What Happened to Seto?

HGW...

Jun 12, 2017, 6:18:33 AM6/12/17
Maybe he died. Maybe he has changed his nickname because he was so
ashamed of his theory.

Michael Moroney

Jun 12, 2017, 11:43:28 AM6/12/17
"HGW..." <hgw@....> writes:

>Maybe he died. Maybe he has changed his nickname because he was so
>ashamed of his theory.

Is being ashamed of your theory the reason you changed your name,
Ralph Rabbidge, err, I mean Henry Wilson?

Python

Jun 12, 2017, 12:03:58 PM6/12/17
Ralph Malcom Rabbidge, widow of John Parker, wrote:
> Maybe he died. Maybe he has changed his nickname because he was so
> ashamed of his theory.

He married Robert B. Winn. Now they are about to decide which of
them will change sex.

Or not.

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jun 12, 2017, 12:34:04 PM6/12/17
A joke as expected from a relativistic moron.

Selina Dieter

Jun 12, 2017, 1:43:10 PM6/12/17
Moroney is a stupid name to have. You must be eating processed food.

HGW, DSc.

Jun 12, 2017, 2:38:16 PM6/12/17
that's the funniest thing 'Python', aka Dirk van de Moortel, has ever said.

Selina Dieter

Jun 12, 2017, 2:40:18 PM6/12/17
HGW, DSc. wrote:

>> A joke as expected from a relativistic moron.
>
> that's the funniest thing 'Python', aka Dirk van de Moortel, has ever
> said.

Why should Dirk post as Python. Python is stupid.

Odd Bodkin

Jun 12, 2017, 2:57:41 PM6/12/17
On 6/12/17 5:18 AM, HGW... wrote:
> Maybe he died. Maybe he has changed his nickname because he was so
> ashamed of his theory.

Seto is aged, as you are.

It is possible that he is sick and unable to devote any energy to
perpetuating his brand of nonsense.

It is possible that he is finally sick of being mocked and he no longer
feels the same overwhelming need for recognition that compensates the
humiliation.

It is possible that he has come face to face with how little he really
does know about physics and has decided to stop being an old fool.

Some people come to their senses. Then there's you.

HGW, DSc.

Jun 12, 2017, 3:25:27 PM6/12/17
so is Dirk

HGW, DSc.

Jun 12, 2017, 3:26:51 PM6/12/17
Bodkin, go back to your woodworking please...and leave us alone...

Paul B. Andersen

Jun 12, 2017, 3:57:50 PM6/12/17

kenseto

Jun 13, 2017, 10:17:16 AM6/13/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 6:18:33 AM UTC-4, HGW... wrote:
> Maybe he died. Maybe he has changed his nickname because he was so
> ashamed of his theory.

I am tired of the low level of the intelligence that exists in this NG. I published a new book of the universe (http://www.modelmechanics.org/2016ibook.pdf) that includes the following items......no body in this NG bothers to give any intelligent comment:

_ It offers a realistic origin of the universe.
_ It offers realistic processes for the origin of all visible matters.
_ It explains the cell division and the consciousness processes.
_ It provides a mechanism to unify all the forces of nature.
_ It can be validated experimentally.
_ It gives rise to an Improved Relativity Theory (IRT).
_ It gives rise to a new theory of gravity called Doppler Theory of Gravity (DTG)
_ It includes Special Theory of Relativity and General Theory of Relativity as subsets.
_ It provides physical models for all the math of Quantum Mechanics.
_ It postulates a new repulsive fifth force identified as the CRE force.
_ It gives a physical explanation for the charge of a particle.
_ It gives physical explanations all the weird results of all quantum experiments.
_ It explains the structures of atoms.

Odd Bodkin

Jun 13, 2017, 4:15:03 PM6/13/17
I'm not bothering you. You plonked me, remember? Nothing I say you will
ever see.

Odd Bodkin

Jun 13, 2017, 4:17:01 PM6/13/17
On 6/13/17 9:17 AM, kenseto wrote:
> On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 6:18:33 AM UTC-4, HGW... wrote:
>> Maybe he died. Maybe he has changed his nickname because he was so
>> ashamed of his theory.
>
> I am tired of the low level of the intelligence that exists in this NG. I published a new book of the universe (http://www.modelmechanics.org/2016ibook.pdf) that includes the following items......no body in this NG bothers to give any intelligent comment:

Seto, isn't it revealing to you that you translate lack of attention
being paid to you as a low level of intelligence?

As though, if anyone were at all intelligent, they would pay attention
to you?

You're going to die thinking that the whole world is full of idiots
because you were ignored. Does that sound mentally healthy to you?

HGW...

Jun 13, 2017, 6:58:33 PM6/13/17
On 14/06/17 06:16, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> On 6/13/17 9:17 AM, kenseto wrote:
>> On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 6:18:33 AM UTC-4, HGW... wrote:
>>> Maybe he died. Maybe he has changed his nickname because he was so
>>> ashamed of his theory.
>>
>> I am tired of the low level of the intelligence that exists in this
>> NG. I published a new book of the universe
>> (http://www.modelmechanics.org/2016ibook.pdf) that includes the
>> following items......no body in this NG bothers to give any
>> intelligent comment:
>
> Seto, isn't it revealing to you that you translate lack of attention
> being paid to you as a low level of intelligence?

Ken is correct. The whole pro-Einstein side appears to have a below
average IQ.

> As though, if anyone were at all intelligent, they would pay attention
> to you?

Anyone who is intelligent wouldn't have been conned by the Einstein
conspirators.

HGW...

Jun 13, 2017, 7:21:59 PM6/13/17
It is little different from other aether theories.

You should have read my book before you even started.
http://www.scisite.info/books/bath/ballistic light revisited.html

kenseto

Jun 14, 2017, 10:13:00 AM6/14/17
The link is not valid......404 error.

kenseto

Jun 14, 2017, 10:26:38 AM6/14/17
On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 4:17:01 PM UTC-4, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> On 6/13/17 9:17 AM, kenseto wrote:
> > On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 6:18:33 AM UTC-4, HGW... wrote:
> >> Maybe he died. Maybe he has changed his nickname because he was so
> >> ashamed of his theory.
> >
> > I am tired of the low level of the intelligence that exists in this NG. I published a new book of the universe (http://www.modelmechanics.org/2016ibook.pdf) that includes the following items......no body in this NG bothers to give any intelligent comment:
>
> Seto, isn't it revealing to you that you translate lack of attention
> being paid to you as a low level of intelligence?

Yes, when the lack of attention is because Model Mechanics disagree with SR/GR.

> As though, if anyone were at all intelligent, they would pay attention
> to you?

They should pay attention when Model mechanics provides solutions for all the problems of current theories.

> You're going to die thinking that the whole world is full of idiots
> because you were ignored. Does that sound mentally healthy to you?

I don’t think that at all. I think that they don’t pay attention to Model Mechanics because of the following reasons:
1. Afraid that Model Mechanics will spread wildly in the internet.
2. Don’t want to rock the boat.
3. Money.
4. Avoid embarrassment.

