Gaddafi Jokes

Dennis

Oct 21, 2011, 4:59:34 PM10/21/11
Let me try a few:

Seen on Facebook, by 'James Hogg': when Hitler died, the Prime Minister of
Ireland paid a condoleance visit to the German embassy in Ireland. Will
the Irish ambassador make a similar visit now that Gaddafi is gone?

I wonder: which French pilot gets to paint Gaddafi's face on his jet?

Will the Libyans build a monument at the drainage culverts where they
captured Gaddafi? Just imagine how visitors could pay their respects!

What will the Libyans do with all of Gaddafi's 'Green Books'? I wonder how
big a bonfire they'd make!

Will the rebel forces who captured Gaddafi call themselves the Sewer Rats?

<anyone else?>

Dennis

Ray O'Hara

Oct 21, 2011, 6:15:27 PM10/21/11

"Dennis" <tsalagi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Let me try a few:
>
> Seen on Facebook, by 'James Hogg': when Hitler died, the Prime Minister of
> Ireland paid a condoleance visit to the German embassy in Ireland. Will
> the Irish ambassador make a similar visit now that Gaddafi is gone?

was Gadhafy trying to help the Irish get back their last remaining stolen
counties?

"the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

David E. Powell

Oct 21, 2011, 8:44:00 PM10/21/11
On Oct 21, 4:59 pm, Dennis <tsalagi18NOS...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Let me try a few:
>
> Seen on Facebook, by 'James Hogg': when Hitler died, the Prime Minister of
> Ireland paid a condoleance visit to the German embassy in Ireland.  Will
> the Irish ambassador make a similar visit now that Gaddafi is gone?

Whoo... hey it wasn't just the IRA and/or Sinn Fein. Probably quite a
few other pols in Europe who don't want certain stuff coming out.
Khadafy did have plenty of training camps and supplied plenty of arms
though.

> I wonder: which French pilot gets to paint Gaddafi's face on his jet?

Given past issues with risks of reprisals I ma not sure it will be
announced publically but can be pretty sure the participating fliers
know.

> Will the Libyans build a monument at the drainage culverts where they
> captured Gaddafi?   Just imagine how visitors could pay their respects!

Possibly they already spraypainted it with grafitti as per a photo I
saw online.

> What will the Libyans do with all of Gaddafi's 'Green Books'?  I wonder how
> big a bonfire they'd make!

Or keep them, even in museums, to remember?

> Will the rebel forces who captured Gaddafi call themselves the Sewer Rats?

Who knows but I hope the guy with the Gold Hi-Power gets to keep it,
heck of a memento to pass down through the generations.

> <anyone else?>
>
> Dennis

Dennis

Oct 21, 2011, 11:33:24 PM10/21/11
Ray O'Hara wrote:

>> Seen on Facebook, by 'James Hogg': when Hitler died, the Prime
>> Minister of Ireland paid a condoleance visit to the German embassy in
>> Ireland. Will the Irish ambassador make a similar visit now that
>> Gaddafi is gone?
>
> was Gadhafy trying to help the Irish get back their last remaining
> stolen counties?

I wasn't aware the Nazis were doing that! Gaddafi in fact might have been!

> "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Yup. See Finland, etc.

Dennis

Dennis

Oct 21, 2011, 11:42:32 PM10/21/11
David E. Powell wrote:

> On Oct 21, 4:59 pm, Dennis <tsalagi18NOS...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Let me try a few:
>>
>> Seen on Facebook, by 'James Hogg': when Hitler died, the Prime
>> Minister o
>> Ireland paid a condoleance visit to the German embassy in Ireland.
>>  Wil
>> the Irish ambassador make a similar visit now that Gaddafi is gone?
>
> Whoo... hey it wasn't just the IRA and/or Sinn Fein. Probably quite a
> few other pols in Europe who don't want certain stuff coming out.

The Irish were open about that, and people openly bitched about it. I
think they were tweaking the British tail.

Yes, there's still plenty to come out, especially since the International
Tracing Service's becoming public.

> Khadafy did have plenty of training camps and supplied plenty of arms
> though.

Yup, we may well hear more there. Airing the dirty laundry of the last
regime is a time-honored practice.

>> I wonder: which French pilot gets to paint Gaddafi's face on his jet?
>
> Given past issues with risks of reprisals I ma not sure it will be
> announced publically but can be pretty sure the participating fliers
> know.

He'll get free drinks for life, for sure.

