Timeouts on saving farm - http:proxy error

Enrico Kern

Feb 22, 2017, 10:18:58 AM2/22/17
to scalr-discuss
Hi all,

we have some really big farms, often when we save a farm it will load for exactly 60 seconds and then scalr says the server connection timed out.

In the logs i find this when this happens.

[Wed Feb 22 14:26:00.945313 2017] [proxy:error] [pid 12155] [client xxxx:58271] AH00898: Error reading from remote server returned by /farms/builder/xBuild, referer: xxx

I raised already php timeouts and also added a proxy timeout in the httpd.conf but nothing of that seems to work, somehow also apache doesnt like if i try to enable keepalive (says unknown balancer mode).

Could it be the script which is timing out? its exactly 60 seconds and i cant find it.