There Will Be Oil

Captain Compassion

Sep 19, 2011, 10:22:37 AM9/19/11
The Wall Street Journal, 18 September 2011

There Will Be Oil
By DANIEL YERGIN
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111904060604576572552998674340.html

For decades, advocates of 'peak oil' have been predicting a crisis in
energy supplies. They've been wrong at every turn

Since the beginning of the 21st century, a fear has come to pervade
the prospects for oil, fueling anxieties about the stability of global
energy supplies. It has been stoked by rising prices and growing
demand, especially as the people of China and other emerging economies
have taken to the road.

This is actually the fifth time in modern history that we've seen
widespread fear that the world was running out of oil.

This specter goes by the name of "peak oil."

Its advocates argue that the world is fast approaching (or has already
reached) a point of maximum oil output. They warn that "an
unprecedented crisis is just over the horizon." The result, it is
said, will be "chaos," to say nothing of "war, starvation, economic
recession, possibly even the extinction of homo sapiens."

Pulitzer Prize-winning author Dan Yergin says the global supply of oil
and gas has risen in the last 20 years, defying the predictions of
"peak oil" theorists. In the Big Interview with WSJ's David Wessel, he
looks at the world's energy future.

The date of the predicted peak has moved over the years. It was once
supposed to arrive by Thanksgiving 2005. Then the "unbridgeable supply
demand gap" was expected "after 2007." Then it was to arrive in 2011.
Now "there is a significant risk of a peak before 2020."

But there is another way to visualize the future availability of oil:
as a "plateau."

In this view, the world has decades of further growth in production
before flattening out into a plateau—perhaps sometime around
midcentury—at which time a more gradual decline will begin. And that
decline may well come not from a scarcity of resources but from
greater efficiency, which will slacken global demand.

Those sounding the alarm over oil argue that about half the world's
oil resources already have been produced and that the point of decline
is nearing. "It's quite a simple theory and one that any beer-drinker
understands," said the geologist Colin Campbell, one of the leaders of
the movement. "The glass starts full and ends empty, and the faster
you drink it, the quicker it's gone."

This is actually the fifth time in modern history that we've seen
widespread fear that the world was running out of oil. The first was
in the 1880s, when production was concentrated in Pennsylvania and it
was said that no oil would be found west of the Mississippi. Then oil
was found in Texas and Oklahoma. Similar fears emerged after the two
world wars. And in the 1970s, it was said that the world was going to
fall off the "oil mountain." But since 1978, world oil output has
increased by 30%.

Just in the years 2007 to 2009, for every barrel of oil produced in
the world, 1.6 barrels of new reserves were added. And other
developments—from more efficient cars and advances in batteries, to
shale gas and wind power—have provided reasons for greater confidence
in our energy resiliency. Yet the fear of peak oil maintains its
powerful grip....

In short, in a world whose $65 trillion economy depends greatly on
oil, energy security will be a lasting and critical preoccupation.

Meeting future demand will require innovation, investment and the
development of more challenging resources. A major reason for
continuing growth in petroleum supplies is that oil previously
regarded as inaccessible or uneconomical is now part of the mix, such
as the "presalt" resources off the coast of Brazil, the vast oil sands
of Canada, and the oil locked in shale and other rocks in the U.S.

In 2003, the Bakken formation in North Dakota was producing a mere
10,000 barrels a day. Today, it is over 400,000 barrels, and North
Dakota has become the fourth-largest oil-producing state in the
country. Such "tight" oil could add as much as two million barrels a
day to U.S. oil production after 2020—something that would not have
been in any forecast five years ago.

Overall U.S. oil production has increased more than 10% since 2008.
Net oil imports reached a high point of 60% in 2005, but today, thanks
to increased production and greater energy efficiency (plus the use of
ethanol), imports are down to 47%.

Things don't stand still in the energy industry. With the passage of
time, unconventional sources of oil, in all their variety, become a
familiar part of the world's petroleum supply. They help to explain
why the plateau continues to recede into the horizon—and why, on a
global view, Hubbert's Peak is still not in sight.

