Access Api

Sonu Agarwal

Jan 2, 2017, 5:16:06 AM1/2/17
to scalr-discuss
I am trying to access scalr api but i am getting this error after doing every documented work

No data was returned by Scalr. This may happen if the preflight request doesn't succeed. Please check that you can reach Scalr, that the API is enabled, that 'https://api-explorer.scalr.com' is in the list of allowed origins for the Scalr API (see the Getting Started page for more details) and that your credentials and parameters are correct.

Marc O'Brien

Jan 3, 2017, 5:31:21 PM1/3/17
to scalr-discuss
Hi Sonu,

Take a look at this previous discussion thread for a report and resolution of similar error behavior.  Your first steps here will be to verify that you have the API enabled with Allowed Origin set in your scalr-server.rb, complete the reconfigure command, and verify the problem persists.  If so, you will then want to look at the Scalr logs on the Scalr server for possible API errors in the web.app.error.log or php error logs.  This should give you a starting point for looking in to this issue.  By the way, welcome to the Scalr Open Source community! We're excited to have you join us.  Please feel free to post any issues or questions you have moving forward and we will do our best to lend a hand.

Many thanks,
Wm. Marc O'Brien
Scalr Technical Support