A day will come

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jul 19, 2016, 2:29:34 AM7/19/16
W dniu poniedziałek, 18 lipca 2016 18:19:33 UTC+2 użytkownik PD napisał:

> The principles in gedankens lead to experimental observations to test them.

A day will come, when we accelerate our rivets
to 0.9c.
This day the wretched bugs will be crushed.
For the glory of Great Guru!!!!!!!!!

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jul 19, 2016, 2:36:20 AM7/19/16
And then we will move even faster to open the
barn's gate.

David Waite

Jul 19, 2016, 3:52:30 AM7/19/16
Lay off the crack moron. You're even worse a crank than that trans Jan is.

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jul 19, 2016, 5:50:21 AM7/19/16
Rave, moron, and spit. What else can a moron do.

David Waite

Jul 19, 2016, 6:47:14 AM7/19/16
Yeah that sounds only slightly more irrational than that trans Jan, as I said.

JanPB

Jul 19, 2016, 5:36:43 PM7/19/16
David, you haven't answered the objections presented in Robert Low's article.
Instead, you reverted to invective, false accusations, and now weird innuendo.

Don't lower yourself to the crank level, it's really unnecessary.

--
Jan

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jul 20, 2016, 2:03:14 AM7/20/16
As expected from a relativistic moron.

> Don't lower yourself to the crank level, it's really unnecessary.

He doesn't. It's the common level in your bunch.

JanPB

Jul 20, 2016, 2:20:01 AM7/20/16
Don't enter discussions you don't understand.

--
Jan

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jul 20, 2016, 3:55:54 AM7/20/16
It happens I've started this thread.
You're too stupid to notice even this.

And, of course, 2 morons blowing invectives
are quite easy to understand, in any thread.

David Waite

Jul 20, 2016, 5:50:54 AM7/20/16
On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 2:36:43 PM UTC-7, JanPB wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 12:52:30 AM UTC-7, David Waite wrote:

> > > A day will come, when we accelerate our rivets
> > > to 0.9c.
> > > This day the wretched bugs will be crushed.
> > > For the glory of Great Guru!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > Lay off the crack moron. You're even worse a crank than that trans Jan is.

> Jan

You're a liar. I got that already. You're done.

David Waite

Jul 20, 2016, 5:54:16 AM7/20/16
I know, over both you're crackpot heads,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igyujM_HSj0

Gary Harnagel

Jul 20, 2016, 6:54:57 AM7/20/16
Do you really believe your posts here are making you look good?
THINK about it!

David Waite

Jul 20, 2016, 8:42:30 AM7/20/16
What makes you think I care? Oh wait you think promoting your immoral religionist crap made you look good so you must be talking to yourself. Anyway, more to this topic that Jan spammed over to this thread for me,
At
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igyujM_HSj0
I claim that
for
α, β, κ constants
β≠–1
κ≠0,2
ds²=[exp(2αz/c²)][dct²-(dz+ βdct)²]-{exp[(1±√(1+2κ-κ²))(1+β)α(z+(β-1)ct)/c²]}dx²-{exp[κ(1+β)α(z+(β-1)ct)/c²]}dy²
is an exact vacuum solution with spacetime curvature. Now either I know general relativity so well above and beyond those of you that think yourself expert that I can do what you can't and actually work out such exact solutions, or I am wrong and anyone who barely even understands the subject in comparison can prove it by back checking this line element by getting the Einstein tensor or even just the Ricci-tensor sense its vacuum and show that they have nonzero elements. Oh wait, even such a simple back check would be over your heads. You don't understand this field, not being able to do even that, and as such have no place asserting your speculations as fact about it.

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jul 20, 2016, 8:50:22 AM7/20/16
You probably imagine, that your moronic mumble
places you onthe Highest level of Enlightenment.
Imagination.
You could as well learn and mumble about angels
dancing on a pinhead.

Gary Harnagel

Jul 20, 2016, 10:00:24 AM7/20/16
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 6:42:30 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 3:54:57 AM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:

> > > I know, over both you're crackpot heads,
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igyujM_HSj0
> >
> > Do you really believe your posts here are making you look good?
> > THINK about it!
>
> What makes you think I care?

It's obvious that you are a sociopath, so I know you don't care. Everyone
knows you tear others down because you delusionally believe it makes you
look good. It doesn't. It makes you look like an a$$hole.

> [More delusional baloney deleted for sanitary reasons]

David Waite

Jul 20, 2016, 10:16:27 AM7/20/16
There you go talking to yourself again so anyway back to the warpdrive topic that Jan spammed over to this thread for me,

JanPB

Jul 20, 2016, 2:24:05 PM7/20/16
*I* am not the one blowing invectives.

--
Jan

David Waite

Jul 20, 2016, 2:29:02 PM7/20/16
You repeatedly lie which is worse, so anyway at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igyujM_HSj0

JanPB

Jul 20, 2016, 2:57:24 PM7/20/16
I suspect you keep repeating this convenient accusation(*) because it
allows you to avoid addressing the issue raised by Robert Low's note
on arxiv (thanks to Tom for pointing me to it):
http://arxiv.org/pdf/gr-qc/9812067

I had simply said that the Gullstrand–Painlevé setup was not good enough
as a certain counterexample. As if your calling this remark a "lie"(?)
wasn't good enough, you started making stuff up, like saying I had never
seen Gullstrand–Painlevé coordinates before (search the archives for this
newsgroup and you'll see you were wrong).

We are still waiting for your response to that paper, BTW.

--
Jan

JanPB

Jul 20, 2016, 3:05:59 PM7/20/16
This part I have no quarrel with. The part under discussion was that
Low's paper implied in spacetimes with Cauchy surfaces exotic matter
was necessary for any warp-drive-type metric. Feel free to return this
to the original thread.