--
"We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our
homes on 72 degrees at all times ... and then just expect that other

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to
escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. -- Marcus Aurelius

"...the whole world, including the United States, including all that
we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark
Age, made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights
of perverted science." -- Sir Winston Churchill

Joseph R. Darancette
dar...@NOSPAMcharter.net

Sid9

Sep 19, 2011, 10:47:47 AM9/19/11

"Captain Compassion" <dar...@NOSPAMcharter.net> wrote in message
> [...]
> time, unconventional sources of oil, in all their variety, become a
> familiar part of the world's petroleum supply. They help to explain
> why the plateau continues to recede into the horizon-and why, on a
> global view, Hubbert's Peak is still not in sight.
>

> --
> "We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our
> homes on 72 degrees at all times ... and then just expect that other
> countries are going to say OK." -- Barack Obama
>
> The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to
> escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. -- Marcus Aurelius
>
> "...the whole world, including the United States, including all that
> we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark
> Age, made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights
> of perverted science." -- Sir Winston Churchill

There will be oil forever...getting more and more expensive as the cost of
finding new oil continues to rise.

RoseBud

Sep 19, 2011, 11:08:10 AM9/19/11
In article <cnje7799m2vt1henv...@4ax.com>,
well, this is not O.T. in the global-warming NG.
be care full of what you wish for. might get global warming. eh?
--
Karma, What a concept!

Christopher Helms

Sep 19, 2011, 12:55:27 PM9/19/11
On Sep 19, 9:47 am, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Captain Compassion" <dar...@NOSPAMcharter.net> wrote in message

> > The Wall Street Journal, 18 September 2011
>
> > There Will Be Oil
> > By DANIEL YERGIN
> >http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405311190406060457657255299867...
Nobody is really sure how much oil is still out there because the
Saudis either don't know or won't discuss how much is still under
their country. Stupid ass right wingers have apparently decided that
peak oil is a myth and that supplies of oil will just keep going up
forever and ever. They have apparently decided that oil is an infinite
resource.

NojObama

Sep 19, 2011, 1:50:59 PM9/19/11
did you know the planet makes oil?

Sid9

Sep 19, 2011, 1:51:46 PM9/19/11

"Christopher Helms" <chris...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I'm pessimistic that the human species will survive its own stupidity

Sid9

Sep 19, 2011, 1:57:38 PM9/19/11

"NojObama" <noj...@wh.invalid> wrote in message
Limbo said that, too!
So that must be right!

James

Sep 19, 2011, 3:56:30 PM9/19/11
It would appear that oil companies who believed in peak oil would
welcome it. They could get $100 per gallon of gas if everybody believed
it and not have to scare up so much of it to fill demand. IOW use the
'peak oil' myth to their advantage.

google "abiotic oil" for further info on oil origin.

Sid9

Sep 19, 2011, 4:19:15 PM9/19/11

"James" <king...@iglou.com> wrote in message
At the rate we're using oil it will be very scarce after a period of time.
Scarce commodities cost a lot of money.
Substitutes will prevail.
The time is NOW to prepare

James

Sep 19, 2011, 4:35:07 PM9/19/11
"Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote in message

That was my point. Still. google "abiotic oil"

Dawlish

Sep 19, 2011, 4:43:20 PM9/19/11
On Sep 19, 8:56 pm, "James" <kingko...@iglou.com> wrote:
> "Christopher Helms" <chrishel...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> google "abiotic oil" for further info on oil origin.- Hide quoted text -

Google abiotic oil and find links to a creationist view of how oil is
produced. No-one in their right mind would believe the ravings of a
few Russian, politically inspired apparatchiks from some years ago and
some lunatics.

Trust low IQ jimmy cut-and-paste to believe crap like this.

