Adding Other Public Cloud Provider

mangesh dhore

Sep 3, 2015, 2:37:37 AM9/3/15
to scalr-discuss

Hello

We are using Other Public Cloud Provider than your List.

In your list you have Amazon, Google etc. public Cloud Provider

Is there any configuration to add new Cloud provider in user interface Or we need to code it.

Our cloud provider is using Amazon like API with signature version 2 not 4.

Thanks.

Sebastian Stadil

Sep 3, 2015, 3:31:39 AM9/3/15
to scalr-discuss
There's no option to add a new cloud provider, but you are certainly welcome to dig into the code and make it work for you.

mangesh dhore

Sep 4, 2015, 2:21:28 AM9/4/15
to scalr-discuss
Thanks For Reply,

If I want to change the code:
  1. Is there any documentation available for that ?
  2.  Which things I need to take into consideration while Coding a particular module ?
  3.  Standards and test cases I need to follow.
  4.  files to change.
  • Configuration file changes
  • database changes
  • framework or architecture
  • UI Level changes
Please provide us the proper guideline for adding new cloud provider.

Thanks,
Mangesh