OT - Religious viloence erupts in teh USA

Eugene Griessel

Oct 7, 2011, 11:54:10 AM10/7/11
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15219225

Eugene L Griessel

It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By
definition, there are already enough people to do that.
-- G. H. Hardy

Ray O'Hara

Oct 7, 2011, 1:47:58 PM10/7/11

"Eugene Griessel" <eug...@dynagen.co.za> wrote in message
The Amish are suffering the effects of too much inbreeding.
and the amount of violence especially domestic violence among them is quite
high, but as they don't bother anyone on the outside no one really cares.

Yeff

Oct 7, 2011, 2:07:33 PM10/7/11
On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 17:54:10 +0200, Eugene Griessel wrote:

> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15219225
>
> Eugene L Griessel

I read that story and immediately had this in my head:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg&ob=av3e>

Fool.

--

-Jeff B.
zoo...@fastmail.fm

"Excuse me.
I don't mean to impose,
but I am the Ocean."

~ The Salton Sea

Eugene Griessel

Oct 7, 2011, 2:11:24 PM10/7/11
On Fri, 7 Oct 2011 14:07:33 -0400, Yeff <zoo...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

>On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 17:54:10 +0200, Eugene Griessel wrote:
>
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15219225
>>
>> Eugene L Griessel
>
>I read that story and immediately had this in my head:
><http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg&ob=av3e>

I had the "What goes 'clip clop, clip clop. clip clop. bang, clip
clop, clip clop, clip clop'" question in my head.

Eugene L Griessel

Gods have feet of clay. And all I have seen are swindles: First, to
benefit the shamans; second to benefit the kings; and third to benefit the
shamans.

La N.

Oct 7, 2011, 2:50:38 PM10/7/11

> On Fri, 7 Oct 2011 14:07:33 -0400, Yeff <zoo...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 17:54:10 +0200, Eugene Griessel wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15219225
>>>
>>> Eugene L Griessel
>>
>>I read that story and immediately had this in my head:
>><http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg&ob=av3e>
>
> I had the "What goes 'clip clop, clip clop. clip clop. bang, clip
> clop, clip clop, clip clop'" question in my head.

This is exciting stuff. The only equivalent I can find growing up in my
small Mennonite congregation was when I and another 10 year old kid had a
minor squabble over who won sword drill.

- nilita

Dean Markley

Oct 7, 2011, 3:17:07 PM10/7/11
Your ignorance is astounding.

Eugene Griessel

Oct 7, 2011, 3:40:05 PM10/7/11
You only notice that now?

Eugene L Griessel

Deja Fu: The feeling that somehow, somewhere, you've been kicked
in the head like this before.

Dennis

Oct 7, 2011, 4:18:42 PM10/7/11
La N. wrote:

>>>I read that story and immediately had this in my head:
>>><http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg&ob=av3e>
>>
>> I had the "What goes 'clip clop, clip clop. clip clop. bang, clip
>> clop, clip clop, clip clop'" question in my head.
>
> This is exciting stuff. The only equivalent I can find growing up in
> my small Mennonite congregation was when I and another 10 year old kid
> had a minor squabble over who won sword drill.

So you grew up in a Mennonite congregation? I didn't know that! Of
course, they vary across a very wide spectrum, from ones that are very
liberal and resemble today's Quakers to the Amish. What was yours like?

As to a squabble, well, the most distinguishing Mennonite belief *is*
pacifism! :-)

Dennis

La N.

Oct 7, 2011, 4:25:02 PM10/7/11

"Dennis" <tsalagi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Bethany Chapel Brethren. This will give you an idea:

http://www.brethren.org/

- nilita

William Black

Oct 7, 2011, 4:27:46 PM10/7/11
That took some time to sink in.

Ray is both ignorant an nasty with it,.

--
William Black

Free men have open minds
If you want loyalty, buy a dog...

