Skupiny Google už nepodporujú nové príspevky ani odbery Usenet. Historický obsah zostáva viditeľný.

Re: Atheism is based on beliefs, not science.

226 zobrazení
Preskočiť na prvú neprečítanú správu

Jeanne Douglas

neprečítané,
28. 6. 2015, 20:45:5528. 6. 2015
komu:
In article <mmq0te$29b$3...@speranza.aioe.org>,
Simoen <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:

> On 6/28/2015 10:00 AM, talishi wrote:
> > On 06/28/2015 07:36 AM, duke wrote:
> >> For me, it's amen which means "I fully accept".
> >
> > So do you fully accept the boy butt sex that goes on in Holy Mother
> > Church, or do you have some reservations?
>
> Atheists do the butt boy sex, as they do not fear God.

What do atheists have to do with child-raping priests?

--

JD

Being open-minded is merely the willingness to consider
evidence, not the willingness to accept claims without any.

Simoen

neprečítané,
28. 6. 2015, 20:58:5128. 6. 2015
komu:
Prečo je táto správa označená ako zneužitie? Bola označená ako zneužitie.
Nahlásiť, že toto nie je zneužitie
On 6/28/2015 5:46 PM, Smiler wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 16:15:49 -0500, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 19:39:33 +0000 (UTC), Smiler <smi...@jo.king>
>> wrote:

>>> Reservations? No, he has whole States.
>>
>> He should Sioux.
>
> He's Hopi_ng mad, but we shouldn't Crow about it.

injuns believe in God, some had lots of gods, and others would slaughter
all Atheists and eat them if the would not kneel down and worship them, Zod!

Christopher A. Lee

neprečítané,
28. 6. 2015, 21:25:4228. 6. 2015
komu:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 18:51:57 -0500, Gordon <gord...@swbell.net>
wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 16:39:48 -0700, lal_truckee
><lal_t...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>On 6/28/15 4:14 PM, Gordon wrote:
>>
>>> God

WHAT FUCKING GOD, question-begging moron?

>>> also knows that if a person gets drunk then leans back over the
>>> fence around a high rise balcony, loses his balance and falls to the
>>> pavement below this will kill the person. That is, God's natural law
>>> of gravity will kill that person. Does this make God a murderer?

Idiot.

>>Since there is no god, we'll have to chalk up that one to Newton.
>>
>Are you implying that Newton created the law of gravity?

Don't be so fucking stupid.

lal_truckee

neprečítané,
28. 6. 2015, 21:45:5328. 6. 2015
On 6/28/15 4:51 PM, Gordon wrote:
> Are you implying that Newton created the law of gravity?

I'm not implying anything - I'm stating the obvious.
YES, Sir Isaac Newton created the "law of gravity."

Sir Isaac originated the mathematical specification of the "law of
gravity" (first having to invent the requisite math) and as
demonstration of usefulness calculated planetary motion for many cases.

Before Sir Isaac we had observation of gravity, but no "law of gravity"
capable of calculating motion.

Jeanne Douglas

neprečítané,
28. 6. 2015, 21:49:5128. 6. 2015
komu:
In article <mmq589$al2$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
So what?

Mitchell Holman

neprečítané,
28. 6. 2015, 21:59:3928. 6. 2015
Gordon <gord...@swbell.net> wrote in

> God set the whole scenario up such that anyone who wants to can find
> enough information to make their own sovereign choice to either accept
> or to reject the idea that God exists. No one is intimidated into
> believing.

Your own Bible proves you wrong.

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
(Deuteronomy 17:12)

Kill Witches
(Exodus 22:17)

Kill Homosexuals
(Leviticus 20:13)

Death to Followers of Other Religions
(Exodus 22:19)

Kill Nonbelievers
(2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

Kill False Prophets
(Zechariah 13:3)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
(Deuteronomy 13:13-19)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
(Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

benj

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 1:54:0829. 6. 2015
komu:
On 06/28/2015 02:51 PM, HVAC wrote:
> On 6/28/2015 10:32 AM, duke wrote:
>>
>>> Come on Duke...Admit it. You love watching two hotties getting it on.
>>
>> As a man, yes.
>

> Good, Duke, good! Give in to temptation! Hail Satan!

Sounds like your stock of babyfat candles is a bit low. You can fix that
at the next "sacrifice".

--
___ ___ ___ ___
/\ \ /\ \ /\__\ /\ \

benj

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 1:55:0229. 6. 2015
komu:
On 06/28/2015 02:52 PM, HVAC wrote:

>>> And so therefore god will make us suffer in agony and torment forever.
>>>
>>> ...Seems reasonable.
>>
>> Still don't get it Harlow. Not "God" but God's law
>

> Lol. I love kooks!

Wow, "persistence of ignorance". I think I can believe in that one!

Alex W.

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 5:59:3629. 6. 2015
On 28/06/2015 17:03, talishi wrote:

>>> not
>> God is everywhere. The damned are separated from him.
>
> If God is everywhere, and the damned are separated from him, then where
> are the damned?

God is created in the image of Man.

Therefore, like Man, God compartmentalises like crazy.

Alex W.

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 6:01:5029. 6. 2015
On 29/06/2015 01:26, Gordon wrote:

> God set the whole scenario up such that anyone who wants to can find
> enough information to make their own sovereign choice to either accept
> or to reject the idea that God exists. No one is intimidated into
> believing. No one is preprogrammed as a puppet. We are all entirely
> free to make our own sovereign choice on this.

"Believe in me and follow all of my commandments, or I will see to it
that you will burn in hellfire and suffer torment for all eternity!"

That's not intimidation?

HVAC

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 6:05:2229. 6. 2015
On 6/28/2015 6:21 PM, duke wrote:

>>> As a man, yes.
>
>> Good, Duke, good! Give in to temptation! Hail Satan!
>
> I'm a man like any other man. But do you enjoy watching pedos do children?

I don't know. Unlike you, I have never witnessed any pederast behavior.
This is evidence that I have never killed anyone in civilian life.

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!

HVAC

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 6:09:4429. 6. 2015
On 6/28/2015 7:26 PM, Gordon wrote:

> God set the whole scenario up such that anyone who wants to can find
> enough information to make their own sovereign choice to either accept
> or to reject the idea that God exists. No one is intimidated into
> believing. No one is preprogrammed as a puppet. We are all entirely
> free to make our own sovereign choice on this.

Believe in god or spend an eternity burning in flame.
Nope, no intimidation there.

HVAC

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 6:16:1029. 6. 2015
On 6/28/2015 3:30 PM, Gordon wrote:

> God has not murdered anyone. He has allowed Lucifer/Satan to explore
> sin and rebellion and provide us all with a very firm understanding of
> all this, but God did not do anything sinful.

Wait. So god kills every person on earth except for Noah and his
family... Drowns them like rats. And you want to blame Satan?

And even if I accept your postulate that Satan was to blame, who created
Satan in the first place? Who 'allowed' Satan to exist?

You religious freaks are funny.

HVAC

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 6:19:0829. 6. 2015
On 6/28/2015 7:14 PM, Gordon wrote:

> God also knows that if a person gets drunk then leans back over the
> fence around a high rise balcony, loses his balance and falls to the
> pavement below this will kill the person. That is, God's natural law
> of gravity will kill that person.

