Manage multiple xenserver via Scalr

himanshu jain

Sep 15, 2016, 9:18:09 AM9/15/16
to scalr-discuss
Hi,

I have multiple Xenserver running as hypervisor in my environment. I did the scalr installation, However when I am trying to check for the way to do server import for Xenserver VMs in scalr, I do not find anything. I can see OPenstack, cloudstack etc but nothing related to xenserver. Could you please assist.

Thanks & Regards,
Himanshu Jain

Marc O'Brien

Sep 15, 2016, 12:46:03 PM9/15/16
to scalr-discuss
Hi Himanshu,

You will need to add credentials for a supported Cloud Platform so that Scalr may interact with the Cloud Platform API in order to manage resources.  For example, this may be OpenStack or CloudStack leveraging Xen or KVM hypervisor.  Take a look at the attached architecture diagram for a description of how this is structured.

Many thanks,
Wm. Marc O'Brien
Scalr Technical Support

Auto Generated Inline Image 1