Sid9

Sep 19, 2011, 5:03:38 PM9/19/11

"Dawlish" <pjg...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
One day Limbo said the earth was creating oil...I haven't heard it since.
The laughter must blown out the battery in his hearing device

NojObama

Sep 19, 2011, 8:16:45 PM9/19/11
On 9/19/2011 4:43 PM, Dawlish wrote:
> On Sep 19, 8:56 pm, "James"<kingko...@iglou.com> wrote:
>> "Christopher Helms"<chrishel...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Jimmy Carter? wow it must be true then.

Buster Norris (Kicks Shit Out Of Sissy Dems and Laughs At Them)

Sep 19, 2011, 11:04:41 PM9/19/11
possibly an actual retard under medical supervision.

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:29:30 -0400, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net>
wrote:
>> “The debt ceiling hullaballoo devastated President Barack Obama’s numbers
>> even in true blue New York,” said Maurice Carroll, director of the
>> Quinnipiac University Polling Institute. “He just misses that magic 50
>> percent mark against a no-name Republican challenger.”
>It came straight from Rupert Murdoch's NY Post...consider the source.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x1318.xml?ReleaseID=1636

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallofshame.com/

Buster Norris (Kicks Shit Out Of Sissy Dems and Laughs At Them)

Sep 19, 2011, 11:04:51 PM9/19/11

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 19:46:05 -0400, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net>
wrote:
>It's not clear as to where he was "educated"

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beck was raised as a Roman Catholic and attended Immaculate Conception
Catholic School in Mount Vernon.... Glenn and his older sister moved
with their mother to Sumner, Washington, attending a Jesuit school in
Puyallup.... Beck graduated from Sehome High School in June 1982....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Beck

Buster Norris (Kicks Shit Out Of Sissy Dems and Laughs At Them)

Sep 19, 2011, 11:05:04 PM9/19/11

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 10:03:18 -0400, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net>
wrote:
>Re: Killing OK under Florida law. Though shalt not....what?
>Murder charges dismissed against man who shot two on Riviera Beach boat

Oops! Caught lying...

Defending your life is "ok" under Florida Law.

Oops! Caught lying...

Original translation: "Thou shalt not MURDER."

http://www.deathreference.com/Sy-Vi/Thou-Shalt-Not-Kill.html
http://www.biblestudy.org/question/what-does-thou-shall-not-kill-mean.html

Self defense is NOT murder...

1treePetrifiedForestLane

Sep 19, 2011, 11:17:53 PM9/19/11
abiotic oil is not required;
there are no "fossilized fuels,"
that being a traidtional trade-name with no meaning.

> googol "abiotic oil hundreds"

thus:
Murdoch is surely a supporter of cap&trade,
my Congressman Waxman's "free-er trade" nostrum,
already used in '91 on NOx and SO2.

no-one in these fora has shown any interest
in what the Director of the Swiss office of NOAA said
about the icesheets of Greenland and Antarctica,
"they have increased in heighth since the beginning
of our measurements," i.e. the satellite era ...
which we may be losing in the USA, because
"no God-am space program, folks!"

> > So a Murdoch publication was wrong.

thus:
that is, the Ampere-Weber electrodynamics was repressed
by the Newtonians, although Newton is a fiction
of the Royal Society, himself.

as for waves being omnidirectional,
that is an everyday observance, viz soundwaves, and
although the quantization thereof can be made
in terms of "phonons."

Website maintained by friends of Maurice Allais
http://allais.maurice.free.fr/English/index.htm

AGWclaptrap

troppo

Sep 20, 2011, 6:47:47 AM9/20/11
"AGWclaptrap" <claptrapAGW@claptrapAGW> wrote in

> The Wall Street Journal, 18 September 2011
>
> There Will Be Oil
> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100014240531119040606045765725529986743
> 40.html
>
> For decades, advocates of 'peak oil' have been predicting a crisis in
> energy supplies. They've been wrong at every turn
>
> Since the beginning of the 21st century, a fear has come to pervade
> the prospects for oil, fueling anxieties about the stability of global
> energy supplies. It has been stoked by rising prices and growing
> demand, especially as the people of China and other emerging economies
> have taken to the road.
>
> This is actually the fifth time in modern history that we've seen
> widespread fear that the world was running out of oil.
>
> This specter goes by the name of "peak oil."
>
> [snip]

Maybe also consider the evidence that oil is actually abiotic - it is
produced in the earth's mantle without requiring the presence of ancient
biological sediments.