Michael Moroney

Jun 14, 2017, 11:00:20 AM6/14/17
kenseto <set...@att.net> writes:

>On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 4:17:01 PM UTC-4, Odd Bodkin wrote:

>> Seto, isn't it revealing to you that you translate lack of attention
>> being paid to you as a low level of intelligence?

>Yes, when the lack of attention is because Model Mechanics disagree with SR/GR.

The lack of attention is because Model Mechanics is a complete, total failure.

>> As though, if anyone were at all intelligent, they would pay attention
>> to you?

>They should pay attention when Model mechanics provides solutions for all
>the problems of current theories.

And it failed completely when attempting to do so.

>> You're going to die thinking that the whole world is full of idiots
>> because you were ignored. Does that sound mentally healthy to you?

>I don't think that at all. I think that they don't pay attention
>to Model Mechanics because of the following reasons:
1. Model Mechanics is a complete, total, absolute failure.
2. Model Mechanics is a total disaster of a theory.
3. Model Mechanics is an absolute, total, complete failure.
4. Model Mechanics is an embarrassment to the physics community.

Odd Bodkin

Jun 14, 2017, 11:45:08 AM6/14/17
On 6/13/17 5:58 PM, HGW... wrote:
> On 14/06/17 06:16, Odd Bodkin wrote:
>>>
>>> I am tired of the low level of the intelligence that exists in this
>>> NG. I published a new book of the universe
>>> (http://www.modelmechanics.org/2016ibook.pdf) that includes the
>>> following items......no body in this NG bothers to give any
>>> intelligent comment:
>>
>> Seto, isn't it revealing to you that you translate lack of attention
>> being paid to you as a low level of intelligence?
>
> Ken is correct. The whole pro-Einstein side appears to have a below
> average IQ.
>
>> As though, if anyone were at all intelligent, they would pay attention
>> to you?
>
> Anyone who is intelligent wouldn't have been conned by the Einstein
> conspirators.

Oh, I know your stance on this. You believe that anyone that does not
agree with you is either stupid or duped.

There's a word for this kind of mental state.

>> You're going to die thinking that the whole world is full of idiots
>> because you were ignored. Does that sound mentally healthy to you?

Odd Bodkin

Jun 14, 2017, 12:30:31 PM6/14/17
On 6/14/17 9:26 AM, kenseto wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 4:17:01 PM UTC-4, Odd Bodkin wrote:
>>>
>>> I am tired of the low level of the intelligence that exists in this NG. I published a new book of the universe (http://www.modelmechanics.org/2016ibook.pdf) that includes the following items......no body in this NG bothers to give any intelligent comment:
>>
>> Seto, isn't it revealing to you that you translate lack of attention
>> being paid to you as a low level of intelligence?
>
> Yes, when the lack of attention is because Model Mechanics disagree with SR/GR.
>

>> As though, if anyone were at all intelligent, they would pay attention
>> to you?
>
> They should pay attention when Model mechanics provides solutions for all the problems of current theories.

I think it's fascinating that you believe that people should pay
attention to your ideas because YOU think they are good ideas. You
honestly cannot think of any other reason why people would ignore you?

>> You're going to die thinking that the whole world is full of idiots
>> because you were ignored. Does that sound mentally healthy to you?
>
> I don’t think that at all. I think that they don’t pay attention to Model Mechanics because of the following reasons:
> 1. Afraid that Model Mechanics will spread wildly in the internet.
> 2. Don’t want to rock the boat.
> 3. Money.
> 4. Avoid embarrassment.

You honestly don't think there's another possibility for why you're
being ignored, Ken?

Could it be because you
- don't know what the concepts of physics mean
- haven't read anything about physics
- can't do 4th grade arithmetic
- believe that physics should be understandable to the common man,
regardless of background and training
?

Tell me, Ken. Suppose you developed a bad cough and were spitting up
blood. Then someone you know told you that he could fix you right up.
You ask him if he's a doctor, and he says "Yes, I'm a doctor, but I
don't have a license." You ask him if he ever went to medical school,
and he says he doesn't need to go to medical school to have new ideas
about medicine. You ask him how he can be a doctor if he doesn't have a
license. He says, "I've written a book about medicine, which is more
than what most doctors have done, and my theories about medicine make it
completely understandable to the common man." You say, "But no doctors
have bought your book," and he says, "That's because doctors are
threatened by my revolutionary theories about medicine." Now, would you
pay this man to treat your bad cough? Would you consider him a doctor
because he says he is?

JanPB

Jun 14, 2017, 1:17:53 PM6/14/17
On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 4:17:16 PM UTC+2, kenseto wrote:
> On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 6:18:33 AM UTC-4, HGW... wrote:
> > Maybe he died. Maybe he has changed his nickname because he was so
> > ashamed of his theory.
>
> I am tired of the low level of the intelligence that exists in this NG.

Is there a mirror in your house?

> I published a new book of the universe

Surely you jest.

--
Jan

HGW, DSc.

Jun 14, 2017, 4:14:20 PM6/14/17
On 15/06/17 02:30, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> On 6/14/17 9:26 AM, kenseto wrote:

>>> You're going to die thinking that the whole world is full of idiots
>>> because you were ignored. Does that sound mentally healthy to you?
>>
>> I don’t think that at all. I think that they don’t pay attention to
>> Model Mechanics because of the following reasons:
>> 1. Afraid that Model Mechanics will spread wildly in the internet.
>> 2. Don’t want to rock the boat.
>> 3. Money.
>> 4. Avoid embarrassment.
>>

> You honestly don't think there's another possibility for why you're
> being ignored, Ken?
>
> Could it be because you
> - don't know what the concepts of physics mean
> - haven't read anything about physics
> - can't do 4th grade arithmetic
> - believe that physics should be understandable to the common man,
> regardless of background and training
> ?
>
> Tell me, Ken. Suppose you developed a bad cough and were spitting up
> blood. Then someone you know told you that he could fix you right up.
> You ask him if he's a doctor, and he says "Yes, I'm a doctor, but I
> don't have a license."
<snip>

Bodkin, that sound just like YOU and physics....

HGW, DSc.

Jun 14, 2017, 4:32:47 PM6/14/17
Spaces were the problem, try this:
http://www.scisite.info/books/BaTh/Bath.html

Odd Bodkin

Jun 14, 2017, 4:48:27 PM6/14/17
I'm not a physicist. But I've read some things by physicists.
There's a reason why physicists have ignored Rabbidge and Seto.

HGW, DSc.

Jun 14, 2017, 4:52:48 PM6/14/17
On 15/06/17 06:48, Odd Bodkin wrote:

>>> Tell me, Ken. Suppose you developed a bad cough and were spitting up
>>> blood. Then someone you know told you that he could fix you right up.
>>> You ask him if he's a doctor, and he says "Yes, I'm a doctor, but I
>>> don't have a license."
>> <snip>
>>
>> Bodkin, that sound just like YOU and physics....
>>

> I'm not a physicist.

