Chef Scalr Integration fails with certificate error

Uday Kiran

May 12, 2016, 1:27:36 PM5/12/16
to scalr-discuss
Hi ,

Im getting this error, when i trying to add a chef server running on aws.

Scalr version : scalr-server_5.10.21

http\Client::send(): Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates; SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:
error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed (https://example.com/organizations/orgname//cookbooks)

Please help me fix this issue.

Thanks

Uday

Jett

May 19, 2016, 4:03:14 PM5/19/16
to scalr-discuss
Having the same problem - I have a valid cert on my Chef server, but it won't let me add it to Scalr.

Let me know if you get this fixed.

Dave

Jett

May 20, 2016, 10:32:00 AM5/20/16
to scalr-discuss
Hi Uday,

I got it fixed on my end - I forgot to include the intermediate certs on my chef server.  Once I bundled them together, everything worked for me.

Dave