Unable to add AWS account to environments

raju dinavahi

Nov 14, 2013, 9:54:58 AM11/14/13
to scalr-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
I have just finished installing Scalr open source and trying to add AWS to environments. I am unable to add account and below is the error
Failed to verify your EC2 access key and secret key: AWS Error. Request ListAllMyBuckets failed. Cannot establish connection to AWS server. Empty or too short HTTP message: ''

any hlep on this would be much appreciated.

Regards
Raju

Kunal Patil

Jan 16, 2014, 2:22:45 AM1/16/14
to scalr-...@googlegroups.com

I have a similar problem, and I believe it has to do with the Scalr server needing a proxy to reach the AWS Server. Although I have set a system wide proxy (variables http_proxy and https_proxy are set correctly), I am unable to reach www.aws.amazon.com.

Please advice.