That has always been obvious....

Odd Bodkin

Jun 14, 2017, 4:56:37 PM6/14/17
Right, and I'm not pretending to be one. Unlike someone we both know.....

Michael Moroney

Jun 14, 2017, 9:55:54 PM6/14/17
Ralph, it is *infinitely* more obvious that you're not a physicist, no
matter how many diplomas you photoshop!

HGW, DSc.

Jun 15, 2017, 6:52:42 AM6/15/17
On 15/06/17 11:55, Michael Moron-y revealed his envy over my being a
fully qualified physicist.

Michael Moroney

Jun 15, 2017, 9:01:08 AM6/15/17
"HGW, DSc." <HG@....> writes:

>On 15/06/17 11:55, Michael Moron-y revealed his envy over my being a
>fully qualified physicist.

Ralph, do you really still believe that the ability to produce a marginal
photoshopped diploma qualifies you to be anything, other than the ability
to pass a beginning Photoshopping 101 course at your local community
college?

Now step aside, Ralph, and leave the physics to the real physicists.

Good thing you plonked me, so that you don't see me embarrassing you
repeatedly, over and over again, Ralph.

kenseto

Jun 15, 2017, 10:21:30 AM6/15/17
This sounds like you. You are not a physicist and you keep on telling me and anybody who disagree with you are not a physicists. <sad>

kenseto

Jun 15, 2017, 10:25:18 AM6/15/17
But you don’t understand what you read.

Odd Bodkin

Jun 15, 2017, 11:23:40 AM6/15/17
On 6/15/17 9:21 AM, kenseto wrote:
>> Tell me, Ken. Suppose you developed a bad cough and were spitting up
>> blood. Then someone you know told you that he could fix you right up.
>> You ask him if he's a doctor, and he says "Yes, I'm a doctor, but I
>> don't have a license." You ask him if he ever went to medical school,
>> and he says he doesn't need to go to medical school to have new ideas
>> about medicine. You ask him how he can be a doctor if he doesn't have a
>> license. He says, "I've written a book about medicine, which is more
>> than what most doctors have done, and my theories about medicine make it
>> completely understandable to the common man." You say, "But no doctors
>> have bought your book," and he says, "That's because doctors are
>> threatened by my revolutionary theories about medicine." Now, would you
>> pay this man to treat your bad cough? Would you consider him a doctor
>> because he says he is?
> This sounds like you. You are not a physicist and you keep on telling me and anybody who disagree with you are not a physicists. <sad>

Project if you must.

I think the answer is that you would not pay this man to treat your bad
cough.

It's true that I am not a physicist, and if you only want to listen to
physicists, then good luck in even getting their attention. You haven't
so far.

Fact remains that YOU are not a physicist, any more than the guy above
is a doctor, just because he says he is, or because he wrote a book, or
because he's made it more understandable to the common man. Don't pretend.

Odd Bodkin

Jun 15, 2017, 11:24:21 AM6/15/17
You wouldn't know, Ken. You haven't read anything, let alone what I've
read. You're not in a position to judge.

Odd Bodkin

Jun 15, 2017, 12:14:29 PM6/15/17
On 6/15/17 9:21 AM, kenseto wrote:
So Seto, it appears you're in a dead alley.

First let's say you'll only listen to physicists. But then you say that
physicists won't pay any attention to you because they don't want to
rock the boat and are avoiding embarrassment. OK, so physicists aren't
going to interact with you.

So this leaves non-physicists to interact with you. But you won't pay
any attention to what someone says if they're not a physicist. So you're
not going to get interactions with non-physicists, either.

So you're not going to get any useful interactions from either
physicists or non-physicists, by your own account.

And this is in fact what has happened with your book, with nobody paying
any attention to it and it gathering dust in some archive or copies
sitting in your closet.

So you are going to be universally ignored. Is that what you set out to do?

HGW, DSc.

Jun 15, 2017, 1:40:28 PM6/15/17
On 15/06/17 23:01, Michael Moron-y showed his personal envy and
annoyance of the fact that Henry Wilson is the only person in this NG
who is fully qualified and capable of educating other posters about
basic physics.

Kotovanich Nzerovu

Jun 15, 2017, 1:49:40 PM6/15/17
Agree with you, my friend. Me too, here for the advanced. (I heard inhere
someone, wishing to perform a measurement in Physics, not knowing what to
expect. Would you like a repairman, just measuring the voltages in your
CRT tv, without knowing what to expect? No. The same in Physics. You have
to know what to expect.). Excellent post, thank you.

HGW, DSc.

Jun 15, 2017, 2:26:57 PM6/15/17
I appreciate your kindness. I might also remind you that Micky Moron's
only claim to fame is that he has built a nice little country shithouse
in the far north of Ireland that consists of a hole in the ground and
some corrugated iron with a rope hanging from the roof to hold on to so
you wont fall in.

Odd Bodkin

Jun 15, 2017, 5:37:41 PM6/15/17
Ralph, in the fantasy world you live in, are there trees, and do you
live in one?

Odd Bodkin

Jun 15, 2017, 5:44:19 PM6/15/17
On 6/15/17 1:28 PM, HGW, DSc. wrote:
> On 16/06/17 03:49, Kotovanich Nzerovu wrote:
>> HGW, DSc. wrote:
>>
>>> On 15/06/17 23:01, Michael Moron-y showed his personal envy and
>>> annoyance of the fact that Henry Wilson is the only person in this NG
>>> who is fully qualified and capable of educating other posters about
>>> basic physics.
>>
>> Agree with you, my friend. Me too, here for the advanced. (I heard inhere
>> someone, wishing to perform a measurement in Physics, not knowing what to
>> expect. Would you like a repairman, just measuring the voltages in your
>> CRT tv, without knowing what to expect? No. The same in Physics. You have
>> to know what to expect.). Excellent post, thank you.
>
> I appreciate your kindness.

Congratulations, Henry, you just embraced the flattery of a troll who
changes his nym every few days. Ask the troll about tensors and
Divergent Matter Model Mechanics.

Michael Moroney

Jun 16, 2017, 3:21:41 AM6/16/17
Ralph Malcolm Rabbidge, there is no physicist Henry Wilson here. Just a
bunch of kooks such as yourself and a few kookwatchers watching, and often
trying to educate, the kooks.

Michael Moroney

Jun 16, 2017, 3:23:11 AM6/16/17
Odd Bodkin <bodk...@gmail.com> writes:

>On 6/15/17 12:41 PM, HGW, DSc. wrote:
>> On 15/06/17 23:01, Michael Moron-y showed his personal envy and
>> annoyance of the fact that Henry Wilson is the only person in this NG
>> who is fully qualified and capable of educating other posters about
>> basic physics.
>>

>Ralph, in the fantasy world you live in, are there trees, and do you
>live in one?

I have to wonder what shade of plaid the sky is there.

