JSH: Do Not Feed The Troll

m...@privacy.net

Feb 10, 2009, 11:46:29 AM2/10/09

By responding, you are giving him the attention (to him, negative
attention is better than no attention at all) he craves, and
results in more Trollish behavior.

Stop responding. Use your killfile. Ignore the troll.

Karlos

Feb 10, 2009, 12:31:34 PM2/10/09

<m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

JSH math is troll, but he has NPD bigtime, fun to spin him up, sometimes he
has good ideas, and he is more likely to save mankind than Obama..

http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/traits.html
http://narcissisticpersonalitydisorder.aimoo.com/

user923005

Feb 10, 2009, 5:50:42 PM2/10/09

He's an easy punching bag and a nice release for stress. When you
need a few laughs, read some JSH posts and jab in a stick to have a
little fun.

The secret of being an effective troll is the "Bozo the clown punching
bag metaphor."

You bop it in the nose, it goes flat to the ground, and then pops
right back up. It does not even know you have given it a good
pasting. And it is always ready for a few more good pops. After many
years of JSH posts, it is very clear that he is never going to come to
his senses. And explaining a bit of math to him is never going to
clear anything up.

I know better than to respond to trolls. But sometimes, it is just
irresistable. In a sense, it is a little shameful, kind of like
making fun of blind or disabled people. I'll work on it, but no
promises.

No One

Feb 10, 2009, 5:56:59 PM2/10/09

Your assessment of the situation here is "spot on".

JSH is only using "simple algebra" as a tool, or a crutch, to get
the attention needed to satisfy his Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

I cannot fathom why some actually believe he is looking for a
way to "solve the factoring problem". That's nothing but a hoax.

If *anything* should be crystal clear by now, after all these years,
it's that he is *not* interested in solving anything, except the problem
of how to get more attention, by getting people to respond to him.
That fact stands out like a sore thumb, and should be perfectly obvious
to everyone.

It's something that should be very apparent with posts such as this:

"Kind of like sitting quietly while gasoline is poured on you and
someone begins striking a match--or I am in error.

Break the logical chain in this post, prove me wrong, or wait for
authorities to come and take some of you to jail when they find out I
am correct and start looking at prosecutions."

and this:

"One man can be made to disappear.

All I'm doing really is enticing a LOT of other people to have the
same knowledge in the hope that all can't be made to disappear.

I'm entraining other people into the wave function you might say.

I'm putting your life on the line with mine. And yup, now, your life
is on the line with mine too.

If not enough people know about this solution before powerful people
understand everything, you may not live any more than I will.

Reality bites. What you are in is NOT a fantasy. There is no
guarantee you will survive it."

There are many more posts similar to those, but after those two recent
ones, "solving the factoring problem" should no longer be the main topic
of discussion here.

The *only* thing left to discuss after that, should automatically
become giving him advice on finding psychological help for his
Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Forget about the math, and algorithms, and proofs.
None of that matters anymore.

Virgil

Feb 10, 2009, 6:31:36 PM2/10/09
In article <gmsdq8$3f4$1...@news.albasani.net>,
"Karlos" <rol...@invalid.com> wrote:

> <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
> >

> > By responding, you are giving him the attention (to him, negative
> > attention is better than no attention at all) he craves, and
> > results in more Trollish behavior.
> >
> > Stop responding. Use your killfile. Ignore the troll.
> >

> JSH math is troll, but he has NPD bigtime, fun to spin him up, sometimes he
> has good ideas, and he is more likely to save mankind than Obama..

If that were true, mankind would be doomed.

Scott Contini

Feb 10, 2009, 6:44:40 PM2/10/09
On Feb 11, 10:31 am, Virgil <Vir...@gmale.com> wrote:
> In article <gmsdq8$3f...@news.albasani.net>,

> "Karlos" <rolf...@invalid.com> wrote:
> > JSH math is troll, but he has NPD bigtime, fun to spin him up, sometimes he
> > has good ideas, and he is more likely to save mankind than Obama..
>
> If that were true, mankind would be doomed.

See title of thread.