Eugene Griessel

Oct 7, 2011, 4:33:25 PM10/7/11
On 7 Oct 2011 20:18:42 GMT, Dennis <tsalagi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>>> I had the "What goes 'clip clop, clip clop. clip clop. bang, clip
>>> clop, clip clop, clip clop'" question in my head.
>>
>> This is exciting stuff. The only equivalent I can find growing up in
>> my small Mennonite congregation was when I and another 10 year old kid
>> had a minor squabble over who won sword drill.
>
>So you grew up in a Mennonite congregation? I didn't know that! Of
>course, they vary across a very wide spectrum, from ones that are very
>liberal and resemble today's Quakers to the Amish. What was yours like?

I have a Canadian publication, from 1970, detailing some of the odder
religious groupings extant (my source for whenever I need to refresh
my memory on the Doukhobors) and this picture has always fascinated
me. Dunno why, and I wonder if it still holds good.
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n559/eugenegriessel/hutterites.jpg

>As to a squabble, well, the most distinguishing Mennonite belief *is*
>pacifism! :-)

I'd go to war to be a pacifist!

Eugene L Griessel

If the pen is mightier than the sword and a picture is worth
a thousand words, how dangerous is a Fax?

La N.

Oct 7, 2011, 4:33:47 PM10/7/11

"La N." <nilita20...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> So you grew up in a Mennonite congregation? I didn't know that! Of
>> course, they vary across a very wide spectrum, from ones that are very
>> liberal and resemble today's Quakers to the Amish. What was yours like?
>>
>> As to a squabble, well, the most distinguishing Mennonite belief *is*
>> pacifism! :-)
>>

> Bethany Chapel Brethren. This will give you an idea:
>
> http://www.brethren.org/

I should add that this is distinct from the fundy Mennonites, who are very
good people and who came from across Canada to help clean up after a big
flood in our city. This was in the 60s. One of the Mennonite fellas
approached me in the public library where I was working and handed me a
pamphlet reminding me, "Sister, did you know that watching TV pleases
Satan?" In *our* congregation then, dancing, drinking, smoking, going to
movies was ... ehem ... *discouraged*, but not TV. Anyway, I have only fond
memories of those people and that congregation.

- nilita

La N.

Oct 7, 2011, 4:45:18 PM10/7/11

> On 7 Oct 2011 20:18:42 GMT, Dennis <tsalagi...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> This is exciting stuff. The only equivalent I can find growing up in
>>> my small Mennonite congregation was when I and another 10 year old kid
>>> had a minor squabble over who won sword drill.
>>
>>So you grew up in a Mennonite congregation? I didn't know that! Of
>>course, they vary across a very wide spectrum, from ones that are very
>>liberal and resemble today's Quakers to the Amish. What was yours like?
>
> I have a Canadian publication, from 1970, detailing some of the odder
> religious groupings extant (my source for whenever I need to refresh
> my memory on the Doukhobors) and this picture has always fascinated
> me. Dunno why, and I wonder if it still holds good.
> http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n559/eugenegriessel/hutterites.jpg

The Doukobors settled in my area of the Province, and the Freedomite (or
Sons of Freedom) sect of the Doukhobors were *our* (as children) first
witness to terrorism. A quick Google would give the info.

- nilita

Eugene Griessel

Oct 7, 2011, 5:10:51 PM10/7/11
The book has this to say about them:

The Sons of Freedom, or "Freedomites" as they are sometimes called,
are the most recent Doukhobor subgroup to emerge, their explicit
history tracing back only to 1943. Although they are relatively few in
number- about 2,500 all told-and are found only in southern British
Columbia, they have come to denote Doukhobor life in the mind of the
average Canadian.

This misapprehension is easy to come by, for the Sons of Freedom
include many experienced malcontents and fanatics who understand well
how to attract maximum attention to themselves. Their incendiary
behaviour, in both a figurative and a literal sense, makes excellent
copy for the mass media. And those accounts then shape the image of
the Doukhobor held by most Canadians.

The Doukhobors resemble many other groups whose supposedly unique
grip on the truth compels them to reject the customary organs to
political authority.

Eugene L Griessel

Little improvement can be expected in morality until the producing
of large families is regarded with the same feelings as drunkenness
or any other physical excess. - John Stuart Mill

La N.