Sure, fossilised leaves etc can be found imprinted in coal. (I found
plenty myself as a kid when people were still allowed to buy the stuff
and burn it.) This does not necessarily mean that ancient vegetative
depositions were required to produce the coal.

Other evidence:
- Oil is being discovered at 30,000 feet, far below the 18,000 feet where
organic matter is no longer found.
- Oil wells that have been pumped dry have later been found to have
replenished.
- The volume of oil pumped so far is apparently not accountable from
organic sources alone.
- In situ production of methane occurs under conditions that exist in the
Earth's upper mantle.
- Data from the Cassini probe orbiting Saturn has shown that the ringed
planet's moon (Titan?) has "hundreds of times more liquid hydrocarbons
than all the known oil and natural gas reserves on Earth."

T. Keating

Sep 20, 2011, 9:10:58 AM9/20/11
On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 10:47:47 +0000 (UTC), troppo <tr-...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"AGWclaptrap" <claptrapAGW@claptrapAGW> wrote in
>
>> The Wall Street Journal, 18 September 2011
>>
>> There Will Be Oil
>> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100014240531119040606045765725529986743
>> 40.html
>>
>> For decades, advocates of 'peak oil' have been predicting a crisis in
>> energy supplies. They've been wrong at every turn
>>
>> Since the beginning of the 21st century, a fear has come to pervade
>> the prospects for oil, fueling anxieties about the stability of global
>> energy supplies. It has been stoked by rising prices and growing
>> demand, especially as the people of China and other emerging economies
>> have taken to the road.
>>
>> This is actually the fifth time in modern history that we've seen
>> widespread fear that the world was running out of oil.
>>
>> This specter goes by the name of "peak oil."
>>
>> [snip]
>

>Maybe also consider the evidence that oil is actually abiotic - it is
>produced in the earth's mantle without requiring the presence of ancient
>biological sediments.

Isotopic analysis does not agree with your theory or your claims.

More than 99.999% of all oil discovered is the result of
decomposition from much longer (biological) carbon molecules. Only a
tiny percent of the methane(CH4) gas found has an abiotic isotope
signature.

http://www.isotechlabs.com/applications/energy/

"The use of stable isotope analysis was first developed in the field
of geochemistry and has been applied to energy problems almost since
its inception. In fact, at one time almost all major oil companies had
in-house stable isotope laboratories and much of the pioneering work
in isotope geochemistry came from the petroleum industry. Today,
stable isotope analysis is an integral part of oil and gas
exploration, also offering application to other energy fields such as
coal, geothermal and carbon dioxide sequestration."

"Isotopic Analysis of Mudgas
In the search for new oil and gas deposits, mudgas analysis provides
valuable information for:
• mudgas isotope logging
• differentiating biogenic gas from thermogenic gas"

As for oil geologists,they look for ancient sediment basins which
drained from eroding mountain ranges.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/crude/

The geologists knowthat the deep earth is wayyy too hot and over time
would quickly decompose any complex oil molecules into simpler more
stable organic compounds.

>Sure, fossilised leaves etc can be found imprinted in coal. (I found
>plenty myself as a kid when people were still allowed to buy the stuff
>and burn it.) This does not necessarily mean that ancient vegetative
>depositions were required to produce the coal.
>
>Other evidence:
>- Oil is being discovered at 30,000 feet, far below the 18,000 feet where
>organic matter is no longer found.
>- Oil wells that have been pumped dry have later been found to have
>replenished.
>- The volume of oil pumped so far is apparently not accountable from
>organic sources alone.
>- In situ production of methane occurs under conditions that exist in the
>Earth's upper mantle.
>- Data from the Cassini probe orbiting Saturn has shown that the ringed
>planet's moon (Titan?) has "hundreds of times more liquid hydrocarbons
>than all the known oil and natural gas reserves on Earth."

