Can I enable multi AWS accounts in a Single Environment?

Joowon Yoo

Jul 1, 2015, 4:40:06 AM7/1/15
to scalr-...@googlegroups.com
I am managing multiple AWS accounts, and want to register those account on a single environment. Is there a method to do it?

Daniele Testa

Jul 1, 2015, 4:51:56 AM7/1/15
to scalr-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

No, currently Scalr only supports one connection to each cloud per environment.

Regards,
Daniele

Daniele Testa

Jul 1, 2015, 5:04:00 AM7/1/15
to scalr-...@googlegroups.com
May I ask why you want to put all the AWS accounts into one single environment?

Regards,
Daniele

Joowon Yoo

Jul 2, 2015, 1:31:42 AM7/2/15
to scalr-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reply.

I have a role to manage several AWS accounts.
Actually the concept of environments, teams, users, and ACLs is nice, but it will be better if there is a page to view every instances in one page with environment column.

Regards.
Joowon

2015년 7월 1일 수요일 오후 6시 4분 0초 UTC+9, Daniele Testa 님의 말:

Sebastian Stadil

Sep 7, 2015, 6:02:13 PM9/7/15
to scalr-...@googlegroups.com
Would you mind elaborating on what you mean by "manage" when you say that you have a role to manage several AWS accounts? We'd like to understand the problem that you are trying to solve with your question to see instances from every AWS account from one page.

Thanks,
Sebastian