Good point. We can treat god exactly as if he doesn't exist at all.

There is no difference in our lives.

Gordon

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 7:57:3729. 6. 2015
komu:
Prečo je táto správa označená ako zneužitie? Bola označená ako zneužitie.
Nahlásiť, že toto nie je zneužitie
On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 19:58:08 -0500, Simoen <inv...@invalid.com>
wrote:
Do you suppose Satan may have been involved in leading them astray?

Gordon

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 8:02:2429. 6. 2015
komu:
Prečo je táto správa označená ako zneužitie? Bola označená ako zneužitie.
Nahlásiť, že toto nie je zneužitie
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 12:01:48 +0200, "Alex W." <ing...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:
Did it intimidate you into believing in God?

Go against God's will and trouble is likely on down the line. It's
like trying to break one or some of God's natural laws. If one walks
out into the very cold Arctic region without adequate clothing they
will freeze to death. Is God punishing them for being disobedient?

The statement you made above is merely a line of advice from God.
Ignore it and somewhere on down the line you will be in trouble.

Gordon

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 8:04:3929. 6. 2015
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 06:09:43 -0400, HVAC <Mr....@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 6/28/2015 7:26 PM, Gordon wrote:
>>
>> God set the whole scenario up such that anyone who wants to can find
>> enough information to make their own sovereign choice to either accept
>> or to reject the idea that God exists. No one is intimidated into
>> believing. No one is preprogrammed as a puppet. We are all entirely
>> free to make our own sovereign choice on this.
>

>Believe in god or spend an eternity burning in flame.
>Nope, no intimidation there.

That's sort of like saying, "Don't eat poisoned food or it will make
you ill or perhaps kill you." The bottom line is that God's standards
cannot be revised to suit our individual whims.

HVAC

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 8:10:2629. 6. 2015
On 6/29/2015 8:02 AM, Gordon wrote:

> Go against God's will and trouble is likely on down the line. It's
> like trying to break one or some of God's natural laws. If one walks
> out into the very cold Arctic region without adequate clothing they
> will freeze to death. Is God punishing them for being disobedient?

No.
They are being punished for believing that god would take care of them.

They should have listened to their mothers. "Take a jacket"

HVAC

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 8:12:5229. 6. 2015
On 6/29/2015 8:04 AM, Gordon wrote:

>> Believe in god or spend an eternity burning in flame.
>> Nope, no intimidation there.
>>
> That's sort of like saying, "Don't eat poisoned food or it will make
> you ill or perhaps kill you." The bottom line is that God's standards
> cannot be revised to suit our individual whims.

Poison is poison. A belief in god will NOT prevent you from being
poisoned. So in reality, we can treat god EXACTLY as if he does not
exist at all.

See how simple life is when you cut out the middleman?

Gordon

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 8:13:5229. 6. 2015
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 06:16:09 -0400, HVAC <Mr....@gmail.com> wrote:

>> God has not murdered anyone. He has allowed Lucifer/Satan to explore
>> sin and rebellion and provide us all with a very firm understanding of
>> all this, but God did not do anything sinful.
>

>Wait. So god kills every person on earth except for Noah and his
>family... Drowns them like rats. And you want to blame Satan?
>
>And even if I accept your postulate that Satan was to blame, who created
>Satan in the first place? Who 'allowed' Satan to exist?
>
>You religious freaks are funny.

How would any of us learn enough about the cumulative effects of sin
and rebellion had God not allowed Satan to explore this realm while we
humans are here for the learning process. God wants us to mature to a
level where we can be granted immortality and absolute sovereignty.
This could never be done without sending us through this mortal phase
where we are exposed, individually and collectively, to the cumulative
effects of sin and rebellion.

Pre-programming us as puppets would never have given us absolute
sovereignty.

Intimidating us into compliance would never have given us absolute
sovereignty.

Get down and get dirty, hands on learning is the only way God could
mature us to the level He wants us to achieve.

HVAC

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 8:27:5729. 6. 2015
komu:
On 6/29/2015 8:13 AM, Gordon wrote:

>> Wait. So god kills every person on earth except for Noah and his
>> family... Drowns them like rats. And you want to blame Satan?
>>
>> And even if I accept your postulate that Satan was to blame, who created
>> Satan in the first place? Who 'allowed' Satan to exist?
>>
>> You religious freaks are funny.
>>
> How would any of us learn enough about the cumulative effects of sin
> and rebellion had God not allowed Satan to explore this realm while we
> humans are here for the learning process.

As an American, I was forged in the fire of rebellion.
It is at the heart of our democracy. Are you claiming that the USA is
satanic?

> God wants us to mature to a
> level where we can be granted immortality and absolute sovereignty.
> This could never be done without sending us through this mortal phase
> where we are exposed, individually and collectively, to the cumulative
> effects of sin and rebellion.

Ok, so what's the problem then? We can sin and do whatever, and god sits
in silent approval. Party on Wayne

> Pre-programming us as puppets would never have given us absolute
> sovereignty.

I am already sovereign. I can do whatever I choose. And there is NOTHING
your god can do about it. He is impotent.

> Intimidating us into compliance would never have given us absolute
> sovereignty.

OK so then I can treat god EXACTLY as if he doesn't exist. Works for me.

> Get down and get dirty, hands on learning is the only way God could
> mature us to the level He wants us to achieve.

But honestly, who gives a fuck what GOD wants? Who elected HIM god?

I sit in judgement of your god. And I find him guilty of crimes against
humanity, murder, hate crimes, incitement to riot, perjury, rape and the
creation of all the bad that exists in the world.

Christopher A. Lee

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 9:40:2429. 6. 2015
komu:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 07:02:20 -0500, Gordon <gord...@swbell.net>
wrote:

>On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 12:01:48 +0200, "Alex W." <ing...@yahoo.co.uk>
>wrote:
>
>>On 29/06/2015 01:26, Gordon wrote:
>>
>>> God

Where did you demonstrate that it is anything more than a religious
belief. imbecile?

>>> set the whole scenario up such that anyone who wants to can find
>>> enough information to make their own sovereign choice to either accept

Liar.

>>> or to reject the idea that God exists. No one is intimidated into

WHAT FUCKING GOD?

>>> believing. No one is preprogrammed as a puppet. We are all entirely
>>> free to make our own sovereign choice on this.

Liar.

>>"Believe in me and follow all of my commandments, or I will see to it
>>that you will burn in hellfire and suffer torment for all eternity!"
>>
>>That's not intimidation?
>>
>Did it intimidate you into believing in God?

Once again, Gordon demonstrates just what a fucking moron he is.

>Go against God's will and trouble is likely on down the line. It's

WHAT FUCKING GOD, deliberately rude, deliberately stupid, deliberately
nasty, psychopathic Christian?

>like trying to break one or some of God's natural laws. If one walks

Liar.

>out into the very cold Arctic region without adequate clothing they
>will freeze to death. Is God punishing them for being disobedient?

Idiot.

>The statement you made above is merely a line of advice from God.

Liar.

>Ignore it and somewhere on down the line you will be in trouble.

There's that stupid empty threat again.

Christopher A. Lee

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 9:41:1629. 6. 2015
komu:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 07:04:35 -0500, Gordon <gord...@swbell.net>
wrote:
WHAT FUCKING GOD?