I really have no agenda in this discussion, I'm simply curious.

--
Jan

David Waite

Jul 20, 2016, 3:41:29 PM7/20/16
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 11:57:24 AM UTC-7, JanPB wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 2:50:54 AM UTC-7, David Waite wrote:

> > > Jan
> >
> > You're a liar. I got that already. You're done.
>
> I suspect you keep repeating this convenient accusation(*) because it
> allows you to avoid addressing the issue raised by Robert Low's note...

I already addressed it you lying fvcking scumbag. You keep lying about it so YOU'RE DONE. I'm not helping you with this topic anymore which you quite clearly demonstrated is over your head anyway. At https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igyujM_HSj0
I claim that
for
α, β, κ constants
β≠–1
κ≠0,2
ds²=[exp(2αz/c²)][dct²-(dz+ βdct)²]-{exp[(1±√(1+2κ-κ²))(1+β)α(z+(β-1)ct)/c²]}dx²-{exp[κ(1+β)α(z+(β-1)ct)/c²]}dy², is an exact vacuum solution with spacetime curvature. Now either I knew general relativity so well above and beyond those of you that think yourself expert that I can do what you can't and actually work out such exact solutions. Or I am wrong and anyone who barely even understands the subject in comparison can prove it by back checking this line element by getting the Einstein tensor or even just the Ricci-tensor sense its vacuum and show that they have nonzero elements. Oh wait- even such a simple back check would be over your heads. You don't understand this field, not being able to do even that, and as such have no place asserting your speculations as fact about it.

JanPB

Jul 20, 2016, 4:52:44 PM7/20/16
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 12:41:29 PM UTC-7, David Waite wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 11:57:24 AM UTC-7, JanPB wrote:

> > > You're a liar. I got that already. You're done.
> >
> > I suspect you keep repeating this convenient accusation(*) because it
> > allows you to avoid addressing the issue raised by Robert Low's note...
>
> I already addressed it you lying fvcking scumbag.

Where? Just post the link. All you said was that his analysis didn't
apply to your setup. But this is just talk. He OTOH quotes _specific_
conditions under which his analysis is valid. Basically they are the
standard Cauchy initial data as in Hawking & Ellis or Wald or
Fisher & Marsden, etc.

I also fail to see any sane reason for referring to the author of the
arviv paper as "fvcking scumbag". Is this how you treat all peer review?

> You keep lying about it so YOU'RE DONE.

Nonsense. Save yourself cut and paste. I simply said your claim that GP's
low speed constituted a certain counterexample was likely incorrect. Low's
paper then proved it was indeed incorrect.

So much for my "lying".

--
Jan

David Waite

Jul 20, 2016, 11:30:29 PM7/20/16
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 1:52:44 PM UTC-7, JanPB wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 12:41:29 PM UTC-7, David Waite wrote:

> > > I suspect you keep repeating this convenient accusation(*) because it
> > > allows you to avoid addressing the issue raised by Robert Low's note...
> >
> > I already addressed it you lying fvcking scumbag. so anyway at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igyujM_HSj0
I claim that
for
α, β, κ constants
β≠–1
κ≠0,2
ds²=[exp(2αz/c²)][dct²-(dz+ βdct)²]-{exp[(1±√(1+2κ-κ²))(1+β)α(z+(β-1)ct)/c²]}dx²-{exp[κ(1+β)α(z+(β-1)ct)/c²]}dy²
is an exact vacuum solution with spacetime curvature. Now either I know general relativity so well above and beyond those of you that think yourself expert that I can do what you can't and actually work out such exact solutions, or I am wrong and anyone who barely even understands the subject in comparison can prove it by back checking this line element by getting the Einstein tensor or even just the Ricci-tensor sense its vacuum and show that they have nonzero elements. Oh wait, even such a simple back check would be over your heads. You don't understand this field, not being able to do even that, and as such have no place asserting your speculations as fact about it.

> Where? Just post the link.

In the post just before the first time I pointed out that "at this point you're just lying", you lying fvcking scumbag, you're done.

JanPB

Jul 20, 2016, 11:48:41 PM7/20/16
That's fine but since it's vacuum, it is not a warp drive so I don't see how this is relevant
to the exotic matter question.

> > Where? Just post the link.
>
> In the post just before the first time I pointed out that "at this point you're just lying", you lying fvcking scumbag, you're done.

I don't see anything there addressing Low's argument besides:

"Static background, a particular wave equation for what he defines as nonexotic matter utterly irrelevant to whether that term is negative etc... "

Without justification this is just talk. It's also incorrect, as Low doesn't assume a "particular"
wave equation, he assumes the standard general Cauchy initial data, and his definition of exotic
includes the dominant energy condition. Is the dominant energy condition "irrelevant"
to you? If so, then why do you even talk about avoiding negative energy in your video at all?

--
Jan

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jul 21, 2016, 2:14:55 AM7/21/16
Of course you're not! You only state
he is lowering to a crank level. No
invective at all! Just an obvious fact,
as usual.

JanPB

Jul 21, 2016, 2:46:08 AM7/21/16
Correct.

--
Jan

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jul 21, 2016, 2:50:05 AM7/21/16
And when you're saying "I'm like Bach" you're
not comparing yourself to Bach. You would never
do such thing...
Yeah, I know. Correct.

David Waite

Jul 21, 2016, 11:35:23 AM7/21/16
Sure you did, but you're a lying fvcking scumbag for whom this topic is well over your idiot masses layman head. If it weren't over your head you would have taken me up on the challenge where I explicitly told you how you could prove me wrong:
At

JanPB

Jul 21, 2016, 2:21:08 PM7/21/16
I noticed long time ago that metaphors, sarcasm, and all that stuff that
normal people understand "between the lines" is lost on you. My diagnosis
of your condition is mild autism.

