Is there option to create EFS in Scalr? Or Shall I proceed through AWS Console and mount it from Scalr.

Venkata Kiran Kumar Cheemalapati

Dec 26, 2016, 11:19:01 AM12/26/16
to scalr-discuss
Hi Team,

I need your help on Scalr.

Is there option to create EFS in Scalr? Or Shall I proceed through AWS Console and mount it from Scalr.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Venkata Kiran.

Michael Lochead

Dec 27, 2016, 3:42:39 PM12/27/16
to scalr-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Venkata,

Currently Scalr provides fully integrated support for EBS (block store), and S3 (object store).

We do not have fully integrated support for EFS at this time. EBS has been the primary requirement for mounted storage from our customers and users, due to speed, flexibility, and relative cost.

However, EFS is something that’s come up a couple times, and likely we will be looking at this.

Thanks,
Michael