NÜmi Icelulózy

Jun 16, 2017, 7:28:48 AM6/16/17
Odd Bodkin wrote:

>>> Agree with you, my friend. Me too, here for the advanced. (I heard
>>> inhere someone, wishing to perform a measurement in Physics, not
>>> knowing what to expect. Would you like a repairman, just measuring the
>>> voltages in your CRT tv, without knowing what to expect? No. The same
>>> in Physics. You have to know what to expect.). Excellent post, thank
>>> you.
>>
>> I appreciate your kindness.
>
> Congratulations, Henry, you just embraced the flattery of a troll who
> changes his nym every few days. Ask the troll about tensors and
> Divergent Matter Model Mechanics.

Calling other posters 'trolls' reveals you didn't understand the subject,
and that your momma is a troll.

kenseto

Jun 16, 2017, 9:05:32 AM6/16/17
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 11:23:40 AM UTC-4, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> On 6/15/17 9:21 AM, kenseto wrote:
> >> Tell me, Ken. Suppose you developed a bad cough and were spitting up
> >> blood. Then someone you know told you that he could fix you right up.
> >> You ask him if he's a doctor, and he says "Yes, I'm a doctor, but I
> >> don't have a license." You ask him if he ever went to medical school,
> >> and he says he doesn't need to go to medical school to have new ideas
> >> about medicine. You ask him how he can be a doctor if he doesn't have a
> >> license. He says, "I've written a book about medicine, which is more
> >> than what most doctors have done, and my theories about medicine make it
> >> completely understandable to the common man." You say, "But no doctors
> >> have bought your book," and he says, "That's because doctors are
> >> threatened by my revolutionary theories about medicine." Now, would you
> >> pay this man to treat your bad cough? Would you consider him a doctor
> >> because he says he is?
> > This sounds like you. You are not a physicist and you keep on telling me and anybody who disagree with you are not a physicists. <sad>
>
> Project if you must.
>
> I think the answer is that you would not pay this man to treat your bad
> cough.
>
> It's true that I am not a physicist, and if you only want to listen to
> physicists, then good luck in even getting their attention. You haven't
> so far.

Idiot.... I don’t want to listen to physicists or any body. I invented a new theory of everything and I posted it in the internet. If physicists don’t want to read it, then it’s their lost.

> gory

kenseto

Jun 16, 2017, 9:08:09 AM6/16/17
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 11:24:21 AM UTC-4, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> On 6/15/17 9:25 AM, kenseto wrote:

> >> I'm not a physicist. But I’ve read some things by physicists.
> >
> > But you don’t understand what you read.
> >

> You wouldn't know, Ken. You haven't read anything, let alone what I've
> read. You're not in a position to judge.

Yes I do know.....every time I ask you a question on physics, you tell me to go and read a book.

Odd Bodkin

Jun 16, 2017, 9:21:36 AM6/16/17
On 6/16/17 8:05 AM, kenseto wrote:
> diot.... I don’t want to listen to physicists or any body. I invented a new theory of everything and I posted it in the internet. If physicists don’t want to read it, then it’s their lost.

Alrighty then. So it's acknowledged by you that you don't want to listen
to physicists or anybody, and physicists nor anybody else want to listen
to you.

So you have done something by yourself, for yourself, about which nobody
cares except for you. You will take pride in what you think you've
accomplished, even if nobody else ever pays any attention to it.

And of course, when you die, your pride in yourself will vaporize, and
whatever you did will gather dust in obscurity.

FINE legacy, Ken. Is that what you set out to do?

Odd Bodkin

Jun 16, 2017, 9:23:14 AM6/16/17
Yup, because that's what people do to learn a subject.
You don't want to do that, and so you will never learn any physics.
Because you don't know any physics, you're not in a position to judge
what other people understand.

kenseto

Jun 16, 2017, 9:23:52 AM6/16/17
Not at all.....if my work is valid some future bright physicists will discover it and do the experiments I proposed in the book and get a Nobel Prize.

Odd Bodkin

Jun 16, 2017, 9:26:59 AM6/16/17
See number 36 here: http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/crackpot.html

Your book will gather dust in a warehouse. Rightfully so.

kenseto

Jun 16, 2017, 9:28:07 AM6/16/17
Then why do you keep on saying that I am wrong when you don’t know any physics?????

Odd Bodkin

Jun 16, 2017, 9:37:51 AM6/16/17
I *do* know physics, because I have read about it.
You have not read anything about physics, and so you don't know anything
about physics.
You are not in a position to judge anyone else AT ALL about whether they
know physics or not.

What you do is claim they don't know physics if they won't teach you the
physics on the internet. That's a children's game.

kenseto

Jun 16, 2017, 9:48:00 AM6/16/17
No sir, you don’t know physics.

> You have not read anything about physics, and so you don't know anything
> about physics.
> You are not in a position to judge anyone else AT ALL about whether they
> know physics or not.

You never display any knowledge in physics in all your postings.

> What you do is claim they don't know physics if they won't teach you the
> physics on the internet. That’s a children's game.

Not at all.....I don’t need anybody to teach me physics. I invented a new theory of everything.

NÜmi Icelulózy

Jun 16, 2017, 9:52:22 AM6/16/17
kenseto wrote:

>> > Yes I do know.....every time I ask you a question on physics, you
>> > tell me to go and read a book.
>>
>> Yup, because that’s what people do to learn a subject.
>
> Then why do you keep on saying that I am wrong when you don’t know any
> physics?????

It must be just because to annoy people. That's what trolls does, I read
somewhere. Keep up the good work.

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jun 16, 2017, 11:11:58 AM6/16/17
Though Ken's chances for legacy in science are
rather small, they're still bigger than yours,
poor idiot.

Michael Moroney

Jun 16, 2017, 11:25:52 AM6/16/17
kenseto <set...@att.net> writes:

>On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 9:37:51 AM UTC-4, Odd Bodkin wrote:
>> On 6/16/17 8:28 AM, kenseto wrote:
>> > Then why do you keep on saying that I am wrong when you don't know any
>> > physics?????

Ken, he does know physics, despite the fact he's not a physicist. That's
because he apparently reads *lots* of books, unlike yourself.

>> I *do* know physics, because I have read about it.

>No sir, you don't know physics.

Stupid Ken, you are in no position to say who does and who doesn't know
anything about physics. You have to know something about physics before
you know if someone else does or doesn't know anything.

>> You have not read anything about physics, and so you don't know anything
>> about physics.
>> You are not in a position to judge anyone else AT ALL about whether they=
>> know physics or not.

>You never display any knowledge in physics in all your postings.

Say what? Odd seems quite knowledgeable.

>Not at all.....I don't need anybody to teach me physics. I invented
> a new theory of everything.

No, Stupid Ken, to disprove or supersede any theory of physics, you have
to understand it first. You admit that you won't learn anything about
physics, and you refuse to read any of the books Odd pointed you at.

Michael Moroney

Jun 16, 2017, 11:45:01 AM6/16/17
Odd Bodkin <bodk...@gmail.com> writes:

>Alrighty then. So it's acknowledged by you that you don't want to listen
>to physicists or anybody, and physicists nor anybody else want to listen
>to you.

