White History...50,000 hooded White KKK members march in Washington, D.C.

Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.

Jan 22, 2010, 1:17:32 PM1/22/10

[note: February is Black History Month...so "tankfixer" wants some White History]

White History...50,000 hooded White KKK members march in Washington, D.C.

August 1925

a photo:
http://www.oldmagazinearticles.com/pdf/1925_KKK_march_on_Washington.pdf

sadly, we still have racists (e.g. "tankfixer") here in usenet
;-)

Jack G.

Jan 22, 2010, 1:21:03 PM1/22/10
On Jan 22, 10:17 am, "Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D." <d...@coldine.edu>
wrote:

> [note: February is Black History Month...so "tankfixer" wants some White History]
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---

> White History...50,000 hooded White KKK members march in Washington, D.C.
>
> August 1925
>
> a photo:
>  http://www.oldmagazinearticles.com/pdf/1925_KKK_march_on_Washington.pdf
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---

> sadly, we still have racists (e.g. "tankfixer") here in usenet
> ;-)

Sadly I must advise you that in 1925 over 80% of the KKK members were
registered Democrats.

Jack Linthicum

Jan 22, 2010, 1:22:44 PM1/22/10

But they became Republicans after 1968.

Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.

Jan 22, 2010, 1:31:11 PM1/22/10
Jack G. wrote:

All White?
;-)

--
Each person has an individual responsibility to determine if his actions are moral, and
no government or army may ever take that responsibility away.

definition:
murder - the unjustifiable and intentional killing of people, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Nathan Bedford Forrest

Jan 22, 2010, 2:00:15 PM1/22/10

And I must remind *you* that *one* year ago Democrats nominated and
*elected* a black man to the office of President of the United States of
America.

And 80 million years ago, dinosaurs were living in your front yard.

Lesson: Things change

Ordie55

Jan 22, 2010, 2:06:07 PM1/22/10
Yet Another Off Topic Trolling Effort By Our Resident Racist To Incite
Problems.

Jack G.

Jan 22, 2010, 2:17:13 PM1/22/10
On Jan 22, 11:06 am, Ordie55 <ordi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yet Another Off Topic Trolling Effort By Our Resident Racist To Incite
> Problems.

They go off topic when the truth hurts.

Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.

Jan 22, 2010, 3:00:21 PM1/22/10
Nathan Bedford Forrest wrote:

Bravo! and we should be proud of this and celebrate it, which we as a nation
have done and are doing.

btw, February is Black History Month...Bravo!

Rob Arndt

Jan 22, 2010, 3:18:00 PM1/22/10

IIRC, the truth was that in the 1920s the KKK had over 2 million
members and were accepted not only in the South but in most of
America. America had segregation, public lynchings, and the origin of
the word "Honkey" (look it up to learn what that stands for). As for
the Civil Rights Movement's achievements- they were only ever
partially progressive as Reverend Martin Luther King's "DREAM" has yet
to be realized even in the 21st century. Racism still exists in many
forms from racial profiling all the way up to politics. Things really
have not "changed" that much as one would be led to believe. Racism is
just more passive now in society and yet within law enforcement is as
bad as ever- when caught(!).

Also, so what that Barak Hussein Obama got elected? That idiot in 1 yr
has accomplished NOTHING he promised, especially to the middle class
of workers losing their jobs, their cars, their homes, their incomes,
and their health benefits while the same people that got us into this
fiscal mess were handed billions in stimulus money and yet no real
recovery- just a bunch of useless stats from the DOW and NASDAQ which
do not translate into real progress with the financial situation, the
failed wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, the housing market collapse,
double-digit unemployment around the nation, and no consumer
confidence. Barak's popularity has plummeted in just 1 yr and he
accomplished NOTHING (despite a Nobel Prize for "wishful thinking"
which has destroyed the credibility of that award forever). Now that
the REPs are on the attack with a win in the Senate, actively
defeating the bad DEM healthcare bill, and with conservative backing
now with unlimited campaign money- Barak will definately be a one-term
President whose only claim to fame will be having been elected as the
first black President- a poor voter choice that will backfire badly
(even as horribly as George W messed the US up during his second
term).