Oct 7, 2011, 5:26:49 PM10/7/11

"Eugene Griessel" <eug...@dynagen.co.za> wrote in message
Most Canadians, at least in my part of BC, know to separate the fanatical
Freedomites from the Orthodox, and most of us have Doukhobour
friends/acquaintance/work mates, since the Douks have over the decades
integrated into our communities. There are even Russian immersion programs
at the local schools.

But, none of us who have lived long enough will forget the fire settings,
the bombings including of Verigin's tomb, as well as a railroad, and this
book:

http://www.amazon.com/Terror-Name-God-Simma-Holt/dp/B000BKF7F2/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1318022739&sr=1-2

- nilita

Eugene Griessel

Oct 7, 2011, 5:56:13 PM10/7/11
Ah well - it is given to humans to either create or destroy. All are
capable of destruction but creation is the ability of but a few.

Eugene L Griessel

I have always been interested in the problem of juvenile
delinquency. And I made a great contribution to it's solution
by growing up.

La N.

Oct 7, 2011, 6:03:01 PM10/7/11

> On Fri, 7 Oct 2011 14:26:49 -0700, "La N."
> <nilita20...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>But, none of us who have lived long enough will forget the fire settings,
>>the bombings including of Verigin's tomb, as well as a railroad, and this
>>book:
>
> Ah well - it is given to humans to either create or destroy. All are
> capable of destruction but creation is the ability of but a few.

So very true, Eugene.

- nilita

Dennis

Oct 7, 2011, 6:32:41 PM10/7/11
Eugene Griessel wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Oct 2011 14:26:49 -0700, "La N."
> <nilita20...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>But, none of us who have lived long enough will forget the fire
>>settings, the bombings including of Verigin's tomb, as well as a
>>railroad, and this book:
>
> Ah well - it is given to humans to either create or destroy. All are
> capable of destruction but creation is the ability of but a few.

Hence the existence of this group.

However, I don't agree that creation is the ability of a few. I find that
very many have it. There are few indeed the likes of Steve Jobs or Thomas
Edison or Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, but but all engineers use the creative
ability, for instance. I know.

Dennis

La N.

Oct 7, 2011, 6:37:47 PM10/7/11

"Dennis" <tsalagi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
And so many of the creations of creators are used to destroy. So, there you
go. Life 101.

- nilita

Ray O'Hara

Oct 7, 2011, 7:08:08 PM10/7/11

"Dean Markley" <dama...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Your ignorance is astounding.'

read up on them. the violence in that community is shocking, and the
incidence of birth defects from inbreeding is well above average.

articles on birth defects among the Amish.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/1421049/posts

http://googolplexus.blogspot.com/2005/06/birth-defects-haunt-amish-people.html

articles on domestic violence among the Amish.

http://www.nerve.com/content/secrets-and-lies

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=316371&page=

http://www.articledashboard.com/Article/Preventing-Domestic-Violence-Even-in-the-Amish-Sub-Culture-in-America/549973

http://www.legalaffairs.org/issues/January-February-2005/feature_labi_janfeb05.msp

http://blog.growingupamish.com/?p=108

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/cityregion/s_473197.html

Ray O'Hara

Oct 7, 2011, 7:09:53 PM10/7/11

"Eugene Griessel" <eug...@dynagen.co.za> wrote in message
you could use a kick in the head, you might learn some sense

Ray O'Hara

Oct 7, 2011, 7:10:12 PM10/7/11

"William Black" <black...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ray O'Hara

Oct 7, 2011, 7:11:38 PM10/7/11
all is not nice in the land of the Amish.

William Black

Oct 7, 2011, 7:28:34 PM10/7/11
Got anything that actually has some statistics in it rather than the
usual anecdotal bollocks?

The only statistics I can find are about their incredibly low cancer
statistics which run about 56% of the US normal.

I find mention of a small clinic that treats genetic disorders in
children and mention of an awareness of the problems caused by their
small gene pool, but no statistical information about it all.

The reasonable assumption is that the numbers are statistically
insignificant.

