Scalarizr Timeout

Iain Mckay

Mar 11, 2014, 8:38:32 AM3/11/14
to scalr-...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys, we've been evaluating scalr for a little while now and upgraded recently to 4.5. We're having an issue now when we provision new servers. Everything works fine, we can access the machine, our provisioning scripts are run, etc. but we get an alert:

"Scalarizr Update Client communication" -> "Connected timed out (110)"

I can't see anything in the logs that suggest what the actual issue is. The fact the server can report back to Scalr to tell it when it has booted, installed scalarizr, etc. suggests to me it isn't a firewall or IP issue.

Can anyone possibly shed any light or give me a starting point to diagnose the issue?

Also, am I correct in thinking that the "Setup PMA" access is supposed to do nothing? Ours sticks saying it's setting it up and to check back in a few minutes, but nothing is ever setup. Is this expected behaviour in the opensource version?