>So you have done something by yourself, for yourself, about which nobody
>cares except for you. You will take pride in what you think you've
>accomplished, even if nobody else ever pays any attention to it.

>And of course, when you die, your pride in yourself will vaporize, and
>whatever you did will gather dust in obscurity.

>FINE legacy, Ken. Is that what you set out to do?

That's right, Ken. You won't listen to physicists, and you don't care or
expect physicists to ever listen to you.

So once you croak, your "legacy" will be the occupation of a few cubic
inches in a dusty, obscure warehouse of the Library of Congress. Right
next to thousands of other books which all claim to replace SR and GR
(most of which conflict with each other, and with yours).

A proper legacy would be the ability to say the world is better off than
it would have been if you had never existed, even if your name isn't well
known. Can you say that? And no, occupation of a few cubic inches in a
warehouse doesn't qualify.

NÜmi Icelulózy

Jun 16, 2017, 2:27:59 PM6/16/17
HGW, DSc. wrote:

>> Agree with you, my friend. Me too, here for the advanced. (I heard
>> inhere someone, wishing to perform a measurement in Physics, not
>> knowing what to expect. Would you like a repairman, just measuring the
>> voltages in your CRT tv, without knowing what to expect? No. The same
>> in Physics. You have to know what to expect.). Excellent post, thank
>> you.
>
> I appreciate your kindness. I might also remind you that Micky Moron's
> only claim to fame is that he has built a nice little country shithouse
> in the far north of Ireland that consists of a hole in the ground and
> some corrugated iron with a rope hanging from the roof to hold on to so
> you wont fall in.

Very interesting aggregate. I can just imagine.

Odd Bodkin

Jun 16, 2017, 4:02:26 PM6/16/17
Not to you. You're not worth the time.

>> What you do is claim they don't know physics if they won't teach you the
>> physics on the internet. That’s a children's game.
>
> Not at all.....I don’t need anybody to teach me physics. I invented a new theory of everything.

It's the mind of a psychopath who believes that he can dream up an
influential and important physics theory without ever learning any physics.

We talked about the fraudulent fantasy of the guy who imagines he's a
revolutionary doctor who has never studied medicine. We could talk about
the fraudulent fantasy of a guy who imagines he's a revolutionary
mathematician who has never studied mathematics. What other fraudulent
fantasies do you want to talk about?

HGW...

Jun 17, 2017, 1:02:52 AM6/17/17
On 16/06/17 23:23, kenseto wrote:
> On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 12:14:29 PM UTC-4, Odd Bodkin wrote:

>>> This sounds like you. You are not a physicist and you keep on telling me and anybody who disagree with you are not a physicists. <sad>
>>>

>> So Seto, it appears you’re in a dead alley.
>
> Not at all.....if my work is valid some future bright physicists will discover it and do the experiments I proposed in the book and get a Nobel Prize.

Ken you must be laughing your head off listening to a bunch of desperate
dingleberries who wouldn't know how to write a birthday card for a 2yo
kid, let alone a scientific paper, criticizing you for actually using
your head. That's more than any of them have ever done. All they ever do
is shout insults and preach the nonsensical gospel of the Einsteinian
church. They remind me of the suicide bomber who screams "god is great'
before he blows himself up.

Can't you just hear them repeating over and over, "Einstein is great",
every night before retiring....

>> So you are going to be universally ignored. Is that what you set out to do?

So keep it up Ken. Even though your theory is just LET in disguise, it
is providing much free entertainment.

kenseto

Jun 17, 2017, 10:35:21 AM6/17/17
Moron.....Then why are you wasting so much time on my posts????

> >> What you do is claim they don't know physics if they won't teach you the
> >> physics on the internet. That’s a children's game.
> >
> > Not at all.....I don’t need anybody to teach me physics. I invented a new theory of everything.
>
> It's the mind of a psychopath who believes that he can dream up an
> influential and important physics theory without ever learning any physics.

It’s done.....it’s the only theory that has the following main features:
_ It offers a realistic origin of the universe.
_ It offers realistic processes for the origin of all visible matters.
_ It explains the cell division and the consciousness processes.
_ It provides a mechanism to unify all the forces of nature.
_ It can be validated experimentally.
_ It gives rise to an Improved Relativity Theory (IRT).
_ It gives rise to a new theory of gravity called Doppler Theory of Gravity
(DTG)
_ It includes Special Theory of Relativity and General Theory of Relativity
as subsets.
_ It provides physical models for all the math of Quantum Mechanics.
_ It postulates a new repulsive fifth force identified as the CRE force.
_ It gives a physical explanation for the charge of a particle.
_ It gives physical explanations all the weird results of all quantum
experiments.
_ It explains the structures of atoms.

> We talked about the fraudulent fantasy of the guy who imagines he's a
> revolutionary doctor who has never studied medicine. We could talk about
> the fraudulent fantasy of a guy who imagines he's a revolutionary
> mathematician who has never studied mathematics. What other fraudulent
> fantasies do you want to talk about?

Moron I have to know something about physics in order to write a book on physics.....gee you are so fucking stupid.

Odd Bodkin

Jun 17, 2017, 12:48:25 PM6/17/17
Because I'm encouraging you to read, even though you have a terror about
that.

>>> Not at all.....I don’t need anybody to teach me physics. I invented a new theory of everything.
>>
>> It's the mind of a psychopath who believes that he can dream up an
>> influential and important physics theory without ever learning any physics.
>
> It’s done.....it’s the only theory that has the following main features:

As I said, this is an artifact of the mind of a psychopath who believes
this happens.

> _ It offers a realistic origin of the universe.
> _ It offers realistic processes for the origin of all visible matters.
> _ It explains the cell division and the consciousness processes.
> _ It provides a mechanism to unify all the forces of nature.
> _ It can be validated experimentally.
> _ It gives rise to an Improved Relativity Theory (IRT).
> _ It gives rise to a new theory of gravity called Doppler Theory of Gravity
> (DTG)
> _ It includes Special Theory of Relativity and General Theory of Relativity
> as subsets.
> _ It provides physical models for all the math of Quantum Mechanics.
> _ It postulates a new repulsive fifth force identified as the CRE force.
> _ It gives a physical explanation for the charge of a particle.
> _ It gives physical explanations all the weird results of all quantum
> experiments.
> _ It explains the structures of atoms.
>

>> We talked about the fraudulent fantasy of the guy who imagines he's a
>> revolutionary doctor who has never studied medicine. We could talk about
>> the fraudulent fantasy of a guy who imagines he's a revolutionary
>> mathematician who has never studied mathematics. What other fraudulent
>> fantasies do you want to talk about?
>>

> Moron I have to know something about physics in order to write a book on physics.....gee you are so fucking stupid.

