Scalr default roles and images missing

Laurie Kepford

Jul 6, 2016, 6:38:01 PM7/6/16
to scalr-discuss
I am testing out Scalr Open source version 5.11.22.  I may have deleted the roles and images that were originally listed.  They don't show up in the lists, only roles I have created are showing up.

I want to manage another existing VPC that is separate from the one where I have Scalr installed.  I know I can setup VPC peering but I really want to test the VPC Router method.  Only that role does not exist.

Any idea how I can get those roles back?

Marc O'Brien

Jul 6, 2016, 6:57:18 PM7/6/16
to scalr-discuss
Hi Laurie,

Take a look at the Sync Shared Roles documentation on our Wiki for guidance on how to access these shared roles again.

Cheers,
Wm. Marc O'Brien
Scalr Technical Support

Laurie Kepford

Jul 6, 2016, 7:11:25 PM7/6/16
to scalr-discuss
That probably explains why they all disappeared.  I had not done the whitelisting since I reinstalled Scalr.