The bottom line is that you should be in the loonie-bin.

Christopher A. Lee

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 9:59:4429. 6. 2015
komu:

>> God has not murdered anyone. He has allowed Lucifer/Satan to explore
>> sin and rebellion and provide us all with a very firm understanding of
>> all this, but God did not do anything sinful.
>

>Wait. So god kills every person on earth except for Noah and his
>family... Drowns them like rats. And you want to blame Satan?
>
>And even if I accept your postulate that Satan was to blame, who created
>Satan in the first place? Who 'allowed' Satan to exist?
>
>You religious freaks are funny.

Gordon isn't just funny - he's clinically insane, whether or not he
believes this mindless stupidity.

His mentality is that of the Iranian Ayatollahs who executed anybody
who didn't believe exactly as they did, for "waging war against Allah
on Earth".

Khomeini refused and Gordon the moron refuses to let anybody see it as
"what somebody else believes" and took/takes no notice whatsoever of
what they say - indeed, in their minds it confirms their prejudice.

Christians recognise this insanity in others, but not in themselves.

Whether Gordon really is this far gone, or just doing it as a
psychopathic game, he is seriously mentally ill - just in a different
way.

HVAC

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 10:07:0529. 6. 2015
komu:
On 6/29/2015 9:59 AM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:

>> You religious freaks are funny.
>
> Gordon isn't just funny - he's clinically insane, whether or not he
> believes this mindless stupidity.
>
> His mentality is that of the Iranian Ayatollahs who executed anybody
> who didn't believe exactly as they did, for "waging war against Allah
> on Earth".
>
> Khomeini refused and Gordon the moron refuses to let anybody see it as
> "what somebody else believes" and took/takes no notice whatsoever of
> what they say - indeed, in their minds it confirms their prejudice.
>
> Christians recognise this insanity in others, but not in themselves.
>
> Whether Gordon really is this far gone, or just doing it as a
> psychopathic game, he is seriously mentally ill - just in a different
> way.

Personally I am glad Gordon posts to these groups.
It gives me comfort to know that the earth is in no danger of losing
it's kooks. Because then wtf would I do?

bil...@m.nu

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 10:55:2929. 6. 2015
komu:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 18:14:10 -0500, Gordon <gord...@swbell.net>
wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 17:52:25 -0500, bil...@m.nu wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 16:02:11 -0500, Gordon <gord...@swbell.net>
>>wrote:

>>>The flood and many other Bible stories are allegories. We have to
>>>comprehend these allegories in the sense to which they are related.
>>>
>>>What the flood story tells us is that when people at large turn away
>>>from God and go their own way they will eventually end up in a severe
>>>situation.
>>
>>I thought god gave people the freedom to choose what they wanted.....
>>it lied...
>>If your god is all knowing then it knew that he would make the flood
>>so therefor your god is a pre meditated murderer
>>
>God also knows that if a person gets drunk then leans back over the
>fence around a high rise balcony, loses his balance and falls to the
>pavement below this will kill the person. That is, God's natural law
>of gravity will kill that person. Does this make God a murderer?
>>

>>>This is somewhat like walking over the rim of the Grand Canyon without
>>>a parachute or any other such means for survival. God's law of gravity
>>>will surely kill a person who does something like this. Does this mean
>>>that God will murder a person who does something like this?

sooooo... what you are saying is that your god is a drunk also......
go figure

bil...@m.nu

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 10:57:3129. 6. 2015
wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 16:39:48 -0700, lal_truckee
><lal_t...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>On 6/28/15 4:14 PM, Gordon wrote:
>>
>>> God also knows that if a person gets drunk then leans back over the
>>> fence around a high rise balcony, loses his balance and falls to the
>>> pavement below this will kill the person. That is, God's natural law
>>> of gravity will kill that person. Does this make God a murderer?
>>
>>Since there is no god, we'll have to chalk up that one to Newton.
>>
>Are you implying that Newton created the law of gravity?

Sir Isaac Newton: The Universal Law of Gravitation. There is a popular
story that Newton was sitting under an apple tree, an apple fell on
his head, and he suddenly thought of the Universal Law of Gravitation.

so yeah he did actually make the law of gravity

Gordon

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 11:07:5329. 6. 2015
komu:
Had the law of gravity not already existed at the time the apple fell
upon Newton's head it would not have fallen. In fact, ole Newton
couldn't have sat under an apple tree. Instead he would have floated
away into space.

Gordon

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 11:10:5329. 6. 2015
komu:
What I'm saying is that God's natural laws and God's spiritual laws
have some common attributes. Violate either and trouble is likely to
occur.

It is easy to use God's natural laws effects to get the idea of how
God's spiritual laws affect us....different, but similar in many
respects.

Christopher A. Lee

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 11:12:5229. 6. 2015
komu:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:07:48 -0500, Gordon <gord...@swbell.net>
Jilted John was right...

Gordon is a moron:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN45OjB-cCU#t=01m20s

Christopher A. Lee

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 11:55:2329. 6. 2015
komu:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 06:57:33 -0500, Gordon <gord...@swbell.net>
wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 19:58:08 -0500, Simoen <inv...@invalid.com>
>wrote:

>>> He's Hopi_ng mad, but we shouldn't Crow about it.
>>>

>>injuns believe in God, some had lots of gods, and others would slaughter
>>all Atheists and eat them if the would not kneel down and worship them, Zod!
>>
>Do you suppose Satan may have been involved in leading them astray?

What kind of fucking moron asks such a stupid question in alt.atheism,
sci.physics and sci.physics.relativity - none of which are Christian
groups?

Christopher A. Lee

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 11:58:1929. 6. 2015
komu:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:10:48 -0500, Gordon <gord...@swbell.net>
What you're saying is that you're an in-your-face moron.

bil...@m.nu

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 13:49:5029. 6. 2015
komu:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:10:48 -0500, Gordon <gord...@swbell.net>
no what you are actually saying that a sky fairy is the lord commander
of the universe... doesnt that about sum it up?

jean luc better move over theres a new captain and the new captain is
a murdering bastard so yall better watch out

>It is easy to use God's natural laws effects to get the idea of how
>God's spiritual laws affect us....different, but similar in many
>respects.

you idiot

Smiler

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 15:48:5429. 6. 2015
komu:
An obviously Satanist fucking moron.

--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279

Smiler

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 15:58:0029. 6. 2015
komu:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 18:08:47 -0500, Christopher A. Lee wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 22:46:24 +0000 (UTC), Smiler <smi...@jo.king>
> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 16:15:49 -0500, Christopher A. Lee wrote:

>>> He should Sioux.
>>
>>He's Hopi_ng mad, but we shouldn't Crow about it.
>
> He's shy, Anne.

and very Erie.

Smiler

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 15:58:5429. 6. 2015
komu:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 17:45:52 -0700, Jeanne Douglas wrote:

> In article <mmq0te$29b$3...@speranza.aioe.org>,
> Simoen <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:

>> > So do you fully accept the boy butt sex that goes on in Holy Mother
>> > Church, or do you have some reservations?
>>
>> Atheists do the butt boy sex, as they do not fear God.
>

> What do atheists have to do with child-raping priests?

As little as possible.

