Re: There was a massive population crash in Europe over 14,500 years ago

Éibhear

Feb 6, 2016, 4:46:14 PM2/6/16
Double-A wrote:

>> > Essentially, an entire genetic line in Europe was wiped out by
>> > climate change. You might say that today's European population still
>> > bears the scars of an ancient ice age in its mitochondrial DNA.
>> > Current Biology, 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.cub.2016.01.037.
>>
> Sounds like it was a very slow change as human lifespans go, and a
> change for the better.

You both are wrong. Including Darwin. Evolution takes place, but is a
TOP-DOWN evolution. Not of the kind Darwin erroneously presented, and not
asserted by the Modern Science everywhere.

Moreover, this top-down evolution is to be found in the Bible and other
ancient Scriptures. Infact, the whole Bible is about The Evolution, the
Top-Down Evolution.

james...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2016, 6:29:39 PM2/6/16
On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 1:46:14 PM UTC-8, Éibhear wrote:
> Double-A wrote:

Scientific alarmism is the problem of predicting the future. It is
uncalled for and is dangerous to create fear in the world by anyone.
The "Authority" behind it is the biggest problem according to Einstein's opinion...

Mitchell Raemsch

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Feb 7, 2016, 4:35:27 AM2/7/16
Éibhear wrote:

> You both are wrong. Including Darwin. Evolution takes place, but is a
> TOP-DOWN evolution. […]

Yeah, we can see you devolving in every new nonsensical posting of yours.
When will you finally decompose so that you will no longer be able to post?

PointedEars
--
Q: Why is electricity so dangerous?
A: It doesn't conduct itself.

(from: WolframAlpha)

Heiðr Einherjar

Feb 10, 2016, 10:19:59 AM2/10/16
Il giorno Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn ha scritto:

> Éibhear wrote:
>
>> You both are wrong. Including Darwin. Evolution takes place, but is a
>> TOP-DOWN evolution. […]
>
> Yeah, we can see you devolving in every new nonsensical posting of
> yours.
> When will you finally decompose so that you will no longer be able to
> post?

You don't understand Top-Down Evolution, young man. Neither you do, I
guess, Darwin's Bottom-Up Evolution. Are you a half-engineer as they say,
or only a CAD designer? A low-level programmer? What can you do?