>> Will the Libyans build a monument at the drainage culverts where they
>> captured Gaddafi?   Just imagine how visitors could pay their
>> respects!
>
> Possibly they already spraypainted it with grafitti as per a photo I
> saw online.

In the future, manholes for people to spit in? Display shoeheels in?

>> What will the Libyans do with all of Gaddafi's 'Green Books'?  I
>> wonder
> how
>> big a bonfire they'd make!
>
> Or keep them, even in museums, to remember?

A few, no doubt. They could ask Romania what they did with all
Ceausescu's works; after all, Ceausescu's works were quite a few volumes!

If they built utility boilers, they could burn them and spare more oil to
export!

>> Will the rebel forces who captured Gaddafi call themselves the Sewer
>> Rats
> ?
>
> Who knows but I hope the guy with the Gold Hi-Power gets to keep it,
> heck of a memento to pass down through the generations.

Indeed!

Limerick:

The tyrant, Muammar Gaddafi,
Was hit by a French jet and went daffy!
He was dragged through the street,
And now he's dead meat
In a cold room, and his country's gone laffy!

Dennis

>> Dennis

La N.

Oct 22, 2011, 12:22:41 AM10/22/11

"Dennis" <tsalagi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
"Moammar Gaddhafi is dead. He's survived by his brothers Larry Gadhafi and
Curly Gadhafi." - comic Jeffrey Ross

- nilita

Dennis

Oct 22, 2011, 12:50:07 AM10/22/11
La N. wrote:

> "Moammar Gaddhafi is dead. He's survived by his brothers Larry Gadhafi
> and Curly Gadhafi." - comic Jeffrey Ross

Will an Italian jet whack these wiseguys on the way to Niger?

Dennis

Ray O'Hara

Oct 22, 2011, 11:35:09 AM10/22/11

"Dennis" <tsalagi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Be Valera had a long history with the British and it wasn't a happy one and
there was a time if they'd gotten him they'd have put him in front of a
wall.

Jeffrey Hamilton

Oct 22, 2011, 1:45:30 PM10/22/11
:)

cheers......Jeff

dott.Piergiorgio

Oct 22, 2011, 7:03:10 PM10/22/11
I can post later on specifics, but for sure the last place I will say a
joke on the late colonel is the ANPI circle of Milan...

(ANPI = Associazione Nazionale Partigiani d'Italia, National Association
of Italian Partisans (Maquis).. of course, the circle of Milan is where
one can easily meet some eldery whose actually was in Loreto Square....)

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.

Dennis

Oct 24, 2011, 12:17:58 AM10/24/11
Ray O'Hara wrote:

>>> was Gadhafy trying to help the Irish get back their last remaining
>>> stolen counties?
>>
>> I wasn't aware the Nazis were doing that! Gaddafi in fact might have
>> been!
>>
>>> "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"
>>
>> Yup. See Finland, etc.
>
> Be Valera had a long history with the British and it wasn't a happy
> one and there was a time if they'd gotten him they'd have put him in
> front of a wall.

Duh. Like most other Irish independence leaders.

Once again, ISTR that Gaddafi did in fact give aid to the IRA. So who
knows? Of course, a new gov't is in charge in power in Tripoli. If his
son makes it alive to Niger, he may get a condoleance note from the IRA!
:-)

Dennis

Dennis

Oct 24, 2011, 12:19:48 AM10/24/11
dott.Piergiorgio wrote:

> I can post later on specifics, but for sure the last place I will say
> a joke on the late colonel is the ANPI circle of Milan...
>
> (ANPI = Associazione Nazionale Partigiani d'Italia, National
> Association of Italian Partisans (Maquis).. of course, the circle of
> Milan is where one can easily meet some eldery whose actually was in
> Loreto Square....)

????? Yes, specifics, please!

Dennis

dott.Piergiorgio

Oct 24, 2011, 4:11:14 PM10/24/11
Basically, the same thing of an ex-combatant association.

Dennis

Oct 24, 2011, 10:12:09 PM10/24/11
Yes, obviously, but why should they take offense at a joke at the ex-
colonel's expense? Why would they have fought on his behalf?

Dennis

dott.Piergiorgio

Oct 25, 2011, 3:42:14 PM10/25/11
well, I actually wish they take as offense, I known many of these, and
I'm pretty confident that they have done a professional look into the
matter, with a certain dwarf as designed target of the, let's call it
"map exercise".....

Personally, I noticed that if the President of Republic decides to be
fed up with the dwarf, a night eviction is really easy, only an handful
of foot soldiers,and no AFV or IFV needed, and can be accomplished in an
half hour or so.

No more details, of course.