HInt to the clueless person who never studied chemistry, what's the
difference between the surface temp of a moon orbiting a gas giant
(94K, -180C) and the deep earth..Answer, about 400 to 600 degrees C or
more.

Noooo, we will not be finding any large amounts of very deep oil,
it's wayy to hot & hostile down there for it to accumulate in any
quantity.

AGWFacts

Sep 20, 2011, 12:58:17 PM9/20/11
On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 07:22:37 -0700, Captain Compassion
<dar...@NOSPAMcharter.net> wrote:

> The Wall Street Journal, 18 September 2011
>
> There Will Be Oil
> By DANIEL YERGIN
> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111904060604576572552998674340.html
>
> For decades, advocates of 'peak oil' have been predicting a crisis in
> energy supplies. They've been wrong at every turn

Yes, ExxonMobil (the chief advocate of Peak Oil) have been wrong
every time.... so far. Soon ExxonMobil will be correct, and their
date for when Peak Oil will come will be correct.

--
TRUTH NEEDS ALLIES!
http://epa.gov/climatechange/

1treePetrifiedForestLane

Sep 20, 2011, 2:06:12 PM9/20/11
finally, dood, you made a tentative hypothesis;
congradulation!... yes, it's probably true that virtually all
of the oilcos are behind Shell's peak-oil data, perhaps other
than the Hunt bros. likewise,
with my Congressman's old ('91 viz acid rain) cap&trade "free-er
trade" nostrum,
now to be applied to CO2, mandatory phase.

1treePetrifiedForestLane

Dawlish

Sep 20, 2011, 4:27:14 PM9/20/11
On Sep 20, 4:17 am, 1treePetrifiedForestLane <Space...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> no-one in these fora has shown any interest
> in what the Director of the Swiss office of NOAA said
> about the icesheets of Greenland and Antarctica,
> "they have increased in heighth since the beginning
> of our measurements," i.e. the satellite era ...

That's because most don't understand a word you write, but this bit
made sense, as you didn't say it. Scientists know full well why they
have increased in height; it's not our fault that you have no idea.
Try thinking about it. You might get there. I'll leave you in the dark
as to why - where you normally live.

Cambridge Ray

Sep 20, 2011, 4:54:48 PM9/20/11
Sure it does. And the cooking time is only a few hundred million years
(but you shouldn't watch it).

Stick around...

-Ramon

troppo

Sep 20, 2011, 5:02:16 PM9/20/11
T. Keating <tkus...@ktcnslt.com> wrote in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenic_petroleum_origin

Needs work, but covers the subject

> http://www.abc.net.au/science/crude/

Extraordinary effort, but unfortunately, seems intended to serve the
ABC's support for the AGW creed. Looks like ABC might finally be having
2nd thoughts on that.

> The geologists knowthat the deep earth is wayyy too hot and over time
> would quickly decompose any complex oil molecules into simpler more
> stable organic compounds.

>> [...]

> HInt to the clueless person who never studied chemistry, what's the
> difference between the surface temp of a moon orbiting a gas giant
> (94K, -180C) and the deep earth..Answer, about 400 to 600 degrees C or
> more.
>
> Noooo, we will not be finding any large amounts of very deep oil,
> it's wayy to hot & hostile down there for it to accumulate in any
> quantity.

Not looking likely is it

Bret Cahill

Sep 20, 2011, 6:14:39 PM9/20/11
> > The Wall Street Journal, 18 September 2011
>
> > There Will Be Oil
> > By DANIEL YERGIN
> >http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405311190406060457657255299867...
>
> > For decades, advocates of 'peak oil' have been predicting a crisis in
> > energy supplies. They've been wrong at every turn

. . .

> There will be oil forever...

For the rich anyway.

> getting more and more expensive as the cost of
> finding new oil continues to rise.

The price of oil is going up now in the middle of the GOP tax cut
recession economy that is sending the middle class down the river so
far fewer are driving.