Jens Stueckelberger

Feb 10, 2009, 11:01:13 PM2/10/09

I violently agree with all the above.

dead...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2009, 10:59:38 AM2/11/09

karlos/marcos/ rolf180 at yahoo

complete piece of shit.
90% of the time a bed-wetting, trunkbutt-felching barnyard porn addict
like you
uses the term "troll" its a pot/ kettlle thing.

and you're a lying sack of shit.

you haunt multiple boards, like AGR

searching for something to complain about, opening each and every
thread that has nothing to do with you...
and then you falsely claim not to be interested...

or the funniest lie

that you block things you dislike.

er... um... if that were true you wouldn't be able to respond to them.

do the "math" bitch.

you're shitting yourself with fear , too.

i've never seen anyone go to such lengths to anonymize their IP.

you went on one board actively trying to recruit harrassers because
you weren't even sucessful at this line of complete bullshit.

pathetic.

your only goal is to harrass strangers while cringing in fear.

and you can't pull it off.

i don't have to get out the board and do a Professor Irwin Corey
chalktalk
about you....
the grade school kids you tried to invite for a van ride last week?
to show them
your dath vader costume?

they have you figured out.

dead...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2009, 11:02:23 AM2/11/09
On Feb 11, 10:59 am, deadke...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 10, 12:31 pm, "Karlos" <rolf...@invalid.com> wrote:
>

> > <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> > > By responding, you are giving him the attention (to him, negative
> > > attention is better than no attention at all) he craves, and
> > > results in more Trollish behavior.
>
> > > Stop responding.  Use your killfile.  Ignore the troll.
>
> > JSH math is troll, but he has NPD bigtime, fun to spin him up, sometimes he
> > has good ideas, and he is more likely to save mankind than Obama..
>
> >http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/traits.htmlhttp://narcissisticper...

dont care if i responded to the wrong poster's remarks either. this
applies to every turd-burglar on this board
who pretends not to want to read the remarks of any given poster.

fact is you're lying. your own threads indicate that.

dead...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2009, 11:03:27 AM2/11/09
On Feb 10, 11:01 pm, Jens Stueckelberger <JStueckelber...@nowhere.org>
wrote:

violent?

pencil -necked geek.... you'd break your neck by clenching your own
fist.

Jens Stueckelberger

Feb 11, 2009, 12:28:40 PM2/11/09
On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:03:27 -0800, deadkevin wrote:

>>         I violently agree with all the above.
>
> violent?

The witticism is not grasped by everybody.

user923005

Feb 11, 2009, 3:06:51 PM2/11/09
On Feb 11, 9:28 am, Jens Stueckelberger <JStueckelber...@nowhere.org>
wrote:

It is violent. After all, we are clubbing a baby seal to death on the
ice and then we are even throwing away the pelt.

rita

Feb 11, 2009, 4:00:37 PM2/11/09

"user923005" <dco...@connx.com> wrote in message

But the baby seal likes it.

arrr

Feb 11, 2009, 4:24:25 PM2/11/09
On Feb 11, 4:00 pm, "rita" <obongo...@invalid.com> wrote:
> "user923005" <dcor...@connx.com> wrote in message

i posted the following about rita on science geek threads that rita/
preacha has been using to harass people.

my opinion is:

i know he's only heckling you guys, but this piece of shit is William
O'Leary of Austin, Tx, b 1964,
aka "RITA","MARCOS"(both names created today)
karlos, vliad, almost,
preacha bill, tha billdozer.
and a few more

on some boards he does more than heckle.
he's a transient guy who's been homeless and chronically unemployed
for 20+ years and just got fired for stalking and harrassing people
from his workplace computer.
(see pdf files at this URL)

he has a fake computer repair business at compu-savers
dot net, which has recieved a lot of rip-off complaints on rip-off
websites, runs an illegal fake paralegal practice,
and likes to threaten and harass disabled people.

here's video ,
in this film he is trespassing in the living room of
a woman who is on an oxygen bottle, physically threatening her BF.
she's the camera operator.

he was eventually removed by the cops.

go to alt.gathering.rainbow to see the last couple of years of this
scumbag harassing people

he was an $8 call center nitwit until he got fired:

laugh at the details:

http://sites.google.com/site/williamolearysite

Lits O'Hate

Feb 11, 2009, 5:37:46 PM2/11/09
On Feb 10, 5:56 pm, No One <no_...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> Your assessment of the situation here is "spot on".

