Incorrect openstack flavors

James Smith

Feb 22, 2017, 11:29:53 AM2/22/17
to scalr-discuss
I have multiple project/tenant-specific custom flavors defined in openstack, with each openstack project mapped to a scalr account. I've found that only one account's flavors can be "active" at a time - if I log out of account A and into account B, the flavor list is still account A's list - and since account B doesn't have access to those flavors, farm launch fails. If I run warmup-cache.php to clear the cloud cache and log into account B, its flavor list is correct but when I log out and back into account A, its flavor list is wrong. Is this not a supported configuration?

Note: I can work around the issue by making all the custom flavors public, then restricting access via account governance policy - but it doesn't seem like that should be necessary.