But in the end, Barak Obama might be even more unpopular than George W
when he leaves office. WHY? Because like most DEMs he promised that
which he could never deliver- universal____ (fill in the blank). These
liberal nutjobs want a US version of Nazism "cradle to the grave"
control of individual lives and Barak's DEM Party "change" was only to
achieve power. He lied about helping the struggling middle class that
elected him and a lot off America is now just surviving each day, not
living anything close to the American Dream.

Barak is a failure.

Is that racism I am speaking? No, facts. THAT is what is painful. The
truth DOES hurt.

Rob

Mark Test

Jan 22, 2010, 3:28:12 PM1/22/10
"Jack Linthicum" <jackli...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Really? I'll take that as a joke since Republicans tend to appoint more
minorities than Dems....heck even Clinton is on record commenting to
Kerry that "ya know a few years ago Obama would be fetchin' us coffee."

But of course, that's not racist at all....

Mark

Jack Linthicum

Jan 22, 2010, 3:35:26 PM1/22/10
On Jan 22, 3:28 pm, "Mark Test" <rightwinger_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Jack Linthicum" <jacklinthi...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

See any black faces in the Republican Convention? I counted 36, or 2%.

Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.

Jan 22, 2010, 3:43:37 PM1/22/10
Mark Test wrote:

Son, if an anti-racist makes a joke then it is a joke, but if
a racist make a "joke" then it is racist.
(damn, do racists need *everything* explained as if they are teenagers)

Hey, how about that photo of 50,000 KKK clansmen...pretty cool huh?

Murkin Southernah

Jan 22, 2010, 3:48:50 PM1/22/10

"Jack G." <jfgr...@live.com> wrote in message

==============

Repubs love labels, talking points and bumperstickers. Some morons can't
accept change.
They're anal.

deem...@aol.com

Jan 22, 2010, 3:59:01 PM1/22/10
On Jan 22, 3:28 pm, "Mark Test" <rightwinger_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Jack Linthicum" <jacklinthi...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

It's according to how it is meant. If it's an observation about
how things have changed for the better, then it's not racist.

Jack Linthicum

Jan 22, 2010, 4:22:40 PM1/22/10

Not Kerry but Ted Kennedy, who took it the other way. Try googling
Clinton, Kennedy, Obama and "coffee" and read the redneck opinion.

Still curious about all those African-Americans the Republicans claim.
They had 32 at their 2008 Convention, 2% of the delegation.

Ray O'Hara

Jan 22, 2010, 4:25:14 PM1/22/10

"Mark Test" <rightwin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

and that is from an unsourced book.

Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.

Jan 22, 2010, 4:26:06 PM1/22/10
deem...@aol.com wrote:

and if the speaker is a known racist then he probably doesn't mean it positively

(so he best keep his filthy mouth shut)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mkf

Jan 22, 2010, 6:59:14 PM1/22/10
On Jan 22, 3:28 pm, "Mark Test" <rightwinger_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Jack Linthicum" <jacklinthi...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Mark- Hide quoted text -

Or a comment to the fact that Obama was just a junior senator "a few
years ago". Obama wasn't terribly high on the ladder until he made his
speech and the Democratic National Convention in '04. Junior campaign
workers would probably fetch the presidential candidates coffee,
regardless of race, or even gender.

mkf

Jan 22, 2010, 7:13:17 PM1/22/10

He never "lied". The problem is bi-partisanship and the lack thereof
(on both sides). Obama wanted to get bipartisan support for
everything. Instead, he has Republicans who have adopted the "just say
no" attitude to absolutely everything, and radicals like Pelosi in his
own party who refuse to accept anything scaled down to gain moderate
support. Then, he has the "filibuster-proof senate" (NOT). Everyone
yaks about how Massachusetts destroyed the filibuster proof majority,
which was only existed if you counted Lieberman, who has completely
ignored the fact that he only made it courtesty of the fact that,
while running as an independent, he told voters to "just consider me a
Democrat". Well, he has completely ignored that and gone waaay over to
the right-wing.
Anyway, if Democrats are now considered Nazis, then Republicans are
actually now extremist left-wing. They've moved farther left of
communists and become anarchists. After all, it seems like the
Republicans want to cut taxes down to zero, ignoring the fact that
government can't exist without taxes. Which leaves us at anarchy. Well
done.

