tiered rules for load average based scaling

瀏覽次數:10 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Egor blajenov

未讀,
2015年11月8日 下午3:00:302015/11/8
收件者:scalr-discuss
I've faced the problem that I can't configure 2 or more scaling rules of one type.
For example, I want scale up my farm when load average for 5min is more than 10, or, scale up when load average for 15min is more than 4.
Anybody know the solution?

Michael Lochead

未讀,
2015年11月9日 下午1:28:192015/11/9
收件者:scalr-...@googlegroups.com
HI Egor,

This is not immediately configurable through standard Scalr auto-scale functionality; however, you could create/use custom scaling metrics.

An overview of custom scaling metrics is provided here:

Thanks,
Michael

Michael Lochead | VP of Customer Success | Scalr | mic...@scalr.com | +1.415.799.7897 (o) | +1.650.787.8476 (m)

回覆所有人