--
Jan

Maciej Woźniak

Jul 21, 2016, 4:48:33 PM7/21/16

Użytkownik "JanPB" napisał w wiadomości grup

> And when you're saying "I'm like Bach" you're
> not comparing yourself to Bach. You would never
> do such thing...
> Yeah, I know. Correct.

|I noticed long time ago that metaphors, sarcasm, and all that stuff that
|normal people understand "between the lines" is lost on you. My diagnosis

I noticed long time ago, that you imagine, imagine, imagine and
imagine. My diagnosis is: stupidity.

JanPB

Jul 21, 2016, 7:14:58 PM7/21/16
Mine is autism.

--
Jan

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jul 22, 2016, 2:16:32 AM7/22/16
And mine is stupidity.
Our diagnoses are not denying themself, BTW.

JanPB

Jul 22, 2016, 3:38:45 AM7/22/16
If you didn't waste so much time droning on about going over everyone's head and instead
told us why you think Robert Low's paper was wrong (details, please) it would be much more
productive.

Exact solutions are fine but the question was about that warp drive thing.

--
Jan

Michael Moroney

Jul 22, 2016, 10:18:24 AM7/22/16
JanPB writes:
> > |I noticed long time ago that metaphors, sarcasm, and all that stuff that
> > |normal people understand "between the lines" is lost on you. My diagnosis
> >
> > I noticed long time ago, that you imagine, imagine, imagine and
> > imagine. My diagnosis is: stupidity.
>
> Mine is autism.

I wouldn't rule out a touch of schizophrenia as there are delusions
involved. But I think you are pretty much correct.

IANA shrink, however.

David Waite

Jul 22, 2016, 11:05:30 AM7/22/16
> ...Exact solutions are fine but the question was about that warp drive thing.
>
> --
> Jan

The exact solution IS the exterior of warp drive you lying fvcking moron. I told you this topic was over your head. You didn't see that I answered where his paper made ridiculous assumptions either because you are lying to yourself or because its over your head and you didn't see how it was an exterior warp drive EXACT vacuum solution to Einstein's field equations because its over your head and you have made it absolutely clear in this very post that you have no idea how far beyond your understanding that puts someone like me able to exactly solve Einstein's field equations for such a thing because it is that far over your head.

green

Jul 22, 2016, 2:18:35 PM7/22/16
David Waite wrote:

>> I don't see anything there addressing Low's argument besides
>
> Sure you did, but you're a lying fvcking scumbag for whom this topic is
> well over your idiot masses layman head. If it weren't over your head
> you would have taken me up on the challenge where I explicitly told you
> how you could prove me wrong:
> At https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igyujM_HSj0 I claim that for α, β, κ
> constants β≠–1 κ≠0,2 ds²=[exp(2αz/c²)][dct²-(dz+
> βdct)²]-{exp[(1±√(1+2κ-κ²))(1+β)α(z+(β-1)ct)/c²]}dx²-{exp[κ(1+β)α(z+(β-1)ct)/c²]}dy²

Not even is a partial differential equation. Give me a break. Give me tensors.

David Waite

Jul 22, 2016, 2:54:01 PM7/22/16
The metric tensor is read directly off that line element,
ds²=[exp(2αz/c²)][dct²-(dz+ βdct)²]-{exp[(1±√(1+2κ-κ²))(1+β)α(z+(β-1)ct)/c²]}dx²-{exp[κ(1+β)α(z+(β-1)ct)/c²]}dy²
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igyujM_HSj0
, moron. Its not supposed to be a partial differential equation. What is wrong with you idiots?

JanPB

Jul 22, 2016, 3:47:37 PM7/22/16
IIRC he posted a few times in the late '90s(?) - a completely different
person then.

--
Jan

Maciej Woźniak

Jul 22, 2016, 3:50:36 PM7/22/16

Użytkownik "JanPB" napisał w wiadomości grup
I didn't know your bunch as well as I do now.

JanPB

Jul 22, 2016, 5:22:48 PM7/22/16
Nonsense. You clearly state now that all physicists for the last 100
years were, and are, morons. There is nothing to add except: only an
idiot can say that with a straight face.

--
Jan

Maciej Woźniak

Jul 22, 2016, 5:55:10 PM7/22/16

Użytkownik "JanPB" napisał w wiadomości grup
Yeah. 20 years ago I was young and unexperienced, so
it seemed you deserve some respect.

JanPB

Jul 22, 2016, 7:29:09 PM7/22/16
You are a complete idiot.

--
Jan

Maciej Woźniak

Jul 23, 2016, 9:12:18 AM7/23/16

Użytkownik "JanPB" napisał w wiadomości grup

> Yeah. 20 years ago I was young and unexperienced, so
> it seemed you deserve some respect.

|You are a complete idiot.

That's your whole "knowledge".
Your Shit is the biggest "emperor clothes" hoax in the history.

Gary Harnagel

Jul 23, 2016, 12:33:29 PM7/23/16
On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 7:12:18 AM UTC-6, Maciej Woźniak wrote:

> Użytkownik "JanPB" napisał w wiadomości grup
> >
> > You are a complete idiot.
>
> That's your whole "knowledge".
> Your Shit is the biggest "emperor clothes" hoax in the history.

Spoken like a true ignoramus.

Odd Bodkin

Jul 23, 2016, 12:36:45 PM7/23/16
On 7/23/2016 11:33 AM, Gary Harnagel wrote:
> Your Shit is the biggest "emperor clothes" hoax in the history.

What other such hoaxes to you imagine? Or is there only one?