Steve Hix

Jan 22, 2010, 7:22:13 PM1/22/10
In article <hjcsjb$2ht$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,

While they nominated the man, they had a *lot* of help from
non-Democrats getting him elected. They couldn't have done it by
themselves.

Marcus Aurelius

Jan 22, 2010, 8:36:15 PM1/22/10
The USA is increasingly a very Orwellian, authoritarian, and
Machiavellian nation as eloquently demonstrated in the first post and
as per the following web site which describes the current government
sponsored anti-white male racism and sexism in the USA:

http://www.vdare.com/pb/when_quotas.htm

"No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The
creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and
from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was
which." George Orwell, the conclusion of “Animal Farm.”

tankfixer

Jan 22, 2010, 9:25:35 PM1/22/10
In article <533d7c52-955c-4e74-959c-
10b3d0...@l30g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>, jfgr...@live.com says...

Yes but we both know you can't tell a "professor" anything...

tankfixer

Jan 22, 2010, 9:27:51 PM1/22/10
In article <0968ff8d-3731-4122-9c0c-
f10d30...@g18g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>, jackli...@earthlink.net
says...

I'd say we claim all of them, they just havn't realized the Democrats
don't really have their best interests at heart..

tankfixer

Jan 22, 2010, 9:31:29 PM1/22/10
In article <39bkl5th05nnv4hol...@4ax.com>,
last...@LyingLeftistsare.invalid says...
> If all you see when you look at a caucasion is a white hood then it
> appears you are the one with serious issues.

The good doctor has lots of issues, that much is obvious..

David E. Powell

Jan 23, 2010, 3:23:11 PM1/23/10

Isn't it odd that an entire group of people, regardless of skin color,
gets called KKK members?

No word on rec.aviation.military of Wilbur and Orville Wright,
Leonardo Da Vinci, Amelia Earhart, Neil Armstrong. All stereotyped as
KKK members?

It sounds like the guy who started this thread is... racist ;)

Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.

Jan 23, 2010, 6:08:57 PM1/23/10
David E. Powell wrote:

> Isn't it odd that an entire group of people, regardless of skin color,
> gets called KKK members?

KKK? No son, not KKK, a White racist society.

That includes both the overt racists and those who condoned by looking the other way.

Mark Test

Jan 26, 2010, 12:54:11 AM1/26/10
"Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D." <dr...@coldine.edu> wrote in message
Hmmmm, who decides who is and isn't a racist?

Mark Test

Jan 26, 2010, 1:00:19 AM1/26/10
<deem...@aol.com> wrote in message

So when Trent Lott remarked about that old democrat senator Byrd being
in the Klan...that was racist...yet Clinton laughing about Obama serving
whites coffee is an observation....wow.

Mark

Mark Test

Jan 26, 2010, 1:03:15 AM1/26/10
"Jack Linthicum" <jackli...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Jack IIRC I said republicans tend to appoint more minorities than dems....
Like Condie Rice and many others....also look at their interns....you'll be
surprised.
You'll also be surprised in '10 when the repubs take back the house and
senate.

Mark

Mark Test

Jan 26, 2010, 1:05:05 AM1/26/10
"Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D." <dr...@coldine.edu> wrote in message
So much for free speech then..... and only a liberal is qualified to
determine which speakers are racists and which are not. Amazing.

Mark

Jack Linthicum

Jan 26, 2010, 6:38:33 AM1/26/10

Not especially surprised. The current crop of DINOs are really what
used to be Liberal Republicans. One minority, same job, not one of the
really listened-to ones in Bush administration. Do you think that the
very few Republicans of the minority persuasion are so visible by
accident? The talk-show people are, seemingly, the only ones around.