Bret Cahill

Buster Norris (Kicks Shit Out Of Sissy Dems and Laughs At Them)

Sep 20, 2011, 11:00:46 PM9/20/11

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

Courtesy of Buster Norris:

On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 21:14:16 -0700 (PDT), Bret Cahill
<Bret_E...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Pools show the more ignorant / disenfranchised may get so upset with
>the system they'll vote against _anyone_ who is in office which right
>now is likely to be a Democrat.
>But should a political party as unpopular as the Repugliar Party (80%
>disapproval) have that much power?

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Generic Congressional Vote: R - 48.1%, D - 41.7%
Democrat Congressional Approval: Approve - 21.5%, Disapprove - 73.0%
http://realclearpolitics.com/

Democrats
CNN: Approve - 44%, Disapprove - 49%
Pew: Approve - 43%, Disapprove - 45%
Gallup: Approve - 43%, Disapprove - 52%
Fox: Approve - 42%, Disapprove - 49%

Republicans
CNN: Approve - 45%, Disapprove - 49%
Pew: Approve - 39%, Disapprove - 49%
Gallup: Approve - 36%, Disapprove - 58%
Fox: Approve - 40%, Disapprove - 50%
http://pollingreport.com/

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGWFacts

Sep 22, 2011, 9:53:44 AM9/22/11
On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 15:14:39 -0700 (PDT), Bret Cahill
<BretC...@peoplepc.com> wrote:

> > > The Wall Street Journal, 18 September 2011

> > There will be oil forever...

> For the rich anyway.

> > getting more and more expensive as the cost of
> > finding new oil continues to rise.

> The price of oil is going up now in the middle of the GOP tax cut
> recession economy that is sending the middle class down the river so
> far fewer are driving.

I see that the latest Gallup Poll shows that a huge majority of
Americans support President Obama's proposed tax bill and job
bill.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/149567/americans-favor-jobs-plan-proposals-including-taxing-rich.aspx

Closing tax loopholes for the extremely wealthy corporations: 70%
in favor.

Increasing taxes on the extremely wealthy: 66%

Also a huge percentage favor the jobs bill.

I also see that the prediction market has decreased the odds
against President Obama being reelected. It keeps bouncing up and
down above the even odds median, at roughly 57% "for" the
prediction. I suspect the actual odds are considerably higher
after the tax bill and jobs bill take effect.

Transition Zone

Sep 22, 2011, 2:55:58 PM9/22/11
On Sep 20, 6:14 pm, Bret Cahill <BretCah...@peoplepc.com> wrote:

> The price of oil is going up now in the middle of the GOP tax cut
> recession economy that is sending the middle class down the river so
> far fewer are driving.

And O is still leading the GOP candidates. Go figure.

1treePetrifiedForestLane

Sep 22, 2011, 6:18:20 PM9/22/11
don't be mad at me, professor. anyway,
I have said this, at least N times, and
you are the first to reply to it. thanks, I think ... iff
you really have a hypothesis, or a canned presentation
via some googolplexified link.

the two events were hosted by the city of Santa Monica and
UCLA, although probably the money for the catering came
from teh Swiss goment or NOAA.

I told the Director my hypothsesis,
with which he did not immediately agree --
probably too simple.

Buster Norris (Kicks Shit Out Of Pansy Dems and Laughs At Them)

Sep 22, 2011, 10:57:24 PM9/22/11

Frauds are Exposed:

From: Transition Zone <mog...@hotmail.com>
From: Hokey <walter_...@post.com>

Basement Bandy <walter_...@post.com>|65.88.88.252
Hokey <walter_...@post.com>|65.88.88.252
Needtuffr WikiL <walter_...@post.com>|65.88.88.252
Republiphilia <walter_...@post.com>|65.88.88.252
Transition Zone <mog...@hotmail.com>|65.88.88.252
repukeDENIEDsenate <walter_...@post.com>|65.88.88.252

From: "Serious_slander_office at Yahuww !!!" <walter_...@post.com>
From: Republiphilia <walter_...@post.com>
From: Transition Zone <mog...@hotmail.com>