Jeff-Relf.Me

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 15:59:2629. 6. 2015
komu:
"HVAC" replied (to Gordon):
> > Pre-programming us as puppets would never
> > have given us absolute sovereignty.
>
> I am already sovereign.
> I can do whatever I choose.

You _must_ eat, breathe, drink, shit, piss,
hold your head up, stay cool, stay safe, etc.

I command you.

Smiler

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 16:03:1129. 6. 2015
komu:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 17:24:12 -0500, duke wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 19:45:25 +0000 (UTC), Smiler <smi...@jo.king> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 10:02:06 -0500, duke wrote:

>>> NOpe.
>>
>>Yep.
>>
>>> In rotation, your arms move in opposite directions In circling, your
>>> arms move the same direction.
>>>
>>> Rotation: Circling
>>>
>>> <----------|-----------| |-----------|---------->
>>> | 0 | | |
>>> |-----------|----------> |-----------|---------->
>>> |
>>> 0 = center of movement 0
>>>
>>> Hang in there with me, kids. I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>I know you're talking bullshit.
>
> It's over your head.

>>Well?

>>No answer, puke?
>
> Just a bit, a tiny bit, of imagination organizes the image.

My earlier prediction:
"Puke will deny that on his death bed.
Experiments that show it to be true are not valid in his world."

Q.E.D.

> *****
> "Paedophilia is the most perfect form of Prayer."
> Pope Paul VI *****

Smiler

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 16:05:4629. 6. 2015
komu:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 17:26:01 -0500, duke wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 19:06:06 +0000 (UTC), Smiler <smi...@jo.king> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 17:33:37 -0500, duke wrote:

>>> But you don't.
>>
>>But I do. You've told me that beliefs are evidence.
>
> Never would I ever make such a statement. You're that stupid.

Do you agree that beliefs are NOT evidence?

>>So my belief that you owe me that money is the evidence.
>>You've even admitted you owe me the money by telling me that you've
>>hidden it away.

Jeff-Relf.Me

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 16:18:1729. 6. 2015
komu:

My favorite kook is "HVAC".

First he'll post, "I am God, all powerful",
then he'll follow it up with: "There is no God".

Like the Bible, his "logic" isn't self_consistent.

He's as bad, or worse, than any bible thumper I've ever met;
he thumps his drivel.

Tim

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 16:59:3729. 6. 2015
komu:

"duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 10:43:59 -0500, bil...@m.nu wrote:

>>duke you are old and stupid as fuck, you have no idea what youu are
>>even talking about
>
> Oh, but I do.

No you don't, you're just scared of dying. Now that's rational, but
inventing a life ever-after, that's just wishful thinking.

> And that is what's making you so nervous.

Nah, he's worried that you might sit on him.

HVAC

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 17:44:4329. 6. 2015
komu:
What's up Ralph?

duke

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 18:04:5629. 6. 2015
komu:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 16:59:34 -0400, "Tim" <m...@rsabc.com> wrote:

>"duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 10:43:59 -0500, bil...@m.nu wrote:
>
>>>duke you are old and stupid as fuck, you have no idea what youu are
>>>even talking about
>>
>> Oh, but I do.
>
>No you don't, you're just scared of dying. Now that's rational, but
>inventing a life ever-after, that's just wishful thinking.

Thanks be to God for revealing it to us.

the dukester, American-American

*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

duke

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 18:06:0929. 6. 2015
komu:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 18:44:05 -0500, Simoen <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:

>On 6/28/2015 10:00 AM, talishi wrote:
>> On 06/28/2015 07:36 AM, duke wrote:
>>> For me, it's amen which means "I fully accept".
>>
>> So do you fully accept the boy butt sex that goes on in Holy Mother
>> Church, or do you have some reservations?
>
>Atheists do the butt boy sex, as they do not fear God.

Until they stand before him in judgment.

duke

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 18:07:4029. 6. 2015
komu:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 06:05:21 -0400, HVAC <Mr....@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 6/28/2015 6:21 PM, duke wrote:

>>> Good, Duke, good! Give in to temptation! Hail Satan!
>>
>> I'm a man like any other man. But do you enjoy watching pedos do children?
>

>I don't know. Unlike you, I have never witnessed any pederast behavior.

Neither have I.

>This is evidence that I have never killed anyone in civilian life.

God knows.

duke

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 18:08:4929. 6. 2015
komu:
Blah, blah, blah.

>Q.E.D.

Yep, QED.

the dukester, American-American

*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

duke

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 18:10:0629. 6. 2015
komu:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 16:18:36 -0700, talishi <tal...@example.net> wrote:

>> It's impossible for you to falsify Christianity.
>
>That's why we don't let people teach Christianity as science.

Christianity is the spiritual revelation of creation revealed in science as the
physical.

duke

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 18:10:5129. 6. 2015
komu:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 18:26:48 -0500, Gordon <gord...@swbell.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 16:18:36 -0700, talishi <tal...@example.net>
>wrote:

>>> It's impossible for you to falsify Christianity.
>>
>>That's why we don't let people teach Christianity as science.
>>
>Christianity is not science...never was and never will be.

Never presented anyway.

If
>Christianity could be taught as science it would be either objectively
>proven true or objectively falsified. Then, no one would have any
>sovereign choice of rejecting or accepting the idea that God exists.

>God set the whole scenario up such that anyone who wants to can find
>enough information to make their own sovereign choice to either accept
>or to reject the idea that God exists. No one is intimidated into
>believing. No one is preprogrammed as a puppet. We are all entirely
>free to make our own sovereign choice on this.

duke

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 18:12:0629. 6. 2015
komu:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 06:09:43 -0400, HVAC <Mr....@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 6/28/2015 7:26 PM, Gordon wrote:
>>
>> God set the whole scenario up such that anyone who wants to can find
>> enough information to make their own sovereign choice to either accept
>> or to reject the idea that God exists. No one is intimidated into
>> believing. No one is preprogrammed as a puppet. We are all entirely
>> free to make our own sovereign choice on this.
>

>Believe in god or spend an eternity burning in flame.

It says "follow", not believe.

>Nope, no intimidation there.

With "follow", this part is guaranteed.

duke

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 18:14:4829. 6. 2015
komu:
Of course. Where did you ever get a different opinion? I believe in God and my
beliefs are now supported by logic and reason.

the dukester, American-American

*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

Jane@home

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 18:35:1529. 6. 2015
komu:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 17:04:55 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>> Oh, but I do.
>>
>>No you don't, you're just scared of dying. Now that's rational, but
>>inventing a life ever-after, that's just wishful thinking.
>
>Thanks be to God for revealing it to us.

Duke, can I still pick my nose if I'm a good girl and go to heaven?

Simoen

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 18:37:3129. 6. 2015
komu:
On 6/28/2015 8:49 PM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:

>>> He's Hopi_ng mad, but we shouldn't Crow about it.
>>>

>> injuns believe in God, some had lots of gods, and others would slaughter
>> all Atheists and eat them if the would not kneel down and worship them, Zod!
>
> So what?

Kneel Before Zod !

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiq5tnzmLBM

Henry Wilson DSc.

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 18:43:2229. 6. 2015
komu:
Hey dook, if you're so good at selling tickets to your imaginary heaven, why
don't you try selling used cars? You would make a fortune there.

__

Henry Wilson DSc.

