Re-branding / Re-skinning Scalr with custom logos etc

Chuck Speaks

Jan 26, 2017, 1:29:26 PM1/26/17
to scalr-discuss
Is there guidance or documentation available with regard to re-branding or re-skinning the Scalr Community user interface?

Use case:  Customer would like their own logos used in place of the Scalr logos.  Second level question would be adding to the UI customer menus and screens for additional functionality.

Thanks for your time.

Marc O'Brien

Jan 26, 2017, 1:42:04 PM1/26/17
to scalr-discuss
Hi Chuck,

Re-branding or re-skinning of Scalr Open Source is not supported.  To further discuss your options related to this use case and Enterprise Scalr, please reach out to our Sales team to open a dialogue.  Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime and we will do our best to point you in the right direction.

Many thanks,
Wm. Marc O'Brien
Scalr Technical Support