La N.

Oct 7, 2011, 7:32:18 PM10/7/11

> I find mention of a small clinic that treats genetic disorders in children
> and mention of an awareness of the problems caused by their small gene
> pool, but no statistical information about it all.

Ditto here in Canada with the Mennonites and Hutterites. Occasionally
Genetics will determine ocular disorders in children, but no other
"horrible" aberrations.

- nilita

Ray O'Hara

Oct 7, 2011, 8:19:25 PM10/7/11

"William Black" <black...@gmail.com> wrote in message

you've been given half a dozen cites, but you don't like what they say, and
if you look you will see statistics in them.
the Amish aren't just a cute anomaly for tourists they are an insular cult.
shunning war and being peaceful are not the same thing.

Tankfixer

Oct 7, 2011, 9:23:53 PM10/7/11
In article <1otp746zkbwqq$.d...@lemming.militia.com>, - Yeff
zoo...@fastmail.fm spouted !

> On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 17:54:10 +0200, Eugene Griessel wrote:
>
> > http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15219225
> >
> > Eugene L Griessel
>
> I read that story and immediately had this in my head:
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg&ob=av3e>
>
> Fool.

Don't make me get medieval on yo hiney !

Tankfixer

Oct 7, 2011, 9:30:44 PM10/7/11
In article <j6o0v9$rc$1...@dont-email.me>, - Ray O'Hara raymond-
oh...@hotmail.com spouted !

> all is not nice in the land of the Amish.

You just can't help but hate can you ?
Message has been deleted

La N.

Oct 8, 2011, 1:12:15 AM10/8/11

"Tankfixer" <paul.c...@gmail.c00m> wrote in message

> In article <j6o0v9$rc$1...@dont-email.me>, - Ray O'Hara raymond-
> oh...@hotmail.com spouted !
>>
>> all is not nice in the land of the Amish.
>
> You just can't help but hate can you ?

This is an Amish-related story I posted on my Facebook a few days ago about
real Christian love and forgiveness:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/29/terri-roberts-amish-shooting-victims_n_987525.html

- nilita

William Black

Oct 8, 2011, 6:18:17 AM10/8/11

I looked, there are no statistics pointed to about genetic birth
defects and only one small clinic that treat them in a population in
hundreds of thousands.

> the Amish aren't just a cute anomaly for tourists they are an insular cult.
> shunning war and being peaceful are not the same thing.

Well yes, that's not news.

Dean A. Markley

Oct 8, 2011, 7:04:05 AM10/8/11
No Eugene, I've observed it often. But some statements just cannot be
let go without comment.

Dean A. Markley

Oct 8, 2011, 7:08:13 AM10/8/11
I don't need to read up with them. I live and work among them. Before
you go spouting your racist statements based on what you see on a
computer screen, perhaps you should actually try to see how they live.

dott.Piergiorgio

Oct 8, 2011, 7:17:40 AM10/8/11
Il 08/10/2011 03:40, Fred J. McCall ha scritto:

> I wasn't aware that the Amish, Mennonites, or Hutterites even HAD
> navies...

I concur with Fred; let's put aside this thread...

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.

dott.Piergiorgio

Oct 8, 2011, 7:30:38 AM10/8/11
Il 08/10/2011 00:03, La N. ha scritto:

>> Ah well - it is given to humans to either create or destroy. All are
>> capable of destruction but creation is the ability of but a few.

yea, and I' watching carefully the disqueting comments in Italian
Neopaganism in the wake of the recent major pedo priests scandal here
(one is rather horrible and atrocious, the pedo priest involved being
*sieropositive* and knowing his illness..), and the discussinons on how
can be done a _functional_ restoration of the Flavian Amphiteatre are
rather creative...

a425couple

Oct 8, 2011, 11:20:37 AM10/8/11
"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message...
> "Eugene Griessel" <eug...@dynagen.co.za> wrote in message...
>> Dean Markley <dama...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Your ignorance is astounding.
>> You only notice that now?
>> Eugene L Griessel
>> Deja Fu: The feeling that somehow, somewhere, you've been kicked
>> in the head like this before.