--
Odd Bodkin --- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

JanPB

Jul 23, 2016, 2:52:59 PM7/23/16
On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 6:12:18 AM UTC-7, Maciej Woźniak wrote:
> Użytkownik "JanPB" napisał w wiadomości grup
>

> > Yeah. 20 years ago I was young and unexperienced, so
> > it seemed you deserve some respect.
>
> |You are a complete idiot.
>
> That's your whole "knowledge".

No, it's a conclusion based on observation. The proof is in this newsgroup's record.

> Your Shit is the biggest "emperor clothes" hoax in the history.

Again, you are simply an idiot. Also an arrogant ignoramus but that's frequently correlated.

--
Jan

nero

Jul 24, 2016, 5:11:37 AM7/24/16
Il giorno martedì 19 luglio 2016 08:29:34 UTC+2, mlwo...@wp.pl ha scritto:
> W dniu poniedziałek, 18 lipca 2016 18:19:33 UTC+2 użytkownik PD napisał:
>
> > The principles in gedankens lead to experimental observations to test them.
>
> A day will come, when we accelerate our rivets
> to 0.9c.
> This day the wretched bugs will be crushed.
> For the glory of Great Guru!!!!!!!!!

... the people of Isdrael is waiting for God from 3000 years ...but 2000 years ago Jesus came and many of them thougth and think also now that He was God ..
perhaps the proves against the einsteinian Relativity are under our eyes ...it depends only from the readers ..
an example ? the speed of light is 300 000 kms in all the frames ...but relatively to the gravitational center ( ICE ..and local ICEs )...like it showed by the Allan exp ( see also an old topic of this group , called 'W Allan' )...

Maciej Woźniak

Jul 24, 2016, 7:10:20 AM7/24/16

Użytkownik "nero" napisał w wiadomości grup

Il giorno martedì 19 luglio 2016 08:29:34 UTC+2, mlwo...@wp.pl ha scritto:
> W dniu poniedziałek, 18 lipca 2016 18:19:33 UTC+2 użytkownik PD napisał:
>
> > The principles in gedankens lead to experimental observations to test
> > them.
>
> A day will come, when we accelerate our rivets
> to 0.9c.
> This day the wretched bugs will be crushed.
> For the glory of Great Guru!!!!!!!!!

|... the people of Isdrael is waiting for God from 3000 years ...but 2000
years ago Jesus came and many of them thougth and think also now that He was
God ..
| perhaps the proves against the einsteinian Relativity are under our eyes
...it depends only from the readers ..

Perhaps the proofs for apples growing on an oak are under
our eyes... perhaps whoever can't see them, is STUPID
REALITY DENYING CRANK, UUUUU!!!!!
Or perhaps ISO beaurecrats will get conscious and change
the standard of the second back, and The Shit will vanish
with a quiet "pyf!".

paparios

Jul 24, 2016, 10:20:13 AM7/24/16
Cut the crap...you are just a shitting and farting asshole!

David Waite

Jul 24, 2016, 10:56:14 AM7/24/16
Gods don't exist lunatic.

Maciej Woźniak

Jul 24, 2016, 11:00:35 AM7/24/16

Użytkownik "paparios" napisał w wiadomości grup

Gary Harnagel

Jul 24, 2016, 2:09:05 PM7/24/16
On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 8:56:14 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:

> Gods don't exist lunatic.

So where did this come from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6HLg2XUFOg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWFUCcUTHu4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7V6gdpYuUQ

David Waite

Jul 24, 2016, 2:55:26 PM7/24/16
On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 11:09:05 AM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:
> On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 8:56:14 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:
> >
> > Gods don't exist lunatic.
>
> So where did this come from?...

Irrational idiot religionists that see what they emotionally need to see despite the weight of evidence against it like you do.

David Waite

Jul 24, 2016, 2:58:46 PM7/24/16
On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 11:09:05 AM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:
> On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 8:56:14 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:
> >
> > Gods don't exist lunatic.

And yes I know that you're too insane to realist how completely fvcking stupid you are for believing in so much as for worshiping a mythical magic flying zombie. Damn you'

David Waite

Jul 24, 2016, 3:01:35 PM7/24/16
Somehow the complete message didn't go through: And yes I know that you're too insane to realize how completely fvcking stupid you are for believing in, so much as for worshiping, a mythical magic flying zombie. Damn you're slow.

Odd Bodkin

Jul 24, 2016, 4:02:48 PM7/24/16
On 7/24/2016 1:58 PM, David Waite wrote:
> And yes I know that you're too insane to realist how completely fvcking stupid
> you are for believing in so much as for worshiping a mythical magic flying zombie.
> Damn you'

What does damnation even mean in the absence of the mythical magic
flying zombie?

JanPB

Jul 24, 2016, 4:38:16 PM7/24/16
I rather like the "UUUUU!" part.

--
Jan

Gary Harnagel

Jul 24, 2016, 6:38:18 PM7/24/16
Nope. Guess again, because that's all you're doing is guessing. You
have zero evidence for your failed belief system.

And yes, I know you're too insane to realize how stupid you will see that
you are one day. Look me up then and we will have a sane talk.

David Waite

Jul 25, 2016, 1:29:16 PM7/25/16
On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 3:38:18 PM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:
> On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 12:55:26 PM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:

> > > So where did this come from?...
> >
> > Irrational idiot religionists that see what they emotionally need to
> > see despite the weight of evidence against it like you do.
>
> Nope. Guess again, because that's all you're doing is guessing. You
> have zero evidence for your failed belief system....

So you're talking to yourself again. You're the idiot masses proposing the insane belief system in whatever Gods, or in your case the completely idiotic belief in a magic flying zombie. I mean how do you get more completely moronic than that? Yeah I know, the Mormon occult where you become a magic flying zombie yourself is a little more moronic, but I mean you really are next to them in utterly idiotic insane propositions.

