The Mind of Satan

The Starmaker

Aug 7, 2016, 3:11:33 PM8/7/16
Albert Einstein is quoted as saying..

"I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."

he also is quoted as saying:

"I am convinced that He (God) does not play dice."

also..

"God is subtle but he is not malicious."

but then, Albert Einstein sent a letter to Roosevelt
http://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein.shtml#first

and it launched the atomic bombs!

That is when Albert Einstein entered The Mind of Satan.

Now, if you believe there is no God, you're probably in The Mind of Satan, don't you agree?

You certaintly don't want to know God's thoughts, ...

God is not malicious, Satan is.

God is all Good, Satan is all bad...

God is all positive, Satan is all negative.

So, what's it going to be, Heaven or Hell?

You wanna be a zero all your life, or do you want to be Number 1?

Those of yous who want to be a zero, step to the left...

Those of yous who want to be number one, step to your right.

Do you want to live in the dark side of the moon...or do you want to live on the bright side of the moon?

Just in case you're wondering...Satan lives on the dark side of the moon.

Now, if you're an Atheist..you're probably in The Mind of Satan. I got good news for you...

God is not to far away...just a few inches...move over to the right.

Now, you're number 1.

Poutnik

Aug 7, 2016, 3:40:55 PM8/7/16
Dne 07/08/2016 v 21:11 The Starmaker napsal(a):
> Albert Einstein is quoted as saying..
>
> "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
>

> he also is quoted as saying:
>
> "I am convinced that He (God) does not play dice."
>
> also..
>
> "God is subtle but he is not malicious."

> but then, Albert Einstein sent a letter to Roosevelt
> http://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein.shtml#first
>
> and it launched the atomic bombs!

His reasoning is well known,
and must be evaluated in historical context.

The Uranium 235 fission was discovered by German physicists in 1938.

Germans had available the rich uranium deposites
in the Czech mines of Jachymov. ( BTW the same Jachymov
where the origin of the word dollar came from )

USA having A bombs and Germany not having it
was considered less evil then the opposite.

Who are you to judge a person
choosing the evil, that seemed lesser at that time ?

--
Poutnik ( The Pilgrim, Der Wanderer )
Knowledge makes great men humble, but small men arrogant.

Poutnik

Aug 7, 2016, 3:54:53 PM8/7/16
Dne 07/08/2016 v 21:40 Poutnik napsal(a):

> His reasoning is well known,
> and must be evaluated in historical context.

P.S.>
Einstein speeded up the development just by few years,
by political rather then scientific means.

The bomb would be developed anyway by whatever party.

If had not deployed on Japanese cities, who knows
what alternative history we would have passed.
Perhaps we would afraid nukes less than we do now.

I like the Gandalf's quote in this context:
"Even the very wise cannot see all ends."

The Starmaker

Aug 7, 2016, 4:54:20 PM8/7/16
Poutnik wrote:

> Dne 07/08/2016 v 21:40 Poutnik napsal(a):
>

> > His reasoning is well known,
> > and must be evaluated in historical context.
> >

> P.S.>
> Einstein speeded up the development just by few years,
> by political rather then scientific means.

hogwash.

What do you think this old guy is showing this kid how to do?
http://www.atomicheritage.org/sites/default/files/einstein-oppenheimer.jpg

> The bomb would be developed anyway by whatever party.

You certaintly don't have an understanding of 'ideas' and how they come about.

That's like saying the paper clip would have been invented anyway by someone else.

The truth is, it was Albert Einstein who developed the atomic bomb...not Thomas Edison.

First you have to have around ten years experience in a patent office to understand how to build things...
then you have to have an idea like e=mc2.

Then you take the knowledge of both and you build an atomic bomb.

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Albert_Einstein_The-Man-Who-Built-The-Atomic-Bomb.html

The kid is saying to the old guy..."HOW DO YOU BUILD THIS FUCKIN THING????"
http://www.atomicheritage.org/sites/default/files/einstein-oppenheimer.jpg

> If had not deployed on Japanese cities, who knows
> what alternative history we would have passed.
> Perhaps we would afraid nukes less than we do now.

I cannot argue with "who knows".

> I like the Gandalf's quote in this context:
> "Even the very wise cannot see all ends."

> --
> Poutnik ( The Pilgrim, Der Wanderer )

Oh yeah, I'm the type of guy that likes to roam around
I'm never in one place, I roam from town to town

Yeah, 'cause I'm der wanderer
Yeah, der wanderer
I roam around, around, around, around, around, around

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Aug 7, 2016, 5:15:30 PM8/7/16

+-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
+-------------------+ / \
| | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \
| | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\
@x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
\||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__
\||/ | | | (______Y______)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Aug 7, 2016, 7:15:33 PM8/7/16
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <Point...@web.de> wrote in

> Poutnik wrote:
>
>> […] The Starmaker [amok-crossposted to 4 newsgroups]:
>>> [their usual Einstein bashing]
>>
>> Who are you to judge a person
>> choosing the evil, that seemed lesser at that time ?
>
> +-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
> | PLEASE DO NOT | :.:\:\:/:/:.:
> | FEED THE TROLLS | :=.' - - '.=:
> | | '=(\ 9 9 /)='
> | Thank you, | ( (_) )
> | Management | /`-vvv-'\
> +-------------------+ / \
> | | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \
> | | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\
> @x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
> \||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__
> \||/ | | | (______Y______)
> /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

You first, loser.

