scalr-server installation in ubuntu 12.04

faizan ahmad

Oct 10, 2016, 8:33:01 AM10/10/16
to scalr-discuss
Hi ,

I am installing scalr with following commands :

# Install the repository
curl -L https://packagecloud.io/install/repositories/scalr/scalr-server-oss/script.deb | sudo bash

# Install Scalr
sudo apt-get install -y scalr-server

first one command executed successfully, but when we execute (
sudo apt-get install -y scalr-server )
command then occurred below error
E: Unable to locate package scalar-server

Please if any one have idea, so please help and provide me solution.

Marc O'Brien

Oct 10, 2016, 2:58:40 PM10/10/16
to scalr-discuss
Hi Faizan,

This message indicates that you have not successfully completed the script execution to install the Scalr repository, or you are attempting to install the wrong package.  First steps here would be for you to double check that the repository script did complete successfully, and then verify that you are attempting to install the correct package ("scalr-server" not
"scalar-server" as your error indicates.)

Many thanks,
Wm. Marc O'Brien

Scalr Technical Support