Cute sig. line Eugene.
Thanks for the chuckle!
Yes Ray, you have some cites to support what you say
(perhaps not terribly convincing,,, but whatever).

But meanwhile (Topic drift into others I've read lately).
The Amish attitudes about frugality have caused them
to have much less problems in the current economy.

http://articles.philly.com/2011-10-02/business/30235441_1_amish-way-amish-community-true-abundance
"In the midst of economic ruin
Author Lorilee Craker traveled to Lancaster County to uncover
the money secrets of the Amish, who have remained seemingly
untouched in the face of recession."
"Their whole worldview is based on living below their means,
never ever above their means," said Lorilee Craker, author of
the book Money Secrets of the Amish: Finding True Abundance
in Simplicity, Sharing and Saving (Thomas Nelson, $15.99).
"They are so much more prudent than the rest of us," Craker said.
"They like the sense of security. They like to know they have a big
cushion for a rainy day."
In a material world where economic success is defined by big
houses and flashy cars, the Amish way of wealth is found in
delayed gratification, hard work, and thrift.

Somewhere (I don't see here) was the BIG line,
You don't just all of a sudden take young Jacob aside
and try to tell them to be financially prudent!

http://lakewoodobserver.com/read/2011/10/05/frugal-living-learning-from-the-experts

La N.

Oct 8, 2011, 11:34:52 AM10/8/11

"dott.Piergiorgio" <chied...@ask.me> wrote in message

>> I wasn't aware that the Amish, Mennonites, or Hutterites even HAD
>> navies...
>
> I concur with Fred; let's put aside this thread...

Or not. Should we talk instead about the dwarf?

- nilita, thanking Eugene for introducing the topic which has provoked some
humorous and otherwise discussion.

Eugene Griessel

Oct 8, 2011, 11:44:13 AM10/8/11
On Sat, 8 Oct 2011 08:34:52 -0700, "La N."
<nilita20...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"dott.Piergiorgio" <chied...@ask.me> wrote in message
> >
>>> I wasn't aware that the Amish, Mennonites, or Hutterites even HAD
>>> navies...
>>
>> I concur with Fred; let's put aside this thread...
>>

>Or not. Should we talk instead about the dwarf?

Dwarf? What dwarf? I'm intrigued. Anything is better than
concurring with "I'm RIGHT" screamed Fred.

Eugene L Griessel

What kills a skunk is the publicity it gives itself.

La N.

Oct 8, 2011, 12:26:58 PM10/8/11

> On Sat, 8 Oct 2011 08:34:52 -0700, "La N."
> <nilita20...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>"dott.Piergiorgio" <chied...@ask.me> wrote in message

>>> I concur with Fred; let's put aside this thread...
>>>

>>Or not. Should we talk instead about the dwarf?
>
> Dwarf? What dwarf? I'm intrigued. Anything is better than
> concurring with "I'm RIGHT" screamed Fred.

Amen! <----- Back to the Hutterite discussion .... heh.

- nilita

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ray O'Hara

Oct 9, 2011, 12:58:41 AM10/9/11

"a425couple" <a425c...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
they accept volunteers to convert, go join if you thuink its so wonderful.

Ray O'Hara

Oct 9, 2011, 5:26:56 PM10/9/11

"Dean A. Markley" <dama...@gmail.com> wrote in message

the Amish are not a race and the truth is the truth whether you like it or
not.

Ray O'Hara

Oct 9, 2011, 5:29:41 PM10/9/11

"Tankfixer" <paul.c...@gmail.c00m> wrote in message
> In article <j6o0v9$rc$1...@dont-email.me>, - Ray O'Hara raymond-
> oh...@hotmail.com spouted !
>>
>> all is not nice in the land of the Amish.
>
> You just can't help but hate can you ?

posting the truth about a cult is not hate.
yes they make a cute tourist attraction, although what they find as so
sacred about the 17th century eludes me.
and also I take note of your endorsement od domestic violence and incest as
long as those doing it do it with Jesus on their lips.

