Google Группы больше не поддерживают новые публикации и подписки в сети Usenet. Опубликованный ранее контент останется доступен.

Electron Charge from Cosmological Parameters

0 просмотров

Ranjit

не прочитано,
18 сент. 2007 г., 07:57:3718.09.2007

Any and all criticisms of the following discovery are welcome.
This discovery is not based on various trial and error or
numerological methods.
It is based on a straight forward derivation by applying 19th century
statistical mechanics to 20th century observations of Hubble's
constant and background radiation along with the hypothesis that space
is filled with some unknown aether particles that obey
statisticalmechanics.

Abstract

In this paper we present a relationship among the charge e of an
electron, the cosmic background radiation temperature (T) and Hubble’s
constant (H).

Electron Charge as a Function of Cosmological Parameters

The charge e of an electron can be calculated from cosmological
parameters using the following formula:

e^6 = (256/3) єo^3Gc^-2 (kT)^4 H^-2 (1)
where:
єo = Permittivity of free space [1] = 8.854187817 x 10^-12 F/m
G = Newton’s gravitational constant [1] = 6.6742 x 10^-11 m3kg^-1s^-2
c = Speed of light [1] = 2.99792458 x 10^8 ms^-1
k = Boltzmann’s constant [1] = 1.3806505 x 10^-23 J oK^-1
T = Temparature of the cosmic background temperature [2] = 2.725^oK
H = Hubble’s constant = 2.3146 x 10^-18 s-1 (i.e. 1/H = 13.7 GY)

Its accuracy can be verified by substituting the above parameter
values in the formula. The value of e so calculated is 1.59476 x 10-19
C which compares very well with the actual value [1] of 1.60217653 x
10-19 C. The error in the fourth significant digit is a result of the
errors in the cosmological observations, primarily the Hubble’s
constant H.

In Planck Units equation (1) can be rewritten as:

e6 = (4/3) π^ -3 (kT)^4 H^-2 (2)

This is the very first time that the charge of an electron is
calculated from cosmological observations H and T. The above formulae
raise many interesting questions regarding our understanding of the
universe. For example, the cosmic background temperature T is believed
to vary significantly over the life of the universe whereas the other
parameters are assumed to be constants for lack of reliable proof
otherwise. The formulae strongly indicate the possibility that one or
more of these parameters may vary significantly over the life of the
universe.

By substituting appropriate other formulae, one can calculate Planck's
constant or alpha can also be calculated from the above astronomical
parameters.