No, you don't. Anybody, even an uneducated idiot, can write a book, say
it is about physics, and announce that he has solved everything. That's
called being a fraud. You've done that.

kenseto

Jun 17, 2017, 2:56:10 PM6/17/17
On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 1:02:52 AM UTC-4, HGW... wrote:

> >> So Seto, it appears you’re in a dead alley.
> >
> > Not at all.....if my work is valid some future bright physicists will discover it and do the experiments I proposed in the book and get a Nobel Prize.
>
> Ken you must be laughing your head off listening to a bunch of desperate
> dingleberries who wouldn't know how to write a birthday card for a 2yo
> kid, let alone a scientific paper, criticizing you for actually using
> your head.

Yeah, Bodkin is an uneducated desperate dingleberry. Maybe he is being paid by the establishment to defend SR/GR.

>That's more than any of them have ever done. All they ever do
> is shout insults and preach the nonsensical gospel of the Einsteinian
> church. They remind me of the suicide bomber who screams "god is great'
> before he blows himself up.

Maybe one of these day he (Bodkin) will commit suicide.....likeone of those suicide bomber.

> Can't you just hear them repeating over and over, "Einstein is great",
> every night before retiring....
>

> >> So you are going to be universally ignored. Is that what you set out to do?
>
> So keep it up Ken. Even though your theory is just LET in disguise, it
> is providing much free entertainment.

Model Mechanics is much, much, much more than LET. It has the following features and that’s why it is a candidate for a theory of everything:

kenseto

Jun 17, 2017, 3:03:14 PM6/17/17
Moron....I read books and I reject current the current theories such as SR/GR and that’s why I wrote a book to correct such theories.

> >> It's the mind of a psychopath who believes that he can dream up an
> >> influential and important physics theory without ever learning any physics.
> >
> > It’s done.....it’s the only theory that has the following main features:
>
> As I said, this is an artifact of the mind of a psychopath who believes
> this happens.

No moron it is the mind of a logical scientist.
You are an uneducated idiot.....why don’t you write a book?

Odd Bodkin

Jun 17, 2017, 6:21:22 PM6/17/17
.

>>> It’s done.....it’s the only theory that has the following main features:
>>
>> As I said, this is an artifact of the mind of a psychopath who believes
>> this happens.
>
> No moron it is the mind of a logical scientist.

Tough to shake delusions, isn't it?
Let's go back to the quack doctor. There's a guy who never went to medical
school and never read any books about medicine. Is he a medical doctor?

Now he says he rejects all the writings in medical books and writes his own
book, calling it inventing a whole new kind of medicine. He self-publishes
this book and puts it up on Amazon. Is he now a medical doctor?

Michael Moroney

Jun 17, 2017, 11:15:01 PM6/17/17
kenseto <set...@att.net> writes:
>On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 4:02:26 PM UTC-4, Odd Bodkin wrote:

>> > Not at all.....I don't need anybody to teach me physics. I invented a
>> > new theory of everything.

>> It's the mind of a psychopath who believes that he can dream up an
>> influential and important physics theory without ever learning any physics.

>It's done.....

So are you agreeing with Odd that you have the mind of a psychopath
because you believe you can dream up an influential and important physics
theory without ever learning any physics?

>it's the only theory that has the following main features:

It's a complete, total, absolute failure.
It's a total, absolute, complete failure.
It's an absolute, complete, total failure.

>Moron I have to know something about physics in order to write a book on
>physics.....gee you are so fucking stupid.

No, Stupid Ken. In these days of self-publishing, anyone with more money
than brains can babble forth a book of nonsense and say it's about
physics. You do have to know something about physics in order to write a
useful or accurate book on physics.

James McGinn wrote a couple of books on tornadoes, does that mean he knows
something about tornadoes and weather? How about if, tomorrow, I write a
book on brain surgery? Would that make me a brain surgeon tomorrow night?
(speaking of which, why won't you answer Odd's question about the quack
doctor?)

kenseto

Jun 18, 2017, 7:28:01 AM6/18/17
Moron you can’t equate physicists to medical doctors. Doctors don’t operate on non-existing models whereas physicists dream up non-existing models such as extra dimensions, virtual particles, curvature in spacetime.....etc.

Dirk Van de moortel

Jun 18, 2017, 7:53:13 AM6/18/17
Op 18-jun-2017 om 13:27 schreef kenseto:
> On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 6:21:22 PM UTC-4, Odd Bodkin wrote:

[snip]

>> Tough to shake delusions, isn't it? Let's go back to the quack
>> doctor. There's a guy who never went to medical school and never
>> read any books about medicine. Is he a medical doctor?
>>
>> Now he says he rejects all the writings in medical books and writes
>> his own book, calling it inventing a whole new kind of medicine. He
>> self-publishes this book and puts it up on Amazon. Is he now a
>> medical doctor?
>
> Moron you can’t equate physicists to medical doctors. Doctors don’t
> operate on non-existing models whereas physicists dream up
> non-existing models such as extra dimensions, virtual particles,
> curvature in spacetime.....

E-Matrices, E-Strings, S-Particles, S-Particle Balls,
Vbb Motion, Vse Motion, Vsdq Motion, Vsuk Motion, CRE force
etc...

Dirk Vdm

Odd Bodkin

Jun 18, 2017, 8:32:03 AM6/18/17
Not gonna fly, Ken. The quack doctor doesn't believe what doctors say
either. This is why he wrote the book, inventing a whole new kind of
medicine, he says. Does his book and his disbelief of what doctors say make
him a medical doctor?

Julianna Eliason

Jun 18, 2017, 10:20:07 AM6/18/17
kenseto wrote:

> Moron you can’t equate physicists to medical doctors. Doctors don’t
> operate on non-existing models whereas physicists dream up non-existing
> models such as extra dimensions, virtual particles, curvature in
> spacetime.....etc.

Doctors never operate, surgeons does.

kenseto

Jun 18, 2017, 11:45:54 AM6/18/17
On Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 10:20:07 AM UTC-4, Julianna Eliason wrote:
> kenseto wrote:
>
> > Moron you can’t equate physicists to medical doctors. Doctors don’t
> > operate on non-existing models whereas physicists dream up non-existing
> > mod time I check......a surgeon els such as extra dimensions, virtual particles, curvature in
> > spacetime.....etc.
>
> Doctors never operate, surgeons does.

The last time I checked.....a surgeon is a doctor.

Julianna Eliason

Jun 18, 2017, 11:47:38 AM6/18/17
That must be last time. Since then...

Michael Moroney

Jun 18, 2017, 12:08:16 PM6/18/17
Stupid nymshifter, a surgeon is a kind of doctor.

Michael Moroney

Jun 18, 2017, 12:10:36 PM6/18/17
Wow, Stupid Ken is smarter than the nymshifter troll? That says a lot!

Julianna Eliason

Jun 18, 2017, 12:54:31 PM6/18/17
lol, what a marooon. Your head seams surrounded by asshole.

kenseto

Jun 19, 2017, 8:09:18 AM6/19/17
The point is: All the above items are derivable from one physical model of the universe. Current physics has many models:
1. Extra dimensions.
2. A zoo of virtual particles and fields.
3. Curvature in spacetime.
4. Clock time dilation.
5. Length contraction.
6. Light speed is a universal constant.
7. No viable theory of quantum gravity.
8. etc.....