David DeLaney

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 18:44:5729. 6. 2015
komu:
On 2015-06-28, William December Starr <wds...@panix.com> wrote:
> Gordon <gord...@swbell.net> said:
>> God is presently in the process of separating all that is good
>> from all that is not good (evil).
>
> How's he going to separate himself from himself?

With a REALLY REALLY fine sieve.

Capable of straining out EVERY single atome of Justice!!1! from the universe.

Dave, primally speaking
http://gatekeeper.vic.com/~dbd/ -net.legends/Magic / I WUV you in all CAPS! --K.

Christopher A. Lee

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 18:50:4929. 6. 2015
komu:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 17:44:55 -0500, David DeLaney
<davidd...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>On 2015-06-28, William December Starr <wds...@panix.com> wrote:
>> Gordon <gord...@swbell.net> said:
>>> God is presently in the process of separating all that is good
>>> from all that is not good (evil).
>>
>> How's he going to separate himself from himself?
>
>With a REALLY REALLY fine sieve.
>
>Capable of straining out EVERY single atome of Justice!!1! from the universe.

The sieve of Eratosthenes.

Which is actually on topic for rec.arts.sf.written. Fans of Frederick
Pohl will spot the reference.

talishi

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 20:39:4029. 6. 2015
komu:
On 06/29/2015 03:43 PM, Henry Wilson DSc. wrote:
> Hey dook, if you're so good at selling tickets to your imaginary heaven, why
> don't you try selling used cars? You would make a fortune there.

He'll never pimp his ride to look like Elijah's chariot of fire.

talishi

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 20:46:4829. 6. 2015
komu:
On 06/29/2015 03:12 PM, duke wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 06:09:43 -0400, HVAC <Mr....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Believe in god or spend an eternity burning in flame.
>
> It says "follow", not believe.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that
believeth not shall be damned.

Mitchell Holman

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 21:52:5329. 6. 2015

> On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 12:01:48 +0200, "Alex W." <ing...@yahoo.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>>On 29/06/2015 01:26, Gordon wrote:
>>
>>> God set the whole scenario up such that anyone who wants to can find
>>> enough information to make their own sovereign choice to either
accept
>>> or to reject the idea that God exists. No one is intimidated into
>>> believing. No one is preprogrammed as a puppet. We are all entirely
>>> free to make our own sovereign choice on this.
>>>

>>"Believe in me and follow all of my commandments, or I will see to it
>>that you will burn in hellfire and suffer torment for all eternity!"
>>
>>That's not intimidation?
>>
> Did it intimidate you into believing in God?
>
> Go against God's will and trouble is likely on down the line. It's
> like trying to break one or some of God's natural laws. If one walks
> out into the very cold Arctic region without adequate clothing they
> will freeze to death. Is God punishing them for being disobedient?

If one walks into a church and an earthquake kills
you while worshipping is God punishing you for being
obedient?

Church collapse kills 23; quake victims
http://mnnonline.org/article/15567

Earthquake in Spain Kills 8, Causes Church Collapse
http://tinyurl.com/44fk8w4

Brazil church collapse kills seven
January 19, 2009
http://tinyurl.com/3rpsnjq

22 killed, 36 injured as roof collapses during Catholic church
April 9 2012
http://tinyurl.com/7a6yrjk

Jeff-Relf.Me

neprečítané,
29. 6. 2015, 22:55:5629. 6. 2015
komu:

Every day, several times a day, "duke" demonstrates
how little he knows of the bible, and
now little he cares about self_consistency and logic.

Intentionally, he keeps his mind jumbled in the face
of hard, self_consistent logic.

For, with ignorance, comes the (false) freedom he craves.

He says he has free will, that he's "sovereign";
yet, how "free" is he to not breathe, eat or drink ?

His "God" commands him to breathe/breed;
so he does it, mindlessly.

Olrik

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 0:04:2330. 6. 2015
komu:
Le 2015-06-29 11:07, Gordon a écrit :
> On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:57:26 -0500, bil...@m.nu wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 18:51:57 -0500, Gordon <gord...@swbell.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Are you implying that Newton created the law of gravity?
>>
>> Sir Isaac Newton: The Universal Law of Gravitation. There is a popular
>> story that Newton was sitting under an apple tree, an apple fell on
>> his head, and he suddenly thought of the Universal Law of Gravitation.
>>
>> so yeah he did actually make the law of gravity
>>
> Had the law of gravity not already existed at the time the apple fell
> upon Newton's head it would not have fallen. In fact, ole Newton
> couldn't have sat under an apple tree. Instead he would have floated
> away into space.

Leave your brain to science. PLEASE! Many thanks!

--
Olrik
aa #1981

Simoen

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 0:07:5930. 6. 2015
komu:

>>> sooooo... what you are saying is that your god is a drunk also......
>>> go figure
>>>
>> What I'm saying is that God's
>
> What you're saying is that you're an in-your-face moron.

KNELL TO ZOD !

benj

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 1:49:3230. 6. 2015
komu:
WORSE.

--
___ ___ ___ ___
/\ \ /\ \ /\__\ /\ \

Jeanne Douglas

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 4:23:0030. 6. 2015
komu:
In article <mmt4mr$cbe$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
Why would we ring bells to Zod?

--

JD

Being open-minded is merely the willingness to consider
evidence, not the willingness to accept claims without any.

The Starmaker

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 4:39:2830. 6. 2015
komu:
HVAC wrote:

> On 6/29/2015 8:13 AM, Gordon wrote:
> >
> >> Wait. So god kills every person on earth except for Noah and his
> >> family... Drowns them like rats. And you want to blame Satan?
> >>
> >> And even if I accept your postulate that Satan was to blame, who created
> >> Satan in the first place? Who 'allowed' Satan to exist?
> >>
> >> You religious freaks are funny.
> >>
> > How would any of us learn enough about the cumulative effects of sin
> > and rebellion had God not allowed Satan to explore this realm while we
> > humans are here for the learning process.
>
> As an American, I was forged in the fire of rebellion.
> It is at the heart of our democracy. Are you claiming that the USA is
> satanic?
>
> > God wants us to mature to a
> > level where we can be granted immortality and absolute sovereignty.
> > This could never be done without sending us through this mortal phase
> > where we are exposed, individually and collectively, to the cumulative
> > effects of sin and rebellion.
>
> Ok, so what's the problem then? We can sin and do whatever, and god sits
> in silent approval. Party on Wayne
>
> > Pre-programming us as puppets would never have given us absolute
> > sovereignty.
>
> I am already sovereign. I can do whatever I choose. And there is NOTHING
> your god can do about it. He is impotent.
>
> > Intimidating us into compliance would never have given us absolute
> > sovereignty.
>
> OK so then I can treat god EXACTLY as if he doesn't exist. Works for me.
>
> > Get down and get dirty, hands on learning is the only way God could
> > mature us to the level He wants us to achieve.
>
> But honestly, who gives a fuck what GOD wants? Who elected HIM god?
>
> I sit in judgement of your god. And I find him guilty of crimes against
> humanity, murder, hate crimes, incitement to riot, perjury, rape and the
> creation of all the bad that exists in the world.

There is no Bad in the world..

Name one thing you consider...Bad?