Jack Linthicum

Jan 26, 2010, 6:43:18 AM1/26/10
On Jan 26, 1:00 am, "Mark Test" <rightwinger_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <deemsb...@aol.com> wrote in message

IIRC the Klan was somewhat violent and spent a lot of rope and good
wood applying their "principles" to the members of the African-
American persuasion. Clinton made a double-edged remark that Ted
Kennedy took in the bigoted sense, as you have done. Want to hear some
of your fine Republican folks from South Carolina on the subject of
28% of their population?

Ray O'Hara

Jan 26, 2010, 10:07:35 AM1/26/10

"Mark Test" <rightwin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

we know you wouldn't find it racist ,

Ray O'Hara

Jan 26, 2010, 10:14:16 AM1/26/10

"Mark Test" <rightwin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Find something where Trent Lott was called a racist over anything he said
about Byrd.
what Lott was called out on was saying the U.S. would have been better off
if Strom Thurmond had been elected President.

what Lott said was
"I want to say this about my state: When Strom Thurmond ran for president,
we voted for him. We're proud of it. And if the rest of the country had
followed our lead, we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these
years, either,"

nobody called anybody a racist for pointing out Byrd was an old Dixiecrat,
he was, but when the big moment came with Civil Rights, Byrd overcame his
past, those like Lott and Thurmond and Jesse Helms instead embraced their
past and became Republicans.

so Mark. you are a liar.

Mark Test

Jan 26, 2010, 11:21:57 AM1/26/10
"Jack Linthicum" <jackli...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Which Sen Bryd was a member of......but hey, he's a dem so I'll just shut
up....The hypocrisy astounds me...

Mark

Mark Test

Jan 26, 2010, 11:24:29 AM1/26/10
"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I find Clinton's comment about Obama serving coffee
quite racist....not a single liberal does however. That's
my point.

Mark

Jack Linthicum

Jan 26, 2010, 11:26:23 AM1/26/10
On Jan 26, 11:21 am, "Mark Test" <rightwinger_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Jack Linthicum" <jacklinthi...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > On Jan 26, 1:00 am, "Mark Test" <rightwinger_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> <deemsb...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >> So when Trent Lott remarked about that old democrat senator Byrd being
> >> in the Klan...that was racist...yet Clinton laughing about Obama serving
> >> whites coffee is an observation....wow.
>
> >> Mark
>
> > IIRC the Klan was somewhat violent and spent a lot of rope and good
> > wood applying their "principles" to the members of the African-
> > American persuasion.
>
> Which Sen Bryd was a member of......but hey, he's a dem so I'll just shut
> up....The hypocrisy astounds me...
>
> Mark

Yes, and it's self-inflicted.

Mark Test

Jan 26, 2010, 11:28:47 AM1/26/10
"Jack Linthicum" <jackli...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

I'm not that na�ve....yes politics are in play in this matter. As long as
the
best qualified gets the job should be the goal of all....unfortunately it's
not....Case in point our current President (shock! he was not the best
qualified).

Mark

Mark Test

Jan 26, 2010, 11:35:34 AM1/26/10
"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Correct I got my senators mixed up.

> what Lott was called out on was saying the U.S. would have been better off
> if Strom Thurmond had been elected President.
>
> what Lott said was
> "I want to say this about my state: When Strom Thurmond ran for president,
> we voted for him. We're proud of it. And if the rest of the country had
> followed our lead, we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these
> years, either,"

Correct, and he was blasted in the press...

> nobody called anybody a racist for pointing out Byrd was an old
> Dixiecrat, he was, but when the big moment came with Civil Rights, Byrd
> overcame his past, those like Lott and Thurmond and Jesse Helms instead
> embraced their past and became Republicans.

Byrd was a member of the KKK and is a Democrat....the fact that a once
member of the KKK can be elected to public office incredible
to me. Do you think he really changed his views on race?
Do you think a republican would be given the same chance?

> so Mark. you are a liar.