All of these models are disconnected and not derivable from one physical model of the universe.

kenseto

Jun 19, 2017, 8:16:54 AM6/19/17
Moron......a quack doctor’s book has no real life support. My book is supported by experiments. Also my book advanced a new theory of gravity that incompatible with QM and it advanced a new theory of relativity that eliminated the paradoxes of SR.

Michael Moroney

Jun 19, 2017, 8:38:57 AM6/19/17
kenseto <set...@att.net> writes:

>Moron......a quack doctor's book has no real life support.

And neither does yours, Stupid Ken.

>My book is supported by experiments.

No, it is not.

>Also my book advanced a new theory of gravity that incompatible with QM

And it failed completely.

>and it advanced a new theory of relativity that eliminated the paradoxes
>of SR.

There are no paradoxes of relativity, just teaching examples that appear
to be paradoxes at first.

So you don't understand Odd's comparison, how the quack doctor isn't a
doctor just because he doesn't believe what real doctors say and wrote a
whole new book on medicine, and how someone named Seto isn't a physicist
just because he doesn't believe what real physicists say and wrote a whole
new book on physics. It's a perfect comparison.

Rhett Doucet

Jun 19, 2017, 8:43:01 AM6/19/17
kenseto wrote:

>> E-Matrices, E-Strings, S-Particles, S-Particle Balls,
>> Vbb Motion, Vse Motion, Vsdq Motion, Vsuk Motion, CRE force etc...
>
> The point is: All the above items are derivable from one physical model
> of the universe. Current physics has many models:
> 1. Extra dimensions.
> 2. A zoo of virtual particles and fields.
> 3. Curvature in spacetime.
> 4. Clock time dilation.
> 5. Length contraction.
> 6. Light speed is a universal constant.
> 7. No viable theory of quantum gravity.
> 8. etc.....
>
> All of these models are disconnected and not derivable from one physical
> model of the universe.

Excellent succinctly putted summary, explaining what is wrong in Modern
Science nowadays. I wish more people putting things succinctly, as Dr.
Kenseto does. Thanks a bunch. So I learn something.

Dirk Van de moortel

Jun 19, 2017, 11:27:17 AM6/19/17
Op 19-jun-2017 om 14:09 schreef kenseto:
> On Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 7:53:13 AM UTC-4, Dirk Van de moortel wrote:
>> Op 18-jun-2017 om 13:27 schreef kenseto:
>>> On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 6:21:22 PM UTC-4, Odd Bodkin wrote:
>>
>> [snip]

>>> Moron you can’t equate physicists to medical doctors. Doctors don’t
>>> operate on non-existing models whereas physicists dream up
>>> non-existing models such as extra dimensions, virtual particles,
>>> curvature in spacetime.....
>>
>> E-Matrices, E-Strings, S-Particles, S-Particle Balls,
>> Vbb Motion, Vse Motion, Vsdq Motion, Vsuk Motion, CRE force
>> etc...
>
> The point is:

Your head?
http://www.manic-expression.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Unknown1.jpeg

Dirk Vdm

Odd Bodkin

Jun 19, 2017, 2:03:30 PM6/19/17
Oh a quack doctor can "reinterpret" medical results to support his
"whole new kind of medicine". That's a hallmark of a fraud. Oh, wait,
that's what you did.

> My book is supported by experiments. Also my book advanced a new theory of gravity
> that incompatible with QM and it advanced a new theory of relativity that eliminated the paradoxes of SR.

So says the quack about his book -- it solves all the unknown problems
of medicine. Is he now a doctor?

kenseto

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jun 19, 2017, 2:25:09 PM6/19/17
W dniu poniedziałek, 19 czerwca 2017 20:03:30 UTC+2 użytkownik Odd Bodkin

> Oh a quack doctor can "reinterpret" medical results to support his
> "whole new kind of medicine".

And physicist can "reinterpret" physical results
to support his "modern physics".

Odd Bodkin

Jun 19, 2017, 2:30:39 PM6/19/17
Oh, a quack doctor lists all sorts of sales benefits to his new idea.
He's trying to sell his book, after all.
Does this make him a doctor?

> _ It offers a realistic origin of the universe.
> _ It offers realistic processes for the origin of all visible matters.
> _ It explains the cell division and the consciousness processes.
> _ It provides a mechanism to unify all the forces of nature.
> _ It can be validated experimentally.
> _ It gives rise to an Improved Relativity Theory (IRT).
> _ It gives rise to a new theory of gravity called Doppler Theory of Gravity
> (DTG)
> _ It includes Special Theory of Relativity and General Theory of Relativity
> as subsets.
> _ It provides physical models for all the math of Quantum Mechanics.
> _ It postulates a new repulsive fifth force identified as the CRE force.
> _ It gives a physical explanation for the charge of a particle.
> _ It gives physical explanations all the weird results of all quantum
> experiments.
> _ It explains the structures of atoms.

And does the fact that you've written a book and you list all sorts of
sales benefits make you a physicist?

It doesn't make the quack a doctor, does it?

Michael Moroney

Jun 19, 2017, 4:26:38 PM6/19/17
And that's exactly what Ken Seto is trying to do, "reinterpret" physical results
to support his "Model Mechanics". Odd is calling him on it, but Seto simply
doesn't see it. Seto doesn't see that he's exactly the same as Odd's quack doctor.

Odd Bodkin

Jun 19, 2017, 5:12:01 PM6/19/17
Seto cannot accept that he is a quack and a fraud. He doesn't FEEL like
he's cheating, so he's unwilling to admit that he's cheating. He's a
quack and a fraud, no matter how hard he splutters that it's not true.

NOBODY can make a key advance in a field while being uneducated in that
field.

Sylvia Else

Jun 19, 2017, 9:39:50 PM6/19/17
On 12/06/2017 8:18 PM, HGW... wrote:
> Maybe he died. Maybe he has changed his nickname because he was so
> ashamed of his theory.

He started taking his meds, and realised that his theory was nonsense.

He also realised that yours is and, given his medical history, decided
that it was unsafe for him to continue to be exposed to you, and left
the group accordingly.

Sylvia.

Lipek Mniak

Jun 21, 2017, 7:43:38 AM6/21/17
Sylvia Else wrote:

> On 12/06/2017 8:18 PM, HGW... wrote:
>> Maybe he died. Maybe he has changed his nickname because he was so
>> ashamed of his theory.
>
> He started taking his meds, and realised that his theory was nonsense.

Yes, without meds his theory makes perfectly sense. Just you terribly
incapable to read.

Sylvia Else

Jun 21, 2017, 9:10:12 AM6/21/17
His theory was not even internally consistent, a fact that was drawn to
his attention repeatedly.

Sylvia.

kenseto

Jun 21, 2017, 9:16:27 AM6/21/17
It makes him a super doctor if his sales benefits are all true. That’s why Model Mechanics is a superior theory over current theories.