Murder is a legal term...
Hate crime? Is that like Love crime? How can hate be a crime? What's next, you're gonna make love a crime??
incitement to riot?? you're talking about jusst having a little fun in the streets...
perjury? sounds like a legal term...
rape? just a guy trying to make babies...

You got over six billion people on earth...you mean to tell me all those girls said Yes?

It's the girls who say "No" who are the most fun...

Be real...You ask a girl to have sex with you and she says Yes, ...where is the fun in that?

She says "No", that's when the fun begins...

She says "Stop!", the fun gets even better...it's called, foreplay.

Tell me one thing that's Bad? Stealing?? What I want, I take.

I see birds steal food from other birds...is that stealing?...or how Nature works?

HVAC

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 5:18:5930. 6. 2015
komu:
Ummmmmm, Mark was misquoted?

talishi

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 6:59:5530. 6. 2015
komu:
On 06/30/2015 02:19 AM, HVAC wrote:
> On 6/29/2015 8:46 PM, talishi wrote:

>>> It says "follow", not believe.
>>
>> Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that
>> believeth not shall be damned.
>>
> Ummmmmm, Mark was misquoted?

That's the Duke Dodge, HVAC. He stakes out something like, "No man has
ever seen God". We then offer numerous scriptures where God talks to
Abram or Moses face to face, then Duke says the scripture is in error.
Which, by the way, is perfectly fine by us!

HVAC

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 7:29:0930. 6. 2015
komu:
On 6/30/2015 6:59 AM, talishi wrote:

>>> Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that
>>> believeth not shall be damned.
>>>
>> Ummmmmm, Mark was misquoted?
>
> That's the Duke Dodge, HVAC. He stakes out something like, "No man has
> ever seen God". We then offer numerous scriptures where God talks to
> Abram or Moses face to face, then Duke says the scripture is in error.
> Which, by the way, is perfectly fine by us!

All kooks lie. But they are lying to themselves. When they get to a
logical contradiction, they shut down the thinking part of their brain.

The reason? Because their entire belief system is a house of cards.

If they start actually THINKING, the house will collapse.

This goes for not only god freaks, but for believers in any paranormal
shit. ESP, ghosts, aliens...All are bullshit. All built on a house of cards.

Gordon

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 8:30:3830. 6. 2015
komu:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 20:52:52 -0500, Mitchell Holman <noe...@att.net>
wrote:

>Gordon <gord...@swbell.net> wrote in
>
>> On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 12:01:48 +0200, "Alex W." <ing...@yahoo.co.uk>
>> wrote:

>accept
>>>>

>>>"Believe in me and follow all of my commandments, or I will see to it
>>>that you will burn in hellfire and suffer torment for all eternity!"
>>>
>>>That's not intimidation?
>>>
>> Did it intimidate you into believing in God?
>>
>> Go against God's will and trouble is likely on down the line. It's
>> like trying to break one or some of God's natural laws. If one walks
>> out into the very cold Arctic region without adequate clothing they
>> will freeze to death. Is God punishing them for being disobedient?
>>

> If one walks into a church and an earthquake kills
>you while worshipping is God punishing you for being
>obedient?

Nope! Satan would be the chief honcho in matters such as this.

Alex W.

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 9:53:2630. 6. 2015
komu:
On 30/06/2015 03:52, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Gordon <gord...@swbell.net> wrote in
>
>> On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 12:01:48 +0200, "Alex W." <ing...@yahoo.co.uk>
>> wrote:

> accept
>>>>

>>> "Believe in me and follow all of my commandments, or I will see to it
>>> that you will burn in hellfire and suffer torment for all eternity!"
>>>
>>> That's not intimidation?
>>>
>> Did it intimidate you into believing in God?
>>
>> Go against God's will and trouble is likely on down the line. It's
>> like trying to break one or some of God's natural laws. If one walks
>> out into the very cold Arctic region without adequate clothing they
>> will freeze to death. Is God punishing them for being disobedient?
>>

> If one walks into a church and an earthquake kills
> you while worshipping is God punishing you for being
> obedient?

No, he is punishing the congregation for

[ ] tolerating gay marriage
[ ] tolerating gays and witches to live
[ ] failure to obey one of god's 600+ laws
[ ] failure to combat that spawn of satan Obama
[ ] having an adulterer, thief or other sinner in their midst
[ ] some of the faithful signing up to the new healthcare system
[ ] not wiping the local abortion clinic off the face of the earth
[ ] letting women speak up for themselves
[ ] not beating their children enough
[ ] having the temerity of testing god's love by building in an
earthquake zone

and sundry other reasons I can't be bothered to type out right now...

Christopher A. Lee

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 10:12:3130. 6. 2015
komu:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 07:30:32 -0500, Gordon <gord...@swbell.net>
wrote:
WHAT FUCKING SATAN, imbecile?

Malte Runz

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 12:32:0230. 6. 2015
komu:
"Smiler" skrev i meddelelsen news:mms89r$b12$3...@speranza.aioe.org...

(snip smiler trying to teach a rock to think)

> My earlier prediction:
> "Puke will deny that on his death bed.
> Experiments that show it to be true are not valid in his world."

Why do you think he refuses to accept this particular piece of trivial
logic?

--
Malte Runz

Vincent Maycock

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 12:37:3130. 6. 2015
wrote:

>On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 12:01:48 +0200, "Alex W." <ing...@yahoo.co.uk>
>wrote:
>
>>On 29/06/2015 01:26, Gordon wrote:
>>
>>> God set the whole scenario up such that anyone who wants to can find
>>> enough information to make their own sovereign choice to either accept
>>> or to reject the idea that God exists.

No, actually, there doesn't seem to be any information at all
indicating that God exists.

>>> No one is intimidated into
>>> believing. No one is preprogrammed as a puppet. We are all entirely
>>> free to make our own sovereign choice on this.

Someone who has evidence that God exists should not feel "coerced"
into believing in God, but we don't even have any such evidence.

>>"Believe in me and follow all of my commandments, or I will see to it
>>that you will burn in hellfire and suffer torment for all eternity!"
>>
>>That's not intimidation?
>>
>Did it intimidate you into believing in God?
>
>Go against God's will and trouble is likely on down the line. It's
>like trying to break one or some of God's natural laws.

Those laws should probably be fixed, too.

>If one walks
>out into the very cold Arctic region without adequate clothing they
>will freeze to death. Is God punishing them for being disobedient?

If God sees someone freezing to death, the appropriate response is to
*try and rescue the person*, not to deliver a sermon on how people
need to be "matured" in the Arctic by bone-chilling cold.

>The statement you made above is merely a line of advice from God.
>Ignore it and somewhere on down the line you will be in trouble.

Vincent Maycock

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 12:42:2630. 6. 2015
wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 16:18:36 -0700, talishi <tal...@example.net>
>wrote:

>>> It's impossible for you to falsify Christianity.

Christianity has been falsified already.

>>That's why we don't let people teach Christianity as science.
>>
>Christianity is not science...never was and never will be. If
>Christianity could be taught as science it would be either objectively
>proven true or objectively falsified. Then, no one would have any
>sovereign choice of rejecting or accepting the idea that God exists.

And why would a sane, reasonable God be interested in that type of
sovereignty?