Well, I'd say I was mistaken.

Mark

Ray O'Hara

Jan 26, 2010, 12:01:02 PM1/26/10

"Mark Test" <rightwin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

C.linton like Reid was commenting on the racism of American society. he
didn't say Obama should be serving coffee, just that in America not that
long ago he couldn't have been President no matter how qualified he was.
that is lost on you and your fellow racists who arer always looking for
vindication and you ignore what really was said.

Ray O'Hara

Jan 26, 2010, 12:06:50 PM1/26/10

"Mark Test" <rightwin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

the fact is Byrd rejected the KKK, Trtent Lott and others didn't, they
chose to become Republicans and they got elected too.
as I said, Byrd moved past it. as did George Wallace.\
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_n24_v90/ai_18808442/

okay Mistaken, I withdraw the liar charge, sorry it was over the top and
uncalled for.

Ray O'Hara

Jan 26, 2010, 12:13:46 PM1/26/10

> I'm not that na�ve....yes politics are in play in this matter. As long as
> the
> best qualified gets the job should be the goal of all....unfortunately
> it's
> not....Case in point our current President (shock! he was not the best
> qualified).
>
> Mark

who was better qualified? the enemy ace Crash McCain? he was the most
unqualified to run except for Bush and Reagan..
if McCain had won we'd be in bread lines right now.
Obama inherited Bush's disaster. the Repubs have blocked and delayed every
bill. they even delayed trough filibuster a Veterens bill for four extra
weeks that when cloture was finally achieved the bill passed 97-1 , 1 repub
voted against and Ted Kennedy and Robert Byrd didn't vote as they were
absent due to health issues.
that is the reality of the 110th congress.
the Repubs block and delay ever bill bill. even those they overwhelmingly
favor, they then claim Obama is taking too long and that everythinmg isn't
miraculously fixed by his just clapping his hands.

Jack Linthicum

Jan 26, 2010, 12:47:44 PM1/26/10
On Jan 26, 12:13 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Mark Test" <rightwinger_2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > I'm not that naïve....yes politics are in play in this matter.  As long as

> > the
> > best qualified gets the job should be the goal of all....unfortunately
> > it's
> > not....Case in point our current President (shock! he was not the best
> > qualified).
>
> > Mark
>
>  who was better qualified? the enemy ace Crash McCain? he was the most
> unqualified to run except for Bush and Reagan..
> if McCain had won we'd be in bread lines right now.
> Obama inherited Bush's disaster. the Repubs have blocked and delayed every
> bill. they even delayed trough filibuster a Veterens bill for four extra
> weeks that when cloture was finally achieved the bill passed 97-1 , 1 repub
> voted against and Ted Kennedy and Robert Byrd didn't vote as they were
> absent due to health issues.
> that is the reality of the 110th congress.
> the Repubs block and delay ever bill bill. even those they overwhelmingly
> favor, they then claim Obama is taking too long and that everythinmg isn't
> miraculously fixed by his just clapping his hands.

Best example today:

January 26, 2010
Decision Looms on Advancing Health Care Bill
By DAVID M. HERSZENHORN and ROBERT PEAR

The senior Republican on the Budget Committee, Senator Judd Gregg of
New Hampshire, said Democrats would have trouble executing their
strategy. “It would be a very hard lift,” Mr. Gregg said. “We would
make it an extraordinarily difficult exercise.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/26/health/policy/26health.html?ref=politics&pagewanted=print

Ray O'Hara

Jan 26, 2010, 1:07:57 PM1/26/10

On Jan 26, 12:13 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Mark Test" <rightwinger_2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > I'm not that na�ve....yes politics are in play in this matter. As long

Best example today:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/26/health/policy/26health.html?ref=politics&pagewanted=

replace the could with a can and have. could is speculation, can and have is
the reality.
and it is working as the Scott Brown election has shown.

