then I posted NASA article:

NASA publishes 1st 'near-true color' images of Pluto
http://rt.com/usa/268678-nasa-first-pluto-images/

They didn't write false colors...

somebody came into my thread and added "false colors" which was never mentioned in the news...

"false colors" was not mentioned in the news...

What was mentioned was 'near-true color' and simulated true-colour ....but no mentioned of the words "false colors".

Tell your News Science People that I said to put in the Headline "false colors", instead of
'near-true color' and "simulated true-colour", okay?

Because everybody knows what "false" means.

So the average person can say..."Oh, it's fuckin fake color photos!"

The Starmaker

Jul 14, 2015, 2:09:34 AM7/14/15
Arc Michael wrote:

> On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 8:22:39 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > The Starmaker wrote:
>

> > What color is...the planet Pluto, ..Red, Blue or Green?
>
> what is the color of reflective 'clear'?
>
> dude, ice ball.

What color is...the planet Pluto, ..Red or Blue?

Why is it that yous people are afraid to pick a color? Are yous that meek??

benj

Jul 14, 2015, 3:00:08 AM7/14/15
Of course they are afraid. VERY AFRAID. What if they pick the "wrong"
color? Your career could be over for life. Better to wait for official
confirmation of the "true" color, before making any public statements.

Rule 1. : Cover your ass.

--
___ ___ ___ ___
/\ \ /\ \ /\__\ /\ \

Simoen

Jul 14, 2015, 11:47:28 AM7/14/15
if they are not TRUE COLORS, they are FALSE COLORS. Simple.

> somebody came into my thread and added "false colors" which was never mentioned in the news...

"near-true" is "not true", which means it is "false".

and "someone" had to correct your faulty thinking,
which may be "near-true", but "not true", so "faulty thinking" it is.

> "false colors" was not mentioned in the news...
>

> What was mentioned was 'near-true color' and simulated true-colour ....but no mentioned of the words "false colors".
>

> Tell your News Science People that I said to put in the Headline "false colors", instead of
> 'near-true color' and "simulated true-colour", okay?

absolutly, I will get right on it, but they will ask, How False?
then what?

> Because everybody knows what "false" means.

false is near-true.

> So the average person can say..."Oh, it's fuckin fake color photos!"

the color on your computer screen is false too.

Simoen

Jul 14, 2015, 12:34:56 PM7/14/15
On 7/14/2015 2:00 AM, benj wrote:
> On 07/14/2015 02:10 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
>> Arc Michael wrote:

>>> what is the color of reflective 'clear'?
>>>
>>> dude, ice ball.
>>

>> What color is...the planet Pluto, ..Red or Blue?
>>
>> Why is it that yous people are afraid to pick a color? Are yous that
>> meek??
>
> Of course they are afraid. VERY AFRAID. What if they pick the "wrong"
> color? Your career could be over for life. Better to wait for official
> confirmation of the "true" color, before making any public statements.
>
> Rule 1. : Cover your ass.

perhaps instead one should use, "reconstituted color"

or "manipulated color" as they do with global worming data

The Starmaker

Jul 14, 2015, 1:34:12 PM7/14/15
it's near true.

HVAC

Jul 16, 2015, 7:13:47 AM7/16/15
On 7/14/2015 11:47 AM, Simoen wrote:

>> Because everybody knows what "false" means.
>
> false is near-true.
>

>> So the average person can say..."Oh, it's fuckin fake color photos!"
>>

> the color on your computer screen is false too.

Personally, I like the false color images better. Raw astronomy images
are for the most part, boring.

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!

The Starmaker

Jul 24, 2015, 4:55:37 PM7/24/15
pcard...@volcanomail.com wrote:
> Of course people who aren't imbeciles know that the purpose of false color images isn't deception. Even a 5-year-old knows that "false" doesn't always mean "deceptive".

https://www.google.com/#q=define+false

The Starmaker

Jul 26, 2015, 11:52:43 PM7/26/15
pcard...@volcanomail.com wrote:
> Again you prove that you are so stupid that you can't even use a dictionary properly.
> Like many other words, "false" has several meanings. You pick one of them and insist that it must apply to all circumstances. You are an idiot.

No, I didn't pick or cheery pick a meaning to fit my bias, I picked the meaning that NASA meant to do, ...to deliberately deceive.

deliberately
deceive

period.

The Starmaker

Jul 29, 2015, 2:48:43 PM7/29/15
pcard...@volcanomail.com wrote:
> Liar.

Is that the same thing as...Near True?

The Starmaker

Aug 2, 2015, 2:54:32 AM8/2/15

The Starmaker

Aug 2, 2015, 3:56:52 AM8/2/15
didn't take too long to figure out what it is...

That's it!

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/spaceimages/images/largesize/PIA19637_hires.jpg

it's damaged.

those ain't red streaks...it's magneta damaged color...

forget about the red streaks..
look at the
craters at the left with light blueish rings
and all that yellow and green stuff....

it looks like
one of those
red, green, blue
cellophane people
use to put
on their black and white tv sets
to see Bonanza in color.

is this all they got for us????

damaged goods?

the worse photograph by NASA ever taken!

not even near true color....more like near broken color.

The Starmaker

Aug 2, 2015, 3:37:15 PM8/2/15
I figured out who is doing NASA's color processing....Stevie Wonder!

The Starmaker

Aug 2, 2015, 5:04:04 PM8/2/15
And the problem is of course with NASA's management...
they should never let that photo reach the media..
they obviously don't have 'quality control' setup.

I have this program...
what this program does is
enhances all the colors
except one color...Red.

It's used
for people who take a color photo
and want to enhance all the color
in the photo except the Red color.

So...
I run it through...
and guess what happen?

The opposite happen!
The Red got enhanced and all the
other colors remain the same!!?!

Now, how is that possible?

I always use this program
when I want to enhance all
the colors except Red..
always..

and all of a sudden
all the RED gets enhanced!

All the other colors remain
un enhanced!?

How is this possible?

The only answer is..
those are not Red streaks!

They are Blue.

Shadow blue.

The red streaks are shadows
which in color photos show up as dark blue.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=871&q=night+photos+of+mountains&oq=night+photos+of+mountains&gs_l=img.3...2987.12344.0.12696.25.25.0.0.0.0.152.2044.23j2.25.0..2..0...1.1.64.img..7.18.1542.i8ZXvFPWbVE

Just do a Google Image search of "night photos of mountains" and you'll see what color are shadows.

Obvisouly, quality control is on....vacation.

And Stevie Wonder is working there part-time.

Don't send any rockets up in July.

The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Aug 2, 2015, 8:35:35 PM8/2/15
"The red arcs must be geologically young because they cut across older features like impact craters, but we don't know their age in years,"
Paul Helfenstein from Cornell University,
a Cassini imaging scientist who assisted in the planning of this mission, said.

Helfenstein??? Cornell University??? A lot of dummies the universities are producing, ain't they??

imaging scientist????

I've seen their ...images. Garbage!