JanPB

Jul 25, 2016, 5:24:26 PM7/25/16
I never said it wasn't, I simply was pointing out that no matter what
warp drive you come up with, it will have to violate the dominant energy
condition (according to Robert Low's note).

> I told you this topic was over your head. You didn't see that I answered where his paper made ridiculous assumptions either because you are lying to yourself or because its over your head and you didn't see how it was an exterior warp drive EXACT vacuum solution

THAT's exactly the problem. It's a vacuum. The discussion OTOH was about
warp drive which assumes matter field which thus implies the dominant
energy violation. And you still haven't told us why you consider the
standard, and very general, assumptions for the Cauchy problem in GR to be
"ridiculous".

> to Einstein's field equations because its over your head and you have made it absolutely clear in this very post that you have no idea how far beyond your understanding that puts someone like me able to exactly solve Einstein's field equations for such a thing because it is that far over your head.

Cut the rhetoric and simply answer the question if you can:
were EXACTLY is Low's paper assuming something "ridiculous"? Be specific.
Also please note vacuum solutions are irrelevant for building a warp drive
(although interesting theoretically and I never denied the correctness of
your solutions).

--
Jan

JanPB

Jul 25, 2016, 5:25:43 PM7/25/16
On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 11:18:35 AM UTC-7, green wrote:
He DID write tensors. His mathematics is correct, I have a different problem
with his work.

--
Jan

Gary Harnagel

Jul 25, 2016, 6:42:14 PM7/25/16
On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 11:29:16 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:

> On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 3:38:18 PM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:

> > > Irrational idiot religionists that see what they emotionally need to
> > > see despite the weight of evidence against it like you do.
> >
> > Nope. Guess again, because that's all you're doing is guessing. You
> > have zero evidence for your failed belief system....
>
> So you're talking to yourself again.

That's just another of your false opinions :-)

> You're the idiot masses proposing the insane belief system in whatever Gods,
> or in your case the completely idiotic belief in a magic flying zombie.

And that's just another of your useless and false beliefs.

> I mean how do you get more completely moronic than that? Yeah I know, the
> Mormon occult where you become a magic flying zombie yourself is a little
> more moronic, but I mean you really are next to them in utterly idiotic
> insane propositions.

My, but you really are getting all lathered up about something. Settle down
and concern yourself with physics. You certainly aren't competent to discuss
religion.

David Waite

Jul 26, 2016, 3:30:30 AM7/26/16
On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 3:42:14 PM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:
> On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 11:29:16 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:

> > > Nope. Guess again, because that's all you're doing is guessing. You
> > > have zero evidence for your failed belief system....
> >
> > So you're talking to yourself again.
>
> That's just another of your false opinions

No you fvcking dumbasz religionist, its fact. You're a part of the fvcking idiot masses believing what you emotionally need to believe instead of whats rational as supported by evidence. I mean how dare you promote the immorality of the bible, koran, book of mormon, or whatever other mythical immoral religionist crap you support? You're a complete scumbag for promoting the worship of a magic flying zombie and pretending to be in any way representative of any kind of scientific thought. You are utterly beneath me.

David Waite

Jul 26, 2016, 3:36:33 AM7/26/16
> condition (according to Robert Low's note)....

I already utterly invalidated your claim pointing out ridiculous assumptions he made with the intent to arrive at his preset conclusion. Its not a valid paper, Get over it.

David Waite

Jul 26, 2016, 3:39:18 AM7/26/16
And the fact that I can wok out such exact solutions where essentially no one is any longer able to to attests to the fact that I understand this stuff in a time where nearly no one else, including yourself, does.

Gary Harnagel

Jul 26, 2016, 7:50:49 AM7/26/16
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 1:30:30 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:

> On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 3:42:14 PM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:

> > > So you're talking to yourself again.
> >
> > That's just another of your false opinions
>
> No you fvcking dumbasz religionist, its fact.

It is indeed your opinion. It's my opinion that it's a false opinion. If
you claim that your opinion is correct, that's just another of your false
opinions. Denying me the right to my opinion proves that you are severely
biased and a hypocrite.

> You're a part of the fvcking idiot masses believing what you emotionally
> need to believe instead of whats rational as supported by evidence.

What evidence? You have NO evidence. Absence of evidence is not evidence
of absence.

> I mean how dare you promote the immorality of the bible, koran, book of mormon, or whatever other mythical immoral religionist crap you support?

How dare you promote your unethical and immoral opinions with not a shred
of evidence to support them!

> You're a complete scumbag for promoting the worship of a magic flying
> zombie and pretending to be in any way representative of any kind of
> scientific thought.

This is just one more of your false opinions. Real scumbags like you
denigrate others whose opinions differ from yours.

> You are utterly beneath me.

YOU are not what's under discussion, so stop making it about you. THAT is
narcissism, pure and simple. It's about the inability of some people to
distinguish between opinion and reality.

The fact is that without some overarching ethical construct, neither you
nor I would be alive to have this discussion. It is a fact that the UK,
European nations and the U.S. have laws based upon biblical beliefs. The
Ten Commandments are inscribed in many halls of government. If your
attitudes became law, the world would devolve into a cesspool of chaos
and selfishness.

David Waite

Jul 26, 2016, 8:22:21 AM7/26/16
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 4:50:49 AM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 1:30:30 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:

> > > That's just another of your false opinions
> >
> > No you fvcking dumbasz religionist, its fact.
>
> It is indeed your opinion. It's my opinion that it's a false opinion. ...

You're an idiot magic flying zombie believer. You're opinion that facts are opinions is irrelevant as you just completely invalidated the very idea that you might be capable of rational thought. You're an idiot religionist, a moron, a fvcking self professed sheep. Your idiot religionist thinking isn't relavent to anything real, moron.