Jack Linthicum

Jan 26, 2010, 1:19:06 PM1/26/10
On Jan 26, 1:07 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Jack Linthicum" <jacklinthi...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> On Jan 26, 12:13 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > "Mark Test" <rightwinger_2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > I'm not that naïve....yes politics are in play in this matter. As long
> http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/26/health/policy/26health.html?ref=pol...

> replace the could with a can and have. could is speculation, can and have is
> the reality.
> and it is working as the Scott Brown election has shown.

The fun part for me is watching the DINOs that used to be Republicans
and before that Southern Democrats and before that Dixicrats all
dancing around the Tea Baggers as if they were a new revelation. Then
watch the Tea Baggers as they learn they are not the force they
thought they were but the paid off arm of some "public relations"
firm. They will rip the Republican primaries with some clot like Doug
Hoffman, who didn't live in the district and didn't know the issues.
Might be good for all as the old hands retire, 14 Republican 13
Democrat in the House five or six Republicans in the Senate (Kay
Bailey Hutchison can't make up her mind).

Ray O'Hara

Jan 26, 2010, 1:49:34 PM1/26/10

> replace the could with a can and have. could is speculation, can and have
> is
> the reality.
> and it is working as the Scott Brown election has shown.

The fun part for me is watching the DINOs that used to be Republicans
and before that Southern Democrats and before that Dixicrats all
dancing around the Tea Baggers as if they were a new revelation. Then
watch the Tea Baggers as they learn they are not the force they
thought they were but the paid off arm of some "public relations"
firm. They will rip the Republican primaries with some clot like Doug
Hoffman, who didn't live in the district and didn't know the issues.
Might be good for all as the old hands retire, 14 Republican 13
Democrat in the House five or six Republicans in the Senate (Kay
Bailey Hutchison can't make up her mind).

the Teabaggers do have an effect, but it won't be the one they are hoping
for.
they will indeed hurt the Repubs more than the Dems. but the Dems ignore
them at their own peril.
and while the teabaggers are dupes to corporate money and Fox news
agitation, they also are not really controlled by them either as the NY
primary showed. they are a wild card.
and the Teabaggers are not a solid movement they are a collection of
disaffected disparate groups.
they just might eat themselves before they eat the Republicans.
they are XXIst century Know-Nothings, they were whipped to be against
something, but for the movement to survive they will have to be for
something that requires leaders, I don't see that happening..

Mark Test

Jan 26, 2010, 3:21:39 PM1/26/10
"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I got thick skin....but thanks. Don't get me started on Wallace...a
separatist that
"changed" for political gain......still he won with wide support among
blacks.
I do like how Wallace had his wife run for election when the state banned
him....classic.

Mark

Mark Test

Jan 26, 2010, 3:23:10 PM1/26/10

> "Mark Test" <rightwin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> I'm not that na�ve....yes politics are in play in this matter. As long
>> as the
>> best qualified gets the job should be the goal of all....unfortunately
>> it's
>> not....Case in point our current President (shock! he was not the best
>> qualified).
>>
>> Mark
>
> who was better qualified? the enemy ace Crash McCain? he was the most
> unqualified to run except for Bush and Reagan..

No, Hillary Clinton. Hillary in 2012???? Hmmmm.

Mark Test

Jan 26, 2010, 3:26:00 PM1/26/10
"Jack Linthicum" <jackli...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> On Jan 26, 12:13 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> "Mark Test" <rightwinger_2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > I'm not that na�ve....yes politics are in play in this matter. As long
> strategy. �It would be a very hard lift,� Mr. Gregg said. �We would
> make it an extraordinarily difficult exercise.�

I know shocking that the republicans are representing the people and
not an agenda! Wake up Dems....the folks are pissed. (70 percent do not
want health care reform)

Lets see most republicans want to insure the 30 million un-insured FIRST.
What a concept.

Mark

Jack Linthicum

Jan 26, 2010, 3:54:07 PM1/26/10
On Jan 26, 3:26 pm, "Mark Test" <rightwinger_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Jack Linthicum" <jacklinthi...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > On Jan 26, 12:13 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> "Mark Test" <rightwinger_2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > strategy. “It would be a very hard lift,” Mr. Gregg said. “We would
> > make it an extraordinarily difficult exercise.”

