Here's Why Stephen Hawking Never Won a Nobel Prize

The Starmaker

Jun 21, 2018, 1:53:08 PM6/21/18
simple...he no like Jewish people.

The Starmaker

Jun 21, 2018, 2:08:57 PM6/21/18
The Starmaker wrote:

> simple...he no like Jewish people.

i guess the nobel prize givers felt Stephen Hawking was 'unfit' to receive a noble prize.

"That gentleman [the rector] assured me that the drawings I had submitted incontrovertibly showed my unfitness for painting." -A. Schickelgruber

benj

Jun 21, 2018, 2:21:12 PM6/21/18
On 6/21/2018 1:53 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> simple...he no like Jewish people.

Not true, STarfaker. The REAL reason is hey are saving the three Nobels
at once for Bert and didn't want to have Hawking embarrass Bert by doing
it first.

benj

Jun 21, 2018, 2:26:34 PM6/21/18
Mr. Starfaker:

We wish to thank you for your recent submission to sci.physics and
rec.arts.sf.written, but we regret to inform you that your post does not
suit our needs at this time.

Have a nice day.

Dorothy J Heydt

Jun 21, 2018, 3:00:06 PM6/21/18
Okay, I'll bite: who's Bert?

--
Dorothy J. Heydt
Vallejo, California

The Starmaker

Jun 21, 2018, 7:00:00 PM6/21/18
The question is not who is he, the question is.. Why is he...

mitchr...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2018, 10:00:27 PM6/21/18
You wish Roy masters...
You and Hawking wouldn't deserve it.