Deuterium gas source, anyone interested?

Larry Campbell

Jul 6, 2016, 10:33:31 PM7/6/16
For all the hassle of small scale clean electrolysis of D2O, its impractical and not cost effective to produce a small quantity of gas for playing with an electrostatic confinement fusor project...

Since I didnt find a convenient source for gas, and am trying to set up a non profit educational group I am affiliated with with a demo chamber and a fair amount of samples of gas to work with.

Thus I invested several hundred dollars in setting up to produce gas samples, anyone interested in wanting vials with D Gas?

( The proceeds would help offset the members overall out of pocket expenses for this project but would technically not be tax deductible since they are going to offset already spent money and not going directly to the 501(c)3 treasury )

Larry

--
The information in this message may be confidential. It is intended solely
for

Sven Andersson

Aug 23, 2016, 1:05:41 PM8/23/16
Sure, I'm interested! If this is genuine and not spam and fraud! I live in Sweden, so there will be transportation costs for me of course. Contact me via e-mail:

pairwise
relations
[at]
hotmail
com

Larry Campbell

Sep 6, 2016, 7:19:35 PM9/6/16
Definitely NOT spam or a scam...... I emailed him directly....

Larry