Gary Harnagel

Jul 26, 2016, 10:27:28 AM7/26/16
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 6:22:21 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:

> On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 4:50:49 AM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:

> > > No you fvcking dumbasz religionist, its fact.
> >
> > It is indeed your opinion. It's my opinion that it's a false opinion. ...
>
> You're an idiot magic flying zombie believer. You're opinion that facts are
> opinions is irrelevant

As I said, you are incapable of telling the difference between fact and
opinion. This is your problem, not mine.

> as you just completely invalidated the very idea that you might be capable
> of rational thought.

Pot, kettle, black :-)))

> [Repetitious opinionated baloney deleted as antithetical to rational
> thought]

You prove your irrationality with EVERY post you make. Your brand of
so-called thought is what is wrong with the world today. It is just as
evil as the ISIS nutjobs.

David Waite

Jul 26, 2016, 10:59:20 AM7/26/16
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 7:27:28 AM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 6:22:21 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:

> > > It is indeed your opinion. It's my opinion that it's a false opinion. ...
> >
> > You're an idiot magic flying zombie believer. You're opinion that facts are
> > opinions is irrelevant
>
> As I said, you are incapable of telling the difference between fact and
> opinion...

So you're talking to yourself again. You're a fvcking magic flying zombie worshiper. You have no connection to reality. You're an idiot, a sheep according to your own teachings. That's a beast of the field. You're the idiot masses. You utterly invalidated the proposition that you can think rationally promoting such ridiculous religionist anti-science bullshlt. No, you're idiot religionist opinions are not facts, moron.

JanPB

Jul 26, 2016, 12:46:25 PM7/26/16
That's all you did - you just said you "invalidated" his "ridiculous assumptions". Why do you
constantly shy away from backing up your claim? It's been like 2 or 3 weeks now and every
single time I ask, you just provide English prose as a proof that Low is wrong.

Just tell us what's wrong: is it the isometry theorems he quotes (pretty much verbatim) from
Hawking & Ellis? This is 99% of his argument, so what else can be wrong there?

So one more time: your example of warp-drive-like metric is a _vacuum_, so EITHER
it has to be an _eternal_ black hole solution (i.e., not a warp drive one could turn "on"
and "off") OR you have to arrange for the matter to collapse when you turn the warp
drive "on" in which case Low's argument regarding matter fields applies.

His paper BTW uses standard results from the 1960s regarding Cauchy data in GR and
these results assume very little about the matter field in question. It's only assumed
it is governed by a quasi-linear second order hyperbolic PDE with sufficiently smooth
coefficients, that's about as general as you need? No? If not, then it's something
you've never mentioned.

--
Jan

David Waite

Jul 26, 2016, 1:21:29 PM7/26/16
> That's all you did...

There you go lying again. You lied, you're done.

Gary Harnagel

Jul 26, 2016, 2:12:44 PM7/26/16
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 8:59:20 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:

> [Regurgitated prejudiced baloney]

You're done.

JanPB

Jul 26, 2016, 3:56:50 PM7/26/16
Still no answer, just English prose.

--
Jan

David Waite

Jul 27, 2016, 3:00:00 AM7/27/16
> Still no answer...

There you go lying again, you're done.

David Waite

Jul 27, 2016, 3:04:56 AM7/27/16
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 11:12:44 AM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 8:59:20 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:

> > So you're talking to yourself again. You're a fvcking magic flying zombie worshiper. You have no connection to reality. You're an idiot, a sheep according to your own teachings. That's a beast of the field. You're the idiot masses. You utterly invalidated the proposition that you can think rationally promoting such ridiculous religionist anti-science bullshlt. No, your idiot religionist opinions are not facts, moron.

> [Regurgitated prejudiced baloney]
>
> You're done.

What prejudice? You freely admitted that you're a religionist, instead of a rational thinker.

Gary Harnagel

Jul 27, 2016, 9:24:52 AM7/27/16
(1) Your very words convict you of prejudice, e.g., "magic flying zombie"

(2) Your simplistic belief that a "religionist" (whatever THAT is) is
inconsistent with rational thought is ludicrous. YOU, for one, freely
exhibit irrational thought. In fact, it is absolutely rabid. And your
abominable behavior toward Jan is absolutely disgusting and irrational.
YOU are a social idiot.

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Jul 27, 2016, 9:40:37 AM7/27/16
Write down your name now

David Waite

Jul 27, 2016, 1:05:49 PM7/27/16
On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 6:24:52 AM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 1:04:56 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:

> > > [Regurgitated prejudiced baloney]
> > >
> > > You're done.
> >
> > What prejudice? You freely admitted that you're a religionist, instead
> > of a rational thinker.
>
> (1) Your very words convict you of prejudice, e.g., "magic flying zombie"...
Statement of FACT is not prejudice, IDIOT. You've got magic like walking on water, (I like Chris Angel's version). You've got flying up into the sky promising to return in that generation (which didn't happen) and you got a fvcking zombie, someone who returned from the dead able to let people thrust their hands into his death wounds. Its utter and complete mumbo jumbo bullshlt and "magic flying zombie" is PERFECTLY descriptive you religionist moron.

JanPB

Jul 27, 2016, 2:07:29 PM7/27/16
Still no answer. You have never provided any reason why you think Low's
paper is wrong, just vague generalities like, oh, his paper is not applicable.

So let's go into more detail. His paper
(see http://arxiv.org/pdf/gr-qc/9812067.pdf )
assumes the spacetime within his scope satisfies the following. Let us know
which one you consider wrong and why:

(1) The spacetime possesses a Cauchy surface,

(2) The matter field is described by a vector u satisfying a quasi-linear
hyperbolic PDE (see his equation (2.2)). This equation is slightly more
general than the custom and it covers the standard case of the second order
hyperbolic PDE as in Hawking & Ellis (say).