From: "Serious_slander_office at Yahuww !!!" <walter_...@post.com>
From: Transition Zone <mog...@hotmail.com>

Barbarian Mutual <barbarianfina...@yahoo.com>|12.40.220.253
Basement Bandy <walter_...@post.com>|12.40.220.253
Hokey <walter_...@post.com>|12.40.220.253
Needtuffr WikiL <walter_...@post.com>|12.40.220.253
Repub Lost Both Wars <walter_...@post.com>|12.40.220.253
Repubs Lost Both Wars <walter_...@post.com>|12.40.220.253
Transition Zone <mog...@hotmail.com>|12.40.220.253
fuxnoise <walter_...@post.com>|12.40.220.253
hokey <walter_...@post.com>|12.40.220.253
repukeDENIEDsenate <walter_...@post.com>|12.40.220.253

Basement Bandy <walter_...@post.com>|207.159.196.253
Hokey <walter_...@post.com>|207.159.196.253
Needtuffr WikiL <walter_...@post.com>|207.159.196.253
Repub Lost Both Wars <walter_...@post.com>|207.159.196.253
Republiphilia <walter_...@post.com>|207.159.196.253
Repubs Lost Both Wars <walter_...@post.com>|207.159.196.253
Transition Zone <mog...@hotmail.com>|207.159.196.253
fuxnoise <walter_...@post.com>|207.159.196.253
repugliars <walter_...@post.com>|207.159.196.253

Barbarian Mutual <barbarianfina...@yahoo.com>|12.199.96.253
Basement Bandy <walter_...@post.com>|12.199.96.253
Hokey <walter_...@post.com>|12.199.96.253
Needtuffr WikiL <walter_...@post.com>|12.199.96.253
Repub Lost Both Wars <walter_...@post.com>|12.199.96.253
Republiphilia <walter_...@post.com>|12.199.96.253
Transition Zone <mog...@hotmail.com>|12.199.96.253
fuxnoise <walter_...@post.com>|12.199.96.253
hokey <walter_...@post.com>|12.199.96.253
repukeDENIEDsenate <walter_...@post.com>|12.199.96.253
Latitude: 40.7616 Longitude: -73.7949
Host: ns2.queenslibrary.org

http://www.queenslibrary.org/

"The Queens Library, also known as the Queens Borough Public Library,
is the public library for the Borough of Queens and one of three
library systems serving New York City."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queens_Library

====================

From: "Serious_slander_office at Yahuww !!!" <walter_...@post.com>
From: Republiphilia <walter_...@post.com>
From: Transition Zone <mog...@hotmail.com>

23-02 49th Ave
Queens, NY 11101

At this address:

Bridgedale LLC
Frommer Lawrence & Haug
Mayo Studios Inc
N Y City Housing Authority
Vector Media

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=40.7423++-73.9469&sll=40.679857,-74.004807&sspn=0.007193,0.018668&g=40.6755+-74.0047&ie=UTF8&ll=40.741863,-73.945798&spn=0.000229,0.000583&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=40.741863,-73.945798&panoid=q6J2dpwqXBxWoz3Ns5Hluw&cbp=12,161.38,,0,-0.95

http://tinyurl.com/25y3hh3

Last Post

Sep 22, 2011, 11:29:36 PM9/22/11
On Sep 20, 9:10 am, T. Keating <tkuse...@ktcnslt.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 10:47:47 +0000 (UTC), troppo <tr--...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> >"AGWclaptrap" <claptrapAGW@claptrapAGW> wrote in
>

> >> This is actually the fifth time in modern history that we've seen
> >> widespread fear that the world was running out of oil.
>
> >> This specter goes by the name of "peak oil."
>

> >Maybe also consider the evidence that oil is actually abiotic - it is
> >produced in the earth's mantle without requiring the presence of ancient
> >biological sediments.

>  More than 99.999% of all oil discovered is the result of
> decomposition from much longer (biological) carbon molecules.  Only a
> tiny percent of the methane(CH4) gas found has an abiotic isotope
> signature.

