1-2-3 STRIKES YOU'RE OUT AT THE OLD BALLS GAME

1 view

OUT AT THIRD

Aug 17, 2014, 9:45:24 AM8/17/14
<
THEY WON'T TOUCH THIS ONE, EITHER,
WITH A 15-FOOT POLE:
<
< CRIME IN RHYME
<
'http://www.stcsh.chf.cz/user_img/news/po30.gif
<
Evolutionists, their interests so vested
And Poor Truth, for too long molested.
Their deceit and deception
Near the point of perfection
If it were my call, they'd ALL be arrested
<
http://labourlist.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/prison-bars-440x411.jpg
<
< ===============
<
Never in the history of History has as much physical
evidence existed to debunk and destroy an existing
scientific theory.
<
But it certainly DOES EXIST -- in spades -- concerning
the theory of man's evolution (and other creatures,
for that matter).
<
The discovery of thousands upon thousands of petrified
bones, teeth and even soft organs -- SOME HUMAN --
between coal veins has proven that Charles Darwin's
fable, "Origin of Species" isn't worth the papyrus
it was written on.
<
It means that man, in almost our present form, had
existed while anthracite was formed, and the most
golden rule of geology is that coal is at least
280 million years old.
<
Therefore, these discoveries certainly offer the
undeniable evidence that the majority of evolutionists,
atheists and physical anthropologists can't tell the
difference between their ass and third base.
<
They are guilty of willful participation in a monumental
conspiracy against mankind.
<
< =======================
<
< WHAT HONEST SCIENCE LOOKS LIKE
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TestResults.jpg
<
State-of-the-art testing by American Medical Labs
revealed that at least six of Ed Conrad's fossils, all
bearing a distinct resemblance to human bones via human
comparative anatomy, contain dried blood and, in some
cases, other relative components.
<
This offers state-of-the-art scientific evidence that
Ed Conrad is right and the arrogant, ignorant, pompous
buffoons wearing the white coats and dunce hats are
dead wrong.
<
=======================
<
The really scary part in all of this is how the bones,
teeth and even soft organs got broken and petrified.
<
It can mean only one thing: The humans and animals
that existed on earth eons ago were destroyed in an
earth-shattering catastrophe.
<
Anyone -- and I certainly mean ANYONE -- who doubts
that I've discovered thousands upon thousands of
petrified remains of man and animals is a fraud and
a phony.
<
The list includes the so-called "experts" at the
Smithsonian Institution, the University of California
at Berkeley, Harvard University, the U.S. Geological
Survey, Penn State University, the Paleontological
Research Institution, the University of Pennsylvania
and tenured-fossil professors of anthropology,
paleontology, geology, physics and atheism -- to
mention just a few -- in America's universities.
<
I can ask "Why?" But I don't have to since I know
WHY this hoax has long been perpetrated against mankind.
<
It boils down to the protection of vested interests. The
Scoundrels of Science are fully aware that siding with
Truth can adversely affect their careers, their lucrative
weekly paychecks and their cushy positions.
<
God forbid, they dare not make any waves. So the mind-
oggling lie has gone on and on and on.
<
======================
<
PETRIFIED BONES, TEETH, SOFT ORGANS
-- SOME HUMAN -- FOUND BETWEEN COAL VEINS
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FINGERSx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanBrain.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z6femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS08/HumanFemur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skullx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/skullb.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanJaw3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/MoreFossils.jpg
ttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder2.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate2.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate11.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FirstDiscovery.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestTool.jpg
<
========================
<
Oh, you want more? Okay!
<
HUMAN CRANIUM EMBEDDED IN A BOULDER
(Discovered Between Anthracite Veins)
<
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page3_files/body_data/skulla.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page3_files/body_data/skullb.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SkullBoulderSide.jpg
<
The following photos were taken while the human skull in
the boulder was on display at an international exhibit
in Berlin, Germany.
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SwitzerlandExhibit1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SwitzerlandExhibit2.jpg
<
=======================
<
Meanwhile, a variety of other state-of-the-art testing
has confirmed that Ed Conrad's mind-boggling discoveries
are Neither rocks nor concretions but fossils of creatures
that once lived, quite a few of them human.
<
They included testing for the presence of Haversian
canals (the tell-tale sign of bone), CATscans, and
SEM (scanning electronic microscope) investigation,
to mention just a few.
<
And let's NOT FORGET that the late Wilton M. Krogman,
one of the world's foremost human anatomists and
author of the book,"The Human Skeleton in Forensic
Medicine," had personally examined and tested one
of the discoveries and concluded that it's a calvarium,
a human skull with the eye sockets broken off.
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skullx.jpg
<
"COME OVER HERE, DOCTOR.
I WANT YOU TO SEE THE OLDEST
HUMAN SKULL EVER FOUND."
<
-- Wilton Krogman to a colleague
< after confirming fossil is a human skull
<
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/cmon_files/krogwskull.jpg
<
Scrapings from the object embedded in the boulder were tested
by American Medical Laboratories in Chantilly, Va. --
considered the most prestigious medical laboratory in the
world -- which documented that they contain DRIED BLOOD.
<
AML had performed testing on at least a half-dozen of Ed
Conrad's key specimens via Calculus Analysis by Crystal-
ography, the presence of blood was confirmed in an official
"Final Report" authorized by Dr. Nathan Sherman, director
of laboratories.
<
Blood not only was found in the skull-like object embedded
in the boulder but in the specimen that Krogman identified
as a calvarium, a human skull with the eye sockets broken
off; the fossil that he identified as a tibia; in two
specimens that appear to be human jawbones, and in others.
<
It's important to note that highly respected Dr. Geoffrey
Bourne, who had served as director of Yerkes Regional
Primate Research Center for many years, had tested one
of the discoveries between coal veins and identified it
as B-O-N-E in written correspondence.
<
==============================
<
KROGMAN IDENTIFIED THIS FOSSIL AS A TIBIA
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/images/bones.jpg
<
=======================
<
Here's a petrified dinosaur foot still embedded in slate.
http://www.edconrad.com/pics//z3dino.jpg
<
Here are several views of a portion of a giant prehistoric
scorpion identified as such by Krogman.
,
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Scorpion.jpg
<