I'll stop here so as not to overwhelm the discussion. Which of the above
is wrong (or inapplicable) and why? Details, please.

--
Jan

David Waite

Jul 27, 2016, 2:26:24 PM7/27/16
> ...(snipped repetition of a lie)

Damn you're slow in the head. What part of, you lied you're done, are you not understanding?

JanPB

Jul 27, 2016, 3:10:03 PM7/27/16
Still no answer. Does this mean you accept (1) and (2) as correct?

This leaves us with (3): a general theorem about Cauchy developments that
Low quotes: in his paper it's theorem 2.4 (Low's paper is at:
http://arxiv.org/pdf/gr-qc/9812067.pdf ).

Point to an error in the proof of this theorem - otherwise you have no case.
I'll give you a couple of weeks to digest this, the proof (see Hawking & Ellis) is technically intricate and uses some of the usual machinery of
pseudodifferential operators (Sobolev spaces and such) which is sometimes
referred to (by those who don't like it) as "soft analysis".

That finishes it: given (1), (2), and (3) one concludes that no warp drive
can be constructed unless the matter field admits signals faster than light
(which implies the matter field violates the dominant energy condition - see
Hawking & Ellis again, I'd supply more exact references but I don't have the
book with me at the moment).

--
Jan

Gary Harnagel

Jul 27, 2016, 3:18:02 PM7/27/16
On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 11:05:49 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 6:24:52 AM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:
> >
> > (1) Your very words convict you of prejudice, e.g., "magic flying zombie"
>
> Statement of FACT

No, it is not. It is the claim of a seriously troubled mind.

> is not prejudice, IDIOT.

Oh, it is surely a prejudicial claim by a very troubled individual.

> You've got magic like walking on water

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
-- Arthur C. Clarke

> You've got flying up into the sky

So any pilot is a flying zombie, too?

> promising to return in that generation (which didn't happen)

Not sure to what scripture you are referring. This one?

Luke 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till
all be fulfilled."

I seem to remember another episode but a word search of "return" and
"generation" didn't find it.

> and you got a fvcking zombie,

There are no such things as zombies. You use that term as a pejorative to
promote your straw man argument. Anyway, the definition of a zombie does
not fit the resurrected Christ at all.

> someone who returned from the dead able to let people thrust their hands
> into his death wounds.

Lots of people have returned from the dead. And doctors have had their
hands inside of them.

> Its utter and complete mumbo jumbo bullshlt and "magic flying zombie" is
> PERFECTLY descriptive you religionist moron.

Nope. It perfectly prejudicial baloney, but you'll find out one day.
And your "moron" pejorative is also nothing but straw man garbage. You
seem to be full of garbage.

JanPB

Jul 27, 2016, 10:15:28 PM7/27/16
On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 6:12:18 AM UTC-7, Maciej Woźniak wrote:
> Użytkownik "JanPB" napisał w wiadomości grup
>

> > Yeah. 20 years ago I was young and unexperienced, so
> > it seemed you deserve some respect.
>
> |You are a complete idiot.
>
> That's your whole "knowledge".
> Your Shit is the biggest "emperor clothes" hoax in the history.

See a doctor. I mean it.

--
Jan

David Waite

Jul 28, 2016, 11:40:44 AM7/28/16
Damn you're slow in the head Janet. You lied, you're done.

David Waite

Jul 28, 2016, 11:46:50 AM7/28/16
On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 12:18:02 PM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 11:05:49 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:
> >
> > On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 6:24:52 AM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:
> > >
> > > (1) Your very words convict you of prejudice, e.g., "magic flying zombie"
> >
> > Statement of FACT
>

> > You've got magic like walking on water
>

> > You've got flying up into the sky
>
> So any pilot is a flying zombie, too?

Are you lying to me or to yourself. You just proved yourself a moron once again. Big surprise.

> > promising to return in that generation (which didn't happen)
>
> Not sure to what scripture you are referring. This one?
>
> Luke 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till
> all be fulfilled."

So you just admitted you lied one sentence after you lied. Yeah, as I said, you're a religionist, which demands that you are NOT a rational thinking person. You're a sheep, an unthinking beast of the field relative to us according to your own doctrine. Damn you're slow. You're a complete fvcking idiotic lunatic by civilized standards. How dare you promote antiscience magic flying zombie worship bullshlt and think you should get anything less than the ridicule you deserve for your moronic lunacy?

Gary Harnagel

Jul 28, 2016, 12:48:21 PM7/28/16
On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 9:46:50 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 12:18:02 PM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:
> >
> > On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 11:05:49 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:
> > >
> > > You've got magic like walking on water
> > >
> > > You've got flying up into the sky
> >
> > So any pilot is a flying zombie, too?
>
> Are you lying to me or to yourself.

Wow! You are so socially inept that you can't tell a statement from a
question?

> You just proved yourself a moron once again. Big surprise.

Yeah, you certainly are inept. Jan asked you a question and you dumped
on him, too.

> > > promising to return in that generation (which didn't happen)
> >
> > Not sure to what scripture you are referring. This one?
> >
> > Luke 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till
> > all be fulfilled."
> >
> So you just admitted you lied one sentence after you lied.

Wow! You must be totally inept to think that anyone who asks you a question
is lying. What kind of a mental nincompoop would do that?

> [Regurgitated lies and baloney deleted for mental cleanliness]

Odd Bodkin

Jul 28, 2016, 3:29:59 PM7/28/16
On 7/27/2016 1:26 PM, David Waite wrote:
> Damn you're slow in the head. What part of, you lied you're done, are you not understanding?

You don't think that desperately trying to have the last word in a
conversation, where that last word is "This conversation is OVER", is a
bad sign for you, David?