>God set the whole scenario up such that anyone who wants to can find
>enough information to make their own sovereign choice to either accept
>or to reject the idea that God exists. No one is intimidated into
>believing. No one is preprogrammed as a puppet.

No one has been advocating these things.

Vincent Maycock

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 12:45:0530. 6. 2015
komu:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 07:30:32 -0500, Gordon <gord...@swbell.net>
wrote:

snip

>> If one walks into a church and an earthquake kills
>>you while worshipping is God punishing you for being
>>obedient?
>>
>Nope! Satan would be the chief honcho in matters such as this.

If God allows Satan to do something, that would clearly make God
responsible as well.

duke

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 12:46:2830. 6. 2015
komu:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 08:35:10 +1000, Jane@home.. wrote:

>>>No you don't, you're just scared of dying. Now that's rational, but
>>>inventing a life ever-after, that's just wishful thinking.
>>
>>Thanks be to God for revealing it to us.
>
>Duke, can I still pick my nose if I'm a good girl and go to heaven?

Do you consider picking your nose to be a sin? If you do consider it a sin and
continue to do so, you likely won't be invited to eternal happiness. Of
course, I don't know if picking your nose is consider happiness in heaven
anyway.

duke

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 12:49:5830. 6. 2015
komu:
God told me he disagrees with it and I should also.

duke

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 12:51:0030. 6. 2015
komu:
Of course. Only a really stupid man believes but then refuses to follow.

duke

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 12:51:5130. 6. 2015
komu:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 05:19:40 -0400, HVAC <Mr....@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 6/29/2015 8:46 PM, talishi wrote:

>>> It says "follow", not believe.
>>
>> Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that
>> believeth not shall be damned.

>Ummmmmm, Mark was misquoted?

I don't think so.

duke

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 12:54:0830. 6. 2015
komu:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 03:59:22 -0700, talishi <tal...@example.net> wrote:

>On 06/30/2015 02:19 AM, HVAC wrote:

>>> Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that
>>> believeth not shall be damned.
>>>
>> Ummmmmm, Mark was misquoted?
>
>That's the Duke Dodge, HVAC. He stakes out something like, "No man has
>ever seen God".

That's a direct quote from scripture.

John 1:18New International Version (NIV)
18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and[a]
is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

> We then offer numerous scriptures where God talks to
>Abram or Moses face to face, then Duke says the scripture is in error.
>Which, by the way, is perfectly fine by us!

Genesis says that moses spoke to an angel in the burning bush.

duke

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 12:59:2630. 6. 2015
komu:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 08:43:18 +1000, Henry Wilson DSc. <hw@....> wrote:

>>>Do you agree that beliefs are NOT evidence?
>>
>>Of course. Where did you ever get a different opinion? I believe in God and my
>>beliefs are now supported by logic and reason.
>
>Hey dook, if you're so good at selling tickets to your imaginary heaven, why
>don't you try selling used cars? You would make a fortune there.

There are no seats in heaven available for selling used cars. Most of those
guys end up downtown. It would be a good job for you maybe, but not me.

duke

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 13:05:0730. 6. 2015
komu:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 01:39:29 -0700, The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

>There is no Bad in the world..
>Name one thing you consider...Bad?

abortion of the unborn.

>Murder is a legal term...
>Hate crime? Is that like Love crime? How can hate be a crime? What's next, you're gonna make love a crime??
>incitement to riot?? you're talking about jusst having a little fun in the streets...
>perjury? sounds like a legal term...
>rape? just a guy trying to make babies...

>You got over six billion people on earth...you mean to tell me all those girls said Yes?
>It's the girls who say "No" who are the most fun...
>
>Be real...You ask a girl to have sex with you and she says Yes, ...where is the fun in that?
>
>She says "No", that's when the fun begins...
>
>She says "Stop!", the fun gets even better...it's called, foreplay.
>
>Tell me one thing that's Bad? Stealing?? What I want, I take.

>I see birds steal food from other birds...is that stealing?...or how Nature works?

Did the birds with the food also own the food?

Gordon

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 13:20:5230. 6. 2015
komu:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 08:35:10 +1000, Jane@home.. wrote:

>>>No you don't, you're just scared of dying. Now that's rational, but
>>>inventing a life ever-after, that's just wishful thinking.
>>
>>Thanks be to God for revealing it to us.
>
>Duke, can I still pick my nose if I'm a good girl and go to heaven?

Do you eat the boogies after you've picked them from your nose?

The Starmaker

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 13:24:3130. 6. 2015
komu:
duke wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 01:39:29 -0700, The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com>
> wrote:
>
> >There is no Bad in the world..
> >Name one thing you consider...Bad?
>
> abortion of the unborn.

I don't know what "abortion" means...

> >Murder is a legal term...
> >Hate crime? Is that like Love crime? How can hate be a crime? What's next, you're gonna make love a crime??
> >incitement to riot?? you're talking about jusst having a little fun in the streets...
> >perjury? sounds like a legal term...
> >rape? just a guy trying to make babies...
>
> >You got over six billion people on earth...you mean to tell me all those girls said Yes?
> >It's the girls who say "No" who are the most fun...
> >
> >Be real...You ask a girl to have sex with you and she says Yes, ...where is the fun in that?
> >
> >She says "No", that's when the fun begins...
> >
> >She says "Stop!", the fun gets even better...it's called, foreplay.
> >
> >Tell me one thing that's Bad? Stealing?? What I want, I take.
>
> >I see birds steal food from other birds...is that stealing?...or how Nature works?
>
> Did the birds with the food also own the food?

What the birds want, they take....they own it.

Gordon

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 13:26:3830. 6. 2015
komu:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 12:45:02 -0400, Vincent Maycock <vam...@aol.com>
wrote:
It certainly does, but this is the only way God could expose us to the
cumulative effects of sin and rebellion, maturing us to a level of
reliability that would make it prudent to grant us immortality and
absolute sovereignty. God wants us all to do His will by our own
sovereign choice, not by being intimidated into compliance or by being
pre-programmed puppets. Absolute reliability as sovereign, immortal
beings has to be acquired as we learn...learn...learn... Eventually
we shall do God's will reliably because God's will shall then be
exactly and precisely our own will.

Christopher A. Lee

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 13:36:5530. 6. 2015
komu:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 12:26:32 -0500, Gordon <gord...@swbell.net>
wrote:

>On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 12:45:02 -0400, Vincent Maycock <vam...@aol.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 07:30:32 -0500, Gordon <gord...@swbell.net>
>>wrote:
>>
>>snip

>>>Nope! Satan would be the chief honcho in matters such as this.
>>
>>If God allows Satan to do something, that would clearly make God
>>responsible as well.
>>
>It certainly does, but this is the only way God

WHAT FUCKING GOD, question-begging moron who knows that we're not
Christian?

benj

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 15:07:2230. 6. 2015
komu:
On 06/30/2015 05:19 AM, HVAC wrote:
> On 6/29/2015 8:46 PM, talishi wrote:

>>> It says "follow", not believe.
>>
>> Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that
>> believeth not shall be damned.
>>

> Ummmmmm, Mark was misquoted?

