SOO Spanish courses review

1 view

Jane Park

May 27, 2014, 4:42:22 PM5/27/14
to Carolina Botero, Patricia Díaz, school-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Carolina!

Which courses are these again? Do you mean both:

1) Spanish version of "Introduction to Openness in Education" (D.Wiley) (Introducción a la Educación Abierta) is here: canvas.instructure.com/courses/813222

and

2) The other course is: "LATIn Project's Open text books" (Los libros de texto abiertos del Proyecto LATIn)
https://canvas.instructure.com/courses/813223

I've copied Patricia and SOO list on the feedback so they can chime in with thoughts, questions.

Patricia, see Carolina's feedback. Do you think that some more graphic pieces and activities could be incorporated into both courses?

Best,
Jane

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 3:14 AM, Carolina Botero <carob...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Jane
I looked at the courses
I believe the purpose they look at is achieved as I know them. But to be an stand alone course in the SoO and according to the experience with the librarians (and what you have said on it), they are long, there are not much graphic pieces, excercises are only one kind of them and too openly available for self toughts...
But content and is good...
Should I try to do the green, yeloow, red and so evaluation?

Carolina
Fundación Karisma
@carobotero

--
Jane Park
Project Manager

the School of Open, a collaboration with P2PU: http://schoolofopen.org/

Like what we do? Donate: https://creativecommons.net/donate/

Jane Park

May 28, 2014, 2:37:16 PM5/28/14
to Patricia Díaz, Carolina Botero, school-...@googlegroups.com, Virginia Rodes
Thanks Patricia! I will also take a look with Google translator and give you my feedback before then. :)

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 10:24 AM, Patricia Díaz <pdiaz...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Jane, I agree whith Carolina's feedback.
I think that we can incorporate more graphic pieces and activities into both courses.
Probably we can do it during the month of July.
As soon as we do it we will let you know.

Regards!

Dra. Patricia Díaz Charquero
Docente de Unidad de Capacitación
UdelaR