--
Odd Bodkin --- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

JanPB

Jul 28, 2016, 5:22:07 PM7/28/16
Ok, so here is the conclusion:

Your video is correct as far as its mathematics goes but the portion
in which you speculate about the possibility of a warp drive metric
NOT using exotic matter is doomed: such metric cannot be constructed
given the standard assumptions listed in detail in Low's paper (basically,
the existence of Cauchy data with matter field obeying a very generic PDE).

The examples you give there are suggestive but ultimately they fail.

--
Jan

David Waite

Jul 29, 2016, 10:47:19 AM7/29/16
You're not important.

David Waite

Jul 29, 2016, 10:51:59 AM7/29/16
On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 9:48:21 AM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:
> On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 9:46:50 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:

> > > So any pilot is a flying zombie, too?
> >
> > Are you lying to me or to yourself.
>
> Wow! ...

You're an idiot religionist. A moron that not only believes in, but worships a magic flying zombie. As I said, with the exceptions of Mormons thinking that they becomes such magic flying zombie Gods themselves, you don't get less rational in thought than that. You don't know how to think rationally being a lunatic idiotic religionist that worships for crying out loud A MAGIC FLYING ZOMBIE, you moron.

David Waite

Jul 29, 2016, 10:55:52 AM7/29/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igyujM_HSj0 Damn you're head is inwardly thick with skull Janet as you haven't figured out yet that beyond giving you the link, you lied so you're done.

JanPB

Jul 29, 2016, 11:34:14 AM7/29/16
Do you read the posts you answer? I _have_ figured it out, that's the reason
I posted what I did. Your video does not contain mistakes but its speculations about
the possibility of a warp drive based on ordinary matter cannot be made to work (given
certain technical assumption that I outlined, check Low's paper for full details, it's all
standard Cauchy problem in GR).

The conclusion remains the same: no exotic matter, no warp drive.

--
Jan

Gary Harnagel

Jul 29, 2016, 11:35:14 AM7/29/16
On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 8:51:59 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:

> On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 9:48:21 AM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:
> >
> > On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 9:46:50 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:
> > >
> > > Are you lying to me or to yourself.
> >
> > Wow! ...
>
> [Ridiculous, repetitious regurgitated baloney and personal attacks]

is a sign of a sick mind. You need to get yourself some help.

Odd Bodkin

Jul 29, 2016, 11:50:20 AM7/29/16
Wasn't trying to claim to be important, David.
I was asking you a question.
If there is something you need to do for yourself to not address the
question, that's up to you.

David Waite

Aug 5, 2016, 5:26:17 AM8/5/16
No you weren't. You were trolling.

David Waite

Aug 5, 2016, 5:27:59 AM8/5/16

Damn that's a lot of bone inward for that head of yours. You lied. You're done.

David Waite

Aug 5, 2016, 5:31:49 AM8/5/16
Talking to yourself again huh. You're the anti-science religionist lunatic promoting Gods Devils and magic flying zombie worship and the immoral anti-science teachings of your mythology books. And of course everyone who is pro science will speak out against you. Of course that doesn't refer to many in these crackpot groups.

Gary Harnagel

Aug 5, 2016, 9:31:53 AM8/5/16
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 3:31:49 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:

> On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 8:35:14 AM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:
> >
> > On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 8:51:59 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:
> > >
> > > [Ridiculous, repetitious regurgitated baloney and personal attacks]
> >
> > is a sign of a sick mind. You need to get yourself some help.
>
> Talking to yourself again huh.

Regurgitating to yourself again huh.

> You're the anti-science religionist lunatic promoting Gods Devils and
> magic flying zombie worship and the immoral anti-science teachings of
> your mythology books.

Taking a chapter from your own book, that's a lot of bone inward for that
head of yours. You lied.

You lied because you have NO idea what I believe or don't believe. All of
your assumptions came out of your own misguided fantasies.

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”
-- Albert Einstein

"Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with
important matters." -- Albert Einstein

> And of course everyone who is pro science will speak out against you.

They don't. Only lying atheist fanatics like you do.

"Then there are the fanatical atheists whose intolerance is the same
as that of the religious fanatics, and it springs from the same source
… They are creatures who can’t hear the music of the spheres."
-- Albert Einstein

> Of course that doesn't refer to many in these crackpot groups.

YOU are in this crackpot group :-)))

David Waite

Aug 5, 2016, 10:01:05 AM8/5/16
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 6:31:53 AM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:
> On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 3:31:49 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:

> > > is a sign of a sick mind. You need to get yourself some help.
> >
> > Talking to yourself again huh.
>
> Regurgitating to yourself again huh.

You're too completely fvcking stupid for it to sink in the first time, so why are you surprised at the need for repetition? You're a lunatic anti-science religionist. A magic flying zombie worshiper of all savage religionist choices to make. You're an idiot barbarian. A primitive believer in and least one God and Devil mythology. You don't think rationally. You are completely and utterly beneath any civilized person. Anyone pro science will call you out on that. It just doesn't mean much when you choose to post at crackpot groups like this where nearly every one else is a complete fvcking idiotic anti-science religionist lunatic like yourself, just in support of a different set of Gods and Devils than the mythological ones you insanely and against science and rational thought choose to believe in.

Gary Harnagel

Aug 5, 2016, 11:40:34 AM8/5/16
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 8:01:05 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:

> On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 6:31:53 AM UTC-7, Gary Harnagel wrote:
> >
> > On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 3:31:49 AM UTC-6, David Waite wrote:
> > >
> > > Talking to yourself again huh.
> >
> > Regurgitating to yourself again huh.
> >

> You're too completely fvcking stupid for it to sink in the first time,

Proof that you are a liar.

> You're a lunatic anti-science religionist.

No, I'm not. More proof that you are a liar.

> [Stupid, regurgitated lying baloney deleted]

It is loading more messages.