Any plans for Azure support?

已查看 13 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Dmitri Toubelis

未读,
2015年10月21日 19:29:422015/10/21
收件人 scalr-discuss
My client runs a hybrid cloud with AWS, Rackspace and Azure and they asked me to provide recommendations for a management platform. I worked with Scalr on my previous project and I would like to include it as an option, but it looks like there is no support for Azure. Are there any plans for it?

Michael Lochead

未读,
2015年10月21日 19:46:002015/10/21
收件人 scalr-...@googlegroups.com
HI Dmitri,

Scalr added support for Azure with release 5.9.8 of our Enterprise Edition in early August of this past year.

The current version of our OSS release is a bit behind this release, so it is correct that it does not support Azure.

The OSS release should catch up to 5.9.8 by approximately the end of the calendar year.

Thanks,
Michael

On Oct 21, 2015, at 5:29 PM, Dmitri Toubelis <dmi...@toubelis.org> wrote:

My client runs a hybrid cloud with AWS, Rackspace and Azure and they asked me to provide recommendations for a management platform. I worked with Scalr on my previous project and I would like to include it as an option, but it looks like there is no support for Azure. Are there any plans for it?

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子