> > _ It offers a realistic origin of the universe.
> > _ It offers realistic processes for the origin of all visible matters.
> > _ It explains the cell division and the consciousness processes.
> > _ It provides a mechanism to unify all the forces of nature.
> > _ It can be validated experimentally.
> > _ It gives rise to an Improved Relativity Theory (IRT).
> > _ It gives rise to a new theory of gravity called Doppler Theory of Gravity
> > (DTG)
> > _ It includes Special Theory of Relativity and General Theory of Relativity
> > as subsets.
> > _ It provides physical models for all the math of Quantum Mechanics.
> > _ It postulates a new repulsive fifth force identified as the CRE force.
> > _ It gives a physical explanation for the charge of a particle.
> > _ It gives physical explanations all the weird results of all quantum
> > experiments.
> > _ It explains the structures of atoms.
>
> And does the fact that you've written a book and you list all sorts of
> sales benefits make you a physicist?

Sure it does.....Model Mechanics is a superior theory over current theories. It takes a superior physicist to invent such superior theory.

kenseto

Jun 21, 2017, 9:23:08 AM6/21/17
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 5:12:01 PM UTC-4, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> On 6/19/17 3:26 PM, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > mlwo...@wp.pl writes:
> >
> >> W dniu poniedziałek, 19 czerwca 2017 20:03:30 UTC+2 użytkownik
> >> Odd Bodkin

> >> And physicist can "reinterpret" physical results
> >> to support his "modern physics".
> >
> > And that's exactly what Ken Seto is trying to do, "reinterpret" physical results
> > to support his "Model Mechanics". Odd is calling him on it, but Seto simply
> > doesn't see it. Seto doesn't see that he's exactly the same as Odd's quack doctor.
> >

> Seto cannot accept that he is a quack and a fraud. He doesn't FEEL like
> he's cheating, so he's unwilling to admit that he's cheating. He's a
> quack and a fraud, no matter how hard he splutters that it’s not true.

Why I am quack and a fraud when I invented a superior theory? What is that I am cheating from?

> NOBODY can make a key advance in a field while being uneducated in that
> field.

Except for me.....I am exceptional.

kenseto

Jun 21, 2017, 9:28:47 AM6/21/17
Liar, Liar....panty on fire......Model Mechanics is fully internal consistent.

Odd Bodkin

Jun 21, 2017, 12:06:59 PM6/21/17
Did you really just say that? Are you in the 3rd grade?

> Model Mechanics is fully internal consistent.

Odd Bodkin

Jun 21, 2017, 12:08:59 PM6/21/17
And if HE is the only one that says all his sales benefits are true,
then is he a doctor?

Remember, it's only YOU that says all the sales benefits of your work
are true.

> That’s why Model Mechanics is a superior theory over current theories.
>>

>>> _ It offers a realistic origin of the universe.
>>> _ It offers realistic processes for the origin of all visible matters.
>>> _ It explains the cell division and the consciousness processes.
>>> _ It provides a mechanism to unify all the forces of nature.
>>> _ It can be validated experimentally.
>>> _ It gives rise to an Improved Relativity Theory (IRT).
>>> _ It gives rise to a new theory of gravity called Doppler Theory of Gravity
>>> (DTG)
>>> _ It includes Special Theory of Relativity and General Theory of Relativity
>>> as subsets.
>>> _ It provides physical models for all the math of Quantum Mechanics.
>>> _ It postulates a new repulsive fifth force identified as the CRE force.
>>> _ It gives a physical explanation for the charge of a particle.
>>> _ It gives physical explanations all the weird results of all quantum
>>> experiments.
>>> _ It explains the structures of atoms.
>>
>> And does the fact that you've written a book and you list all sorts of
>> sales benefits make you a physicist?
>
> Sure it does.

Uh-huh. See if you can get anybody else to buy into that. So far ....
not so much, right?
You're a fraud.

> ....Model Mechanics is a superior theory over current theories. It takes a superior physicist to invent such superior theory.

Odd Bodkin

Jun 21, 2017, 12:10:17 PM6/21/17
Ken, people who believe this sort of thing are suffering from a mental
illness. Sorry to have condemned you, when all this time you are simply
mentally ill.

HGW...

Jun 21, 2017, 7:00:38 PM6/21/17
On 22/06/17 02:10, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> On 6/21/17 8:23 AM, kenseto wrote:

>> Except for me.....I am exceptional.
>>

> Ken, people who believe this sort of thing are suffering from a mental
> illness. Sorry to have condemned you, when all this time you are simply
> mentally ill.

Bodkin, people like you who post religious garbage to science NGs are
the ones who are mentally ill....

Michael Moroney

Jun 21, 2017, 9:16:38 PM6/21/17
Ralph, that sounds like you, all right. You hate science, instead you post
your religious beliefs of DirtyBaThWater here, where the faithful aren't
allowed to read anti-religious texts on DirtyBaThWater's "banned book
list", available at: https://paulba.no/paper/index.html. It's where the
faithful believe in things as fantastic as a virgin birth, such as the
light from a pair of orbiting stars arrives at different times because the
light from the receding star travels slower, despite scientific evidence
disproving that. It's also where the faithful draw devil horns and
pitchforks on portraits of their mortal enemy, Albert Einstein.

But the real question, Ralph, is DirtyBaThWater a religion (with a
following of one, Pope Rabbidge I) or is DirtyBaThWater merely a mental
illness?

Michael Moroney

Jun 21, 2017, 9:56:30 PM6/21/17
kenseto <set...@att.net> writes:

>> And does the fact that you've written a book and you list all sorts of
>> sales benefits make you a physicist?

>Sure it does.....Model Mechanics is a superior theory over current
>theories. It takes a superior physicist to invent such superior theory.

>> Seto cannot accept that he is a quack and a fraud. He doesn't FEEL like
>> he's cheating, so he's unwilling to admit that he's cheating. He's a
>> quack and a fraud, no matter how hard he splutters that it's not true.

>Why I am quack and a fraud when I invented a superior theory? What is that
>I am cheating from?

>> NOBODY can make a key advance in a field while being uneducated in that
>> field.

>Except for me.....I am exceptional.

https://psychcentral.com/encyclopedia/delusion-of-grandeur/

Odd Bodkin

Jun 22, 2017, 8:43:55 AM6/22/17
"People with a delusion of grandeur often have the conviction of having
some great but unrecognized talent or insight. They may also believe they
have made some important discovery that others don’t understand or
appreciate."

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jun 22, 2017, 8:49:13 AM6/22/17
W dniu czwartek, 22 czerwca 2017 14:43:55 UTC+2 użytkownik Odd Bodkin napisał:

> "People with a delusion of grandeur often have the conviction of having
> some great but unrecognized talent or insight. They may also believe they
> have made some important discovery that others don’t understand or
> appreciate."

And mad cultist often have the conviction that
following their insane guru/gurus is making them
elite.

kenseto

Jun 22, 2017, 9:54:46 AM6/22/17
There is no delusion of grandeur......Model Mechanics can be checked experimentally.
It is loading more messages.