How to add on prem Cloud Foundry to Scalr?

praveen chava

Oct 31, 2016, 10:47:30 AM10/31/16
to scalr-discuss
Hi team!!
I'm trying to integrate on prem CF to Scalr. Could you please help me on this?
My CF is running on vSphere with Self-signed certificates

Thanks in advance
Praveen

Marc O'Brien

Oct 31, 2016, 12:23:40 PM10/31/16
to scalr-discuss
Hi Praveen,

You will need to add Cloud Credentials for one of our supported Cloud Platforms.  Getting started guidance is available in our Five Minute Quick Start documentation.  Once you have linked these Cloud Credentials to an Environment, you can then build your Cloud Foundry roles and farms.  For guidance on what this would look like, take a look at our tutorial for Deploying a Cloud Foundry Lattice Cluster.  If you would like to initiate a deeper engagement with us, please reach out to our sales team to discuss your specific use case and what Scalr can do for your needs.

Many thanks,
Wm. Marc O'Brien
Scalr Technical Support

Marc O'Brien

Nov 1, 2016, 5:10:13 PM11/1/16
to scalr-discuss
Hi Praveen,

Quick touch base.  Would it be possible to get your email address so that our Sales team could reach out to you directly?  Our Sales team would love to have a discussion with you to ensure that you are set up for success with Scalr.  If you are not comfortable providing your email address here, you can reach out to in...@scalr.com referencing this post and we will pick up the conversation from there.

Many thanks,
Wm. Marc O'Brien
Scalr Technical Support