Non-local measures do not contain relativity

John Gogo

Feb 5, 2016, 5:42:51 PM2/5/16
Any place where we cannot place clocks should be considered non-local measures. For instance, since we have NOT physically placed clocks on Jupiter's moons means that relativity must be disqualifying when we begin to use the occulations of the moons themselves to serve as a legitimate clock.

John Gogo

Feb 5, 2016, 5:49:56 PM2/5/16
On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 4:42:51 PM UTC-6, John Gogo wrote:
> Any place where we cannot place clocks should be considered non-local measures. For instance, since we have NOT physically placed clocks on Jupiter's moons means that relativity must be disqualifying when we begin to use the occulations of the moons themselves to serve as a legitimate clock.

Sorry, Roemer's measure of Jupiter's moons is astrology.

shan

Feb 5, 2016, 5:50:34 PM2/5/16
Użytkownik John Gogo napisał w wiadomości grup dyskusyjnych:

> Any place where we cannot place clocks should be considered non-local
> measures.

Excellent observation. It is. I mean, those are predominately non-local,
whether you can place clocks overthere or not. See Codex Alimentarius, one
of his best https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPDkTyimUYg

John Gogo

Feb 5, 2016, 6:07:59 PM2/5/16
Yes, in many ways man wants to have control over what happens in nature. Truly, the proportion of electro/magnetic is a great discovery for mankind.

Ross A. Finlayson

Feb 6, 2016, 3:02:55 AM2/6/16
On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 2:42:51 PM UTC-8, John Gogo wrote:
> Any place where we cannot place clocks should be considered non-local measures. For instance, since we have NOT physically placed clocks on Jupiter's moons means that relativity must be disqualifying when we begin to use the occulations of the moons themselves to serve as a legitimate clock.

Bounce a laser off of it?

John Gogo

Feb 6, 2016, 5:59:46 PM2/6/16
Yes, but the nature of the mirror is opaque and unorganized or unestablished.

John Gogo

Feb 9, 2016, 8:00:37 PM2/9/16
On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 2:02:55 AM UTC-6, Ross A. Finlayson wrote:
It will not qualify as one of Lenard's shiny surfaces to produce organized photon/images/photocell.

John Gogo

Feb 9, 2016, 8:12:10 PM2/9/16
On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 4:50:34 PM UTC-6, shan wrote:
Thanks, there are many tough nuts to crack here.