I think I've heard a lot of people post: "That damned Harlow!"

benj

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 15:46:1030. 6. 2015
komu:
On 06/30/2015 07:29 AM, HVAC wrote:

>>> Ummmmmm, Mark was misquoted?
>>
>> That's the Duke Dodge, HVAC. He stakes out something like, "No man has
>> ever seen God". We then offer numerous scriptures where God talks to
>> Abram or Moses face to face, then Duke says the scripture is in error.
>> Which, by the way, is perfectly fine by us!
>
> All kooks lie. But they are lying to themselves. When they get to a
> logical contradiction, they shut down the thinking part of their brain.
>
> The reason? Because their entire belief system is a house of cards.
>
> If they start actually THINKING, the house will collapse.
>
> This goes for not only god freaks, but for believers in any paranormal
> shit. ESP, ghosts, aliens...All are bullshit. All built on a house of
> cards.

Beautiful little fantasy you've got going there Harlow. Yeah all kooks
who say UFOs are real are morons. Logic says so. When faced with reality
their house of cards comes tumbling down. Well, until YOU come face to
face with a crashed UFO with dead aliens spewing out of it.
Then what happens to your "logic" and "reason". Harlow you are even MORE
stupid than Herb. Your "logic and reason" are no better than the facts
and observations upon which they are based. Facts and observations are
what is called science. Something about which you and Treeb know very
little.

Mitchell Holman

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 16:02:2230. 6. 2015
komu:
Gordon <gord...@swbell.net> wrote in
But wait.

A church is "god's house", no?

That means whatever happens inside it is his doing.

So why does he kill people in the act of worshipping him?

Mitchell Holman

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 16:06:0130. 6. 2015
komu:
Gordon <gord...@swbell.net> wrote in
So you reject god and get struck by lightning
while playing golf on Sunday.

You accept god and get killed when he destroys
the church you are worshipping him in.

And the difference is...............?

Gordon

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 16:22:2930. 6. 2015
komu:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 15:06:00 -0500, Mitchell Holman <noe...@att.net>
wrote:
The difference is the one who rejects God has to wait until the final
judgment to be revived, pass judgment and moved on to whatever lies
ahead. The one who has accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savour will
pass directly form their mortal death into their eternal existence
with the Lord in Paradise in a gloriously perfect body. I seriously
doubt this person would want to return to their previous mortal phase
of existence.

Gordon

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 16:25:5930. 6. 2015
komu:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 15:02:20 -0500, Mitchell Holman <noe...@att.net>
Of course we don't yet understand all that is going on in cases such
as you describe but we do know that Satan is still very active in our
lives and is vigorously trying to turn people away from God. If he
could somehow initiate this catastrophe I see no reason to doubt that
he would do it.

Smiler

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 19:22:4530. 6. 2015
komu:
It's either total idiocy or sheer bloodymindedness, but it could be both.

--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
Gods are all tailored to order. They are made
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.

Smiler

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 19:29:0230. 6. 2015
komu:
Again, Gordon shows that he's a Satanist.

Smiler

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 19:30:5230. 6. 2015
komu:
Merely in the 'minds' of the deluded.

Smiler

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 19:33:4130. 6. 2015
komu:
And Gordon again announces to the world that he's a Satanist.

Smiler

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 19:36:0530. 6. 2015
komu:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 15:53:24 +0200, Alex W. wrote:

> On 30/06/2015 03:52, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Gordon <gord...@swbell.net> wrote in

>> accept

>>> Did it intimidate you into believing in God?
>>>
>>> Go against God's will and trouble is likely on down the line. It's
>>> like trying to break one or some of God's natural laws. If one walks
>>> out into the very cold Arctic region without adequate clothing they
>>> will freeze to death. Is God punishing them for being disobedient?
>>
>> If one walks into a church and an earthquake kills
>> you while worshipping is God punishing you for being obedient?
>
> No, he is punishing the congregation for
>
> [ ] tolerating gay marriage [ ] tolerating gays and witches to live [ ]
> failure to obey one of god's 600+ laws [ ] failure to combat that spawn
> of satan Obama [ ] having an adulterer, thief or other sinner in their
> midst [ ] some of the faithful signing up to the new healthcare system [
> ] not wiping the local abortion clinic off the face of the earth [ ]
> letting women speak up for themselves [ ] not beating their children
> enough [ ] having the temerity of testing god's love by building in an
> earthquake zone
>
> and sundry other reasons I can't be bothered to type out right now...

There must be at least 600 of them...

Smiler

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 19:46:1030. 6. 2015
komu:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 07:29:52 -0400, HVAC wrote:

>>> Ummmmmm, Mark was misquoted?
>>
>> That's the Duke Dodge, HVAC. He stakes out something like, "No man has
>> ever seen God". We then offer numerous scriptures where God talks to
>> Abram or Moses face to face, then Duke says the scripture is in error.
>> Which, by the way, is perfectly fine by us!
>
> All kooks lie. But they are lying to themselves. When they get to a
> logical contradiction, they shut down the thinking part of their brain.

What 'thinking part of their brain'?

> The reason? Because their entire belief system is a house of cards.
>
> If they start actually THINKING, the house will collapse.
>
> This goes for not only god freaks, but for believers in any paranormal
> shit. ESP, ghosts, aliens...All are bullshit. All built on a house of
> cards.

I can consider the possible existence of extraterrestrial aliens.
That any have visited this planet is where the bullshit starts.

talishi

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 21:14:1030. 6. 2015
komu:
On 06/30/2015 01:22 PM, Gordon wrote:
> The difference is the one who rejects God has to wait until the final
> judgment to be revived, pass judgment and moved on to whatever lies
> ahead. The one who has accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savour will
> pass directly form their mortal death into their eternal existence
> with the Lord in Paradise in a gloriously perfect body.

Then who are the "dead in Christ" who arise at the last trump?

Christopher A. Lee

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 21:18:3630. 6. 2015
komu:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 18:13:19 -0700, talishi <tal...@example.net>
wrote:

>On 06/30/2015 01:22 PM, Gordon wrote:
>> The difference is the one who rejects God

WHAT FUCKING GOD?

Nobody is rejecting anything, because nothing has been shown to
reject.

>> has to wait until the final
>> judgment to be revived, pass judgment and moved on to whatever lies
>> ahead. The one who has accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savour will

WHAT FUCKING JESUS AND WHAT FUCKING LORD AND SAVIOUR?

The morons know that only Christians believe that nonsense, and that
atheists aren't Christians.

>> pass directly form their mortal death into their eternal existence

WHAT FUCKING ETERNAL EXISTENCE?

>> with the Lord in Paradise in a gloriously perfect body.

WHAT FUCKING LORD IN WHAT FUCKING PARADISE?

>Then who are the "dead in Christ" who arise at the last trump?

Don't expect any honesty or intelligence from this psycho - he makes
this nonsense up to try and annoy because of his irrational hatred for
non-Christians.

talishi

neprečítané,
30. 6. 2015, 22:05:2730. 6. 2015
komu:
On 06/30/2015 09:54 AM, duke wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 03:59:22 -0700, talishi<tal...@example.net> wrote:
>
>> >That's the Duke Dodge, HVAC. He stakes out something like, "No man has
>> >ever seen God".
> That's a direct quote from scripture.
>
> John 1:18New International Version (NIV)
> 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and[a]
> is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

That's what makes it so cool, the Bible contradicts itself!

Exodus 24:11 And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not
his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.

Načítavajú sa ďalšie správy.
0 nových správ