NEW: Medical Search Engine

Mednoid Medical Search

Nov 19, 2014, 6:51:13 AM11/19/14
Hello there, it's Sabrina from Mednoid Medical Search. I just wanted to
inform you all of our brand new context search engine located at
Mednoid.com. Mednoid Search is specifically dedicated to help answer
questions related to medical diseases and conditions. At the time of this
writing, the following search contexts are available for search:

Aids

Alzheimer

Cancer

Ebola

Hereditary Sensory and Autonomic Neuropathies

Lissencephaly

Pelvic Neoplasms

Porphyrias

Retinal Vein Occlusion

S A R S

Sensation Disorders

Soft Tissue Neoplasms

Tourette

Urinary Bladder Overactive

Of course, Mednoid Search keeps adding new disease and condition contexts on
a daily basis. Can't find what you are looking for? No problem! We've got
you covered. Mednoid.com is not only a context search engine that
continuously keeps growing, but also a personalization search engine. Got a
disease, a disorder, or condition you want covered? Just visit our Add New
Context web page, fill out a short form, and submit. Within seconds our
search engines will proceed to create a new context based on the information
you've supplied. New knowledge will be added to this context on a continuous
basis, ready for you to search at your own convenience. To get a feel for
the types of search results you can expect, just head over to our blog
(http://blog.mednoid.com). Here, you can find a small selection of daily
user search requests along with their corresponding answers.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Mednoid Search

The Medical Search Engine that grows with you.

http://www.mednoid.com

http://blog.mednoid.com

con...@mednoid.com

Addendum: Please, do not reply to this message, since it won't be monitored.
For questions, or other information contact Mednoid Search via e-mail -
con...@mednoid.com. Furthermore, ensure that your address is a valid
corporate email, otherwise your message is bound to get rejected by our spam
filters.