--
Terry Austin

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Robert Bannister

Aug 7, 2016, 8:55:21 PM8/7/16
On 8/08/2016 3:40 AM, Poutnik wrote:
> Dne 07/08/2016 v 21:11 The Starmaker napsal(a):
>> Albert Einstein is quoted as saying..
>>
>> "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
>>

>> he also is quoted as saying:
>>
>> "I am convinced that He (God) does not play dice."
>>
>> also..
>>
>> "God is subtle but he is not malicious."
>

>> but then, Albert Einstein sent a letter to Roosevelt
>> http://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein.shtml#first
>>
>> and it launched the atomic bombs!
>>

> His reasoning is well known,
> and must be evaluated in historical context.
>
> The Uranium 235 fission was discovered by German physicists in 1938.
>
> Germans had available the rich uranium deposites
> in the Czech mines of Jachymov. ( BTW the same Jachymov
> where the origin of the word dollar came from )

The Joachimsthal, where the word "dollar" comes from, is in Brandenburg,
Germany. I admit I thought the dollar came from Marienthal, so I would
have been wrong too. However, I see that Jáchymov is also know as Sankt
Joachimsthal, but it's not the right valley.

--
Robert B. born England a long time ago;
Western Australia since 1972

The Starmaker

Aug 7, 2016, 8:56:25 PM8/7/16
TB wrote:

> On Sunday, August 7, 2016 at 12:54:53 PM UTC-7, Poutnik wrote:
> > Dne 07/08/2016 v 21:40 Poutnik napsal(a):
> >

> > > His reasoning is well known,
> > > and must be evaluated in historical context.
> > >

> > P.S.>
> > Einstein speeded up the development just by few years,
> > by political rather then scientific means.
> >
> > The bomb would be developed anyway by whatever party.
>
> Such as the USSR?

No, not *anyway*....It was Albert Einstein who developed the atomic bomb in Russia..along with his friends at the Manhattan Project.

(Just in case the United States decided to change it's mind, Albert Einstein had to make sure it got built.)

If you read your science fiction, Contact by Carl Sagan, they built two machines...just in case.

> > If had not deployed on Japanese cities, who knows
> > what alternative history we would have passed.
> > Perhaps we would afraid nukes less than we do now.
>
> We might have Russia ruling at least half of Japan! (Our A-Bombs forced Japan to surrender before Russia could take more than a few Japanese islands).

Poutnik

Aug 8, 2016, 12:46:28 AM8/8/16
Dne 08/08/2016 v 02:55 Robert Bannister napsal(a):
But is was Joachimtal in Czech lands,
where the tolars were coined.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar

On 15 January 1520, the Czech Kingdom of Bohemia began minting coins
from silver mined locally in Joachimsthal (Czech Jáchymov) and marked on
reverse with the Czech lion. The coins were called "''Joachimsthaler'',"
which became shortened in common usage to thaler or taler. The German
name "Joachimsthal" literally means "Joachim's valley" or "Joachim's dale".

This name found its way into other languages: Czech tolar, Hungarian
tallér, Danish and Norwegian (rigs) daler, Swedish (riks) daler,
Icelandic dalur, Dutch (rijks)daalder or daler, Ethiopian ታላሪ
("talari"), Italian tallero, Polish talar, Persian dare, as well as -
via Dutch - into English as dollar.[1]

A later Dutch coin depicting also a lion was called the leeuwendaler or
leeuwendaalder, literally 'lion daler'. The Dutch Republic produced
these coins to accommodate its booming international trade. The
leeuwendaler circulated throughout the Middle East and was imitated in
several German and Italian cities. This coin was also popular in the
Dutch East Indies and in the Dutch New Netherland Colony (New York). It
was in circulation throughout the Thirteen Colonies during the 17th and
early 18th centuries and was popularly known as "lion (or lyon)
dollar".[2][3] The currencies of Romania and Bulgaria are, to this day,
'lion' (leu/leva). The modern American-English pronunciation of dollar
is still remarkably close to the 17th century Dutch pronunciation of
daler.[4] Some well-worn examples circulating in the Colonies were known
as "dog dollars".[5]

The Starmaker

Aug 9, 2016, 3:53:03 PM8/9/16
Peter Trei wrote:

> On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 11:14:38 PM UTC-4, J. Clarke wrote:
> > In article <d419c451-9085-403e...@googlegroups.com>,
> > tsbr...@dcn.davis.ca.us says...

> > > The Japanese had fought like demons against the Allied forces heretofore. I see no reason for them to surrender over a few islands!
> >
> > The Japanese are many things, but fools is not one of them. Given the
> > choice between Soviet occupation and US occupation, which would _you_
> > take?
>
> I once read an account by one of the Japanese senior command of the top brass'
> reaction. He was on the 'surrender faction', and said that the thing which
> really affected peoples attitudes was that the US had destroyed the city with
> *one* *single* *device*, and they had no idea how many more would be coming.
>
> pt

That Japaneese senior command of the top brass was refering to Albert Einstein device:

"...that extremely powerful bombs of a new type may thus be constructed. A single bomb of this

type, carried by boat and exploded in a port, might very well destroy

the whole port together with some of the surrounding territory." -Albert Einstein

http://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein.shtml#first

All the japaneese people know there is only one man to blame for that...
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Albert_Einstein/Albert_Einstein_The-Man-Who-Built-The-Atomic-Bomb.html

The Starmaker

but then...Albert Einstein try to appologize to the Japaneese people...he said:

"Hey Man, they were fucking trying to kill me!!!!"

""...Such a case would be when I face an opponent whose unconditional aim is to destroy me..." --Albert Einstein

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/feat/archives/2005/07/05/2003262351

Albert Einstein was saying.."I didn't want them to kill the fuckin chinks, I wanted them to kill the fuckin KRAUTS!!!!"

"...That means there are circumstances in which in my opinion it is necessary to use force," --Albert Einsetin

and by "force' he means...THE FUCKIN ATOMIC BOMB!!!!

The Starmaker

Aug 9, 2016, 4:03:15 PM8/9/16