[snip]

> The *only* thing left to discuss after that, should automatically
> become giving him advice on finding psychological help for his
> Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
>
> Forget about the math, and algorithms, and proofs.
> None of that matters anymore.

I think it's safe to say that the ultimate goal, the Holy Grail,
desired by most people who reply to James (or to any other Usenet
kook) is to get him to recognize that he has a problem and to
get help for it.

I really don't think just telling him over and over to get help
has much chance of success.

The people who take the time to figure out what James is trying
to say and then show why he's wrong are doing James a great
service. If it ever sinks in to James that he's just a normal
person, not some "true living super genius," then maybe he'll
begin to wonder why he has this insatiable need for attention.
Maybe then he'll get help.

It's not likely, I'll admit. I've been following Usenet kooks
off and on for nearly as long as there's been a Usenet, and I've
never seen one become self-aware, so to speak. Maybe that's
where James Harris's true opportunity for fame lies.

--
"I fear that some of you completely have the wrong idea
about me. I am not a crackpot." -- James Harris

bish...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2009, 5:45:10 PM2/11/09

the troll of the sci, physics and math threads, vliad, almost, karlos

the following is my opinion:
the eTroll is William O'Leary, b. 1964 of Austin , TX.
he haunts alt.rainbow.gathering
as Eliiyahu Simchah, Tha Preacha Bill, and also
.
Karlos, Almost, Vliad, and his latest names MARCOS and RITA
He's more than an eTroll. trolling is just a pastime.

his real interest is full-on cyberstalking.
when he can find a vulnerable enough victim, he will confront them in
real
life, but only if they are elderly, disabled, or a woman.

he was fired from his job in december because of this.
that's pretty tough, because this is the first time he's had a job
in a couple of years.

since 1986 he's been homeless, in a shelter, couch-surfing,
in several states.

or most recently Urban Camping in austin, in a tent, pooping
in buckets on a hippie "farm"

he illegaly represents himself as a paralegal.

here's a link with pdf files about his recent firing due to
cyberstalking on the job.

there;'s also a horrifying MP4 video file,
which shows him harrassing and apparently physically threatening a
disabled woman and her BF in her home.

the camera operator is on an oxygen bottle. her BF is in the image.

he was ultimately removed by the cops.

http://sites.google.com/site/williamolearysite

Gib Bogle

Feb 11, 2009, 6:31:35 PM2/11/09

You are a bit of a crank yourself, eh? Or should I say, arrr?

generalzod

Feb 11, 2009, 7:49:08 PM2/11/09

"arrr" <dead...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Feb 11, 4:00 pm, "rita" <obongo...@invalid.com> wrote:
> "user923005" <dcor...@connx.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 11, 9:28 am, Jens Stueckelberger <JStueckelber...@nowhere.org>
> wrote:

> >> The witticism is not grasped by everybody.
> >It is violent. After all, we are clubbing a baby seal to death on the
> >ice and then we are even throwing away the pelt.
>
> But the baby seal likes it.

>i posted the following about rita on science geek threads that rita/

this is the car you drive

http://www.lolcars.com/images_htm/my-new-ferrari.php

na, this is more like it

http://www.lolcars.com/images_htm/hot-dog-car.php

Christopher Henrich

Feb 11, 2009, 8:43:14 PM2/11/09
In article
<3996ce4a-3c01-416f...@j35g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
arrr <dead...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, that was interesting, no two ways about it, but I do not believe
it has anything to do with James Harris, who is (for better or worse)
the most colorful figure on sci.math.

--
Christopher J. Henrich
chen...@monmouth.com

robde...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2009, 7:22:56 AM2/14/09
How many JSHs does it need to change a light bulb?

No One

Feb 14, 2009, 7:50:00 AM2/14/09
robde...@gmail.com wrote:
> How many JSHs does it need to change a light bulb?

Only one, but he has to wait for the rest of the world to revolve around him.

Message has been deleted

IQ

Feb 14, 2009, 4:17:44 PM2/14/09

Whether we can fix this problem? It would be better if nature listens to
us rather than that we listen to nature. That is the solution to climate
change! -- George Bush on Global Warming spoof by Will Ferrell.

samvaknin

Feb 21, 2009, 10:07:27 AM2/21/09