Tankfixer

Oct 9, 2011, 5:50:03 PM10/9/11
In article <j6t3o6$edn$1...@dont-email.me>, - Ray O'Hara raymond-

oh...@hotmail.com spouted !

> "Tankfixer" <paul.c...@gmail.c00m> wrote in message
> > In article <j6o0v9$rc$1...@dont-email.me>, - Ray O'Hara raymond-
> > oh...@hotmail.com spouted !
> >>
> >> all is not nice in the land of the Amish.
> >
> > You just can't help but hate can you ?
> >

> posting the truth about a cult is not hate.

I guess that's a point of view.

> yes they make a cute tourist attraction, although what they find as so
> sacred about the 17th century eludes me.

Do you insult muslims the same way ?

> and also I take note of your endorsement od domestic violence and incest as
> long as those doing it do it with Jesus on their lips.

What endorsement ?
You seem to have problems with people not like yourself...
I just point that out.

Dean A. Markley

Oct 9, 2011, 6:04:02 PM10/9/11
You feeling guilty that you had to make that statement? Sounds like a
racist defense to me.

Ray O'Hara

Oct 9, 2011, 7:16:19 PM10/9/11

"Dean A. Markley" <dama...@gmail.com> wrote in message

"to you" being the operartive term.
The facts are what rthey are and the fact you approve of wife beating is
apparent too.

Ray O'Hara

Oct 10, 2011, 12:16:01 AM10/10/11

"Tankfixer" <paul.c...@gmail.c00m> wrote in message

when you defend them and call pointing it out as hate you are endorsing it
Paul.
I just pointed out all is not sweetness and light among the Amish.{who are
not all the Mennonites but instead just a subset}
.
I'll wager you call those exposing pedophile priests as hating Catholics.
so yes Paul, you are endorsing it by defending it.

Tankfixer

Oct 10, 2011, 2:07:15 PM10/10/11
In article <j6tri2$oq1$1...@dont-email.me>, - Ray O'Hara raymond-
Generalize much Ray ?
Opps, I forgot, it's all you do.

Ray O'Hara

Oct 10, 2011, 2:42:18 PM10/10/11

"Tankfixer" <paul.c...@gmail.c00m> wrote in message
generalizing? by pointing out your logig.
you are the one doing what you are accusing me of, but then that is your
M.O.

Tankfixer

Oct 10, 2011, 6:52:56 PM10/10/11
In article <j6veaa$h1h$1...@dont-email.me>, - Ray O'Hara raymond-
my what ? ------------------------> ^^^^^

> you are the one doing what you are accusing me of, but then that is your
> M.O.

You never did answer the question, do you insult muslims the same way ?

Dennis

Oct 10, 2011, 7:21:24 PM10/10/11
dott.Piergiorgio wrote:

Do you mean 'Pedophile priests to the lions!'? Sounds good to me - but be
careful for seropositive lions afterwards!

Dennis

dott.Piergiorgio

Oct 10, 2011, 10:11:28 PM10/10/11

yea, this is the talkings, and as I known, aids don't transmit via
digested food, AFAIK.

Dennis

Oct 12, 2011, 12:44:46 AM10/12/11
If there sores in the mouth or digestive tract, it can be, I believe.
Don't forget that the 1st hypothesis for human-simian AIDS transmission
is by 'bush meat' - monkeys, etc. captured for food.

I suppose there could have been other human-simian routes:

One day some African blades
Were pursuing some nubile young maids;
Then one got so drunk, he
Just fucked a monkey!
And now, it's *humans* who get AIDS!

Dennis

Jeffrey Hamilton

Oct 12, 2011, 10:43:50 PM10/12/11
Yeff wrote:

> On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 17:54:10 +0200, Eugene Griessel wrote:
>
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15219225
>>
>> Eugene L Griessel
>
> I read that story and immediately had this in my head:
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg&ob=av3e>
>
> Fool.

LoL, that's a pretty damn funny parody, I haven't heard that one before.
Good find, Jeff B.

cheers.....Jeff