Webhook for Scalr

Venkata Prasanth

Aug 5, 2016, 9:04:34 AM8/5/16
to scalr-...@googlegroups.com
we are trying to capture the JSON payload of Scalr  in form of a log file or a separate file. Could any one help us on this. Please.

Marc O'Brien

Aug 8, 2016, 1:57:05 PM8/8/16
to scalr-discuss
Hi Venkata,

If you have not already done so, take a look at our Webhook documentation within our Wiki as a starting point.  You should be able to use Google search to come up with a few possible solutions to externally capture the webhook as a log file.  A third party solution such as Zapier may give you additional flexibility to accomplish your goals with webhooks.  Example integration tutorial from our wiki available here.  I hope this helps you get started.

Many thanks,
Wm. Marc O'Brien
Scalr Technical Support