status "resuming" even if machine is in state "running" in amazon. And i can't obtain load statistics

Ivan Sinegovsky

Jun 20, 2017, 3:02:37 AM6/20/17
to scalr-discuss

Marc O'Brien

Jun 21, 2017, 5:36:24 PM6/21/17
to scalr-discuss
Hi Ivan,

Typically this behavior indicates that you have a routing endpoint_host defined in your /etc/scalr-server/scalr-server.rb that is not reachable by your instances.  Can you please verify that this value is an address that is reachable by your instances?  If so, next steps would be to take a look at your Scalarizr agent logs on one of the impacted instances for errors:

/var/log/scalarizr.log
/var/log/scalarizr_debug.log
/var/log/scalarizr_update.log

By the way, welcome to the Scalr Open Source community! We're excited to have you join us.  Please feel free to post any issues or questions you have moving forward and we will do our best to lend a hand.

Many thanks,
Wm. Marc O'Brien
Scalr Technical Support