scalr farm templates storage configuration

Roman Bugaj

Apr 20, 2017, 10:09:29 AM4/20/17
to scalr-discuss
Hi Scalr experts,

In my organization we are trying to create a Farm Template with a role that would include a storage configuration and mount points.
As described in the below blogpost scalr 7.5.2 supports storage configuration via API and indeed it works (I'm able to configure storage for already existing Farm using it's API endpoint.):

http://www.scalr.com/blog/scalr-enterprise-7.5.2-product-update

However the documentation does not mention anything about how to create Farm Template with storage nor I'm able to configure storage in the farm role template section (the resulting farm does not include the required storage).

Does anyone have any working examples of farm role templates that would include additional storage?

Thanks

Marc O'Brien

Apr 24, 2017, 5:35:45 PM4/24/17
to scalr-discuss
Hello Roman,

Thank you for the report.  This is unintended behavior and we are currently investigating.  Please note, if you are using Enterprise Scalr you will want to submit these types of inquiries via your Enterprise Support channel as your primary Support resource.  Let us know if you have any questions.

Many thanks,
Wm. Marc O'Brien
Scalr Technical Support