> I know shocking that the republicans are representing the people and
> not an agenda! Wake up Dems....the folks are pissed. (70 percent do not
> want health care reform)
>
> Lets see most republicans want to insure the 30 million un-insured FIRST.
> What a concept.
>
> Mark

"no"!!!! The cry of the GOP no !!!

Jack Linthicum

Jan 26, 2010, 3:57:50 PM1/26/10
On Jan 26, 3:23 pm, "Mark Test" <rightwinger_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > "Mark Test" <rightwinger_2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> I'm not that naïve....yes politics are in play in this matter.  As long

> >> as the
> >> best qualified gets the job should be the goal of all....unfortunately
> >> it's
> >> not....Case in point our current President (shock! he was not the best
> >> qualified).
>
> >> Mark
>
> > who was better qualified? the enemy ace Crash McCain? he was the most
> > unqualified to run except for Bush and Reagan..
>
> No, Hillary Clinton. Hillary in 2012???? Hmmmm.

Hmmm indeed. Read Game Change or any of the reviews?

Peter Skelton

Jan 26, 2010, 4:31:45 PM1/26/10

And the difference between his shot at Clinton and your shot at
him is?

Peter Skelton

Jack Linthicum

Jan 26, 2010, 4:44:44 PM1/26/10

Sort of different view, Dec 18, 2009

Among all respondents 56 percent oppose such a bill, compared to just
33 percent who support it. Just 37 percent of Democrats support the
bill in it's current form, compared to 30 percent of Republicans and
31 percent of Independents.

However, if the bill does have a Public Option, or Medicare buy-in,
the number of Democrats (88 percent) and Independents (57 percent)
rises considerably. Not surprisingly, support among Republicans
actually falls, to 22 percent.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/284062

Ray O'Hara

Jan 26, 2010, 5:30:47 PM1/26/10

"Peter Skelton" <skel...@cogeco.ca> wrote in message

mine is accurate,

Ray O'Hara

Jan 26, 2010, 5:35:03 PM1/26/10

"Mark Test" <rightwin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
exercise.�

> I know shocking that the republicans are representing the people and
> not an agenda! Wake up Dems....the folks are pissed. (70 percent do not
> want health care reform)
>
> Lets see most republicans want to insure the 30 million un-insured FIRST.
> What a concept.
>
> Mark

you need to work on your figures
72% want healthcare reform .
http://crooksandliars.com/howie-klein/americans-want-real-health-care-reform

http://crooksandliars.com/howie-klein/americans-want-real-health-care-reform

Peter Skelton

Jan 26, 2010, 6:06:30 PM1/26/10
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:30:47 -0500, "Ray O'Hara"
<raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Not on the evidence in the post. Denial that an accusation is
false will rot out what's left of your little soul Ray. Pretty
soon you'll be no better than Fred.

Peter Skelton

deem...@aol.com

Jan 27, 2010, 9:20:50 AM1/27/10
On Jan 26, 1:00 am, "Mark Test" <rightwinger_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <deemsb...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 22, 3:28 pm, "Mark Test" <rightwinger_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> "Jack Linthicum" <jacklinthi...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>
> Mark-

I just made an observation about how the comment might or might
not be racist. It's interesting to read your spin.

Jack Linthicum

Jan 27, 2010, 9:29:59 AM1/27/10

Not "spin", "testimony"

deem...@aol.com

Jan 27, 2010, 9:41:09 AM1/27/10
On Jan 27, 9:29 am, Jack Linthicum <jacklinthi...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

Heh. I find it amusing how so many have to see politics in every
post.

Jack Linthicum

Jan 27, 2010, 10:12:14 AM1/27/10

Notice his address, rightwinger_2...@yahoo.com

deem...@aol.com

Jan 27, 2010, 10:30:37 AM1/27/10
On Jan 27, 10:12 am, Jack Linthicum <jacklinthi...@earthlink.net>

Yeah, but to be fair, it's not solely right-wing.