ø Once again Keating sticks his head in gold and
comes out shit.
1- All of the petroleum and natural gas is created
within the Earth's mantle
2- Oil is "not" created by biologic sediments.
3- Where fossils are found they were picked up in
the shale cracks en route to the surface
mantle

ø Most petroleum finds, other than oil sands, are in
holes 5± miles deep. There are no "biologic
sediments" down there.

— —
| In real science the burden of proof is always
| on the proposer, never on the skeptics. So far
| neither IPCC nor anyone else has provided
| one iota of valid data for global warming nor
| have they provided data that climate change
| is being effected by commerce and industry.

1treePetrifiedForestLane

Sep 23, 2011, 8:05:02 PM9/23/11
incidentally, I do know what the masinstream take is, and
I just read it again in *Eos*;
it is neither there, nore here.

Last Post

Sep 23, 2011, 10:32:05 PM9/23/11
On Sep 19, 12:55 pm, Christopher Helms <chrishel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nobody is really sure how much oil is still out there because the
> Saudis either don't know or won't discuss how much is still under
> their country.

ø Dumbass Helms does not understand that
petroleum is an infinite resource produced
within the global mantle. I will repost here.
an article describing the ecology of oil.

> Stupid ass right wingers have apparently decided that

ø Naughty Naughty ~~ You are the "Stupid
ass left winger" fascist too.

> peak oil is a myth and that supplies of oil will just keep going up
> forever and ever. They have apparently decided that oil is an infinite
> resource.

ø Indeed it IS AN INFINITE RESOURCE!!

ø Don't believe me? get and read:
The Deep Hot Biosphere, by Gold from Amazon
It's 30 years old but jackasses like you don't
read too well.

1treePetrifiedForestLane

Sep 24, 2011, 2:11:05 AM9/24/11
sorry; in my interest in wordplay;
should have said,
it is both here & there, in my hypothesis and
in the Director et al's quasi-hypothesis.

will quote from the Eos article per latter-day arctic trekkers,
but it seems taht Dawlish will not be here, or there.

Ray Fischer

Sep 24, 2011, 3:02:05 PM9/24/11
Last Post <last...@primus.ca> wrote:
> 1- All of the petroleum and natural gas is created
> within the Earth's mantle

None of it is.

> 2- Oil is "not" created by biologic sediments.

Kook.

> 3- Where fossils are found they were picked up in
> the shale cracks en route to the surface
> mantle

And the Earth is 6000 years old.

rfis...@sonic.net | The new GOP ideal

Last Post

Sep 24, 2011, 3:35:36 PM9/24/11
Crude oil forms as a natural
inorganic process which occurs between the
mantle and the crust, somewhere between 5 and
20 miles deep.

The mechanism is as follows:
• Methane (CH4) is a common molecule found
in quantity throughout our solar system –
huge concentrations exist at great depth in the
Earth.

• At the mantle-crust interface, roughly 20,000
feet beneath the surface, rapidly rising streams
of compressed methane-based gasses hit
pockets of high temperature causing the
condensation of heavier hydrocarbons.

• The product of this condensation is commonly
known as crude oil.

• Some compressed methane-based gasses migrate
into pockets and reservoirs we extract as "natural
gas."

• In the geologically "cooler," more tectonically
table regions around the globe, the crude oil
pools into reservoirs.

• In the "hotter," more volcanic and tectonically
active areas, the oil and natural gas continue
to condense and eventually to oxidize,
producing carbon dioxide and steam, which
exits from active volcanoes.

• Periodically, depending on variations of
geology and Earth movement, oil seeps to the
surface in quantity, creating the vast oil-sand
deposits of Canada and Venezuela, or the
continual seeps found beneath the Gulf of
Mexico and Uzbekistan.

• Periodically, depending on variations of
geology, the vast, deep pools of oil break free
and replenish existing known reserves of oil.

•• There are a number of observations across the
oil-producing regions of the globe that support
this theory, and the list of proponents begins with
Mendelev (who created the periodic table of elements)

http://volcanoworld.wordpress.com/2009/04/06/