unsupported ec2 instance types in scalr v.5.1.0

Egor blajenov

Nov 8, 2015, 2:44:53 PM11/8/15
to scalr-discuss
Some ec2 instance types are not supported in my version of scalr. As example - c4.
It looks like the types definition are located in file app/src/Scalr/Modules/Platforms/Ec2/Ec2PlatformModule.php

Will it work if I just define new instance types in this file? how is this safe, can it break anything in my production scalr installation?

Igor Savchenko

Nov 8, 2015, 3:20:09 PM11/8/15
to scalr-...@googlegroups.com
I would strongly recommend you to update to 5.8. Your version of scalr is almost a year old and making any changes in the code will make it harder to upgrade in future.

Regards,
Igor