is there even a moderator?

Larry Campbell

Jul 14, 2014, 9:10:44 PM7/14/14
Whats the deal with all the inane posts and spams? is there even a moderator(s) for this?

--
The information in this message may be confidential. It is intended solely
for

Bob F

Jul 14, 2014, 11:41:38 PM7/14/14
Larry Campbell wrote:
> Whats the deal with all the inane posts and spams? is there even a
> moderator(s) for this?

No.

Larry Campbell

Jul 15, 2014, 9:55:48 PM7/15/14
Who has admin access? why not at least have one or two moderators to scrub the porno ads as they come in?

> > is there even a moderator(s) for this?
>
> No.

Bob F

Jul 15, 2014, 10:45:32 PM7/15/14

Larry Campbell wrote:
> Who has admin access? why not at least have one or two moderators to
> scrub the porno ads as they come in?

Feel free to propose and attempt to create a moderated usenet group. You can
google for how it's done.

Larry Campbell

Jul 19, 2014, 2:37:40 PM7/19/14
I am a moderator for another group. I came here hoping to find useful info for my fusion chamber project and found nothing useful on the power supplies, deuterium injection, vacuum pumps etc etc yet....

> Feel free to propose and attempt to create a moderated usenet group. You can
>
> google for how it's done.

Brad Guth

Jul 21, 2014, 11:37:21 AM7/21/14
Contact William Mook, because he's way better at fusion than most.

db

Feb 28, 2023, 9:10:30 AM2/28/23
On 15.07.2014 03.10, Larry Campbell wrote:
> Whats the deal with all the inane posts and spams? is there even a moderator(s) for this?

No, and you are not the first to ask. I was active here many years
ago. The ng started with cold fusion as the main subject, and
quickly degenerated to "Einstein was wrong" and "I have a theory".
I just thought I'd take a peep and can see that EInstein was still
wrong. Ar well.
--
Dieter Britz