Please review this case and see if this can actually happen - aws

jinheea...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2015, 1:52:23 AM10/2/15
to scalr-discuss
Please review this case and see if this can actually happen.
I have an AWS account and connected scalr with this AWS account.
I suspended my instance via AWS, and I did not access scalr at that time.
When I checked the AWS dashboard and scalr later on, I found out the instance was already terminated.
I discovered a log from AWS which made scalr execute a command to terminate the instance as follows:

{ "eventVersion":
"1.02",
 "userIdentity":
{ "type":
"IAMUser", "principalId":
"AIDAJQQL6UVIHPNWK75EA", "arn":
"a***************", "accountId":
"7*********", "accessKeyId":
"AKIAJUTERFODJZF2E6VQ", "userName":
"joonilo"
}, "eventTime":
"2015-10-01T08:46:28Z",
 "eventSource":
 "eventName":
"TerminateInstances",
 "awsRegion":
"ap-northeast-1",
 "sourceIPAddress":
"112.175.217.1",
 "userAgent":
"Scalr AWS Client (http://scalr.com) PHP/5.5.26
 pecl_http/1.7.6", "requestParameters":
{ "instancesSet":
{ "items":
[ { "instanceId":
"i-c223e230"
} ] } }, "responseElements":
{ "instancesSet":
{ "items":
[ { "instanceId":
"i-c223e230", "currentState":
{ "code":
48, "name":
"terminated"
}, "previousState":
{ "code":
80, "name":
"stopped"
} } ] } }, "requestID":
"4842612e-a0e7-46b7-8bfa-974771516584",
 "eventID":
"11ab7465-124e-4c98-a11c-d23d4ce83676",
 "eventType":
"AwsApiCall",
 "recipientAccountId":
"7**********"
}

Igor Savchenko

Oct 2, 2015, 2:02:32 AM10/2/15
to scalr-...@googlegroups.com
What is your Scalr version?

Regards,
Igor

jinheea...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2015, 2:58:28 AM10/2/15
to scalr-discuss

My Scalr version is 5.8.29

2015년 10월 2일 금요일 오후 3시 2분 32초 UTC+9, DicsyDel 님의 말:

jinheea...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2015, 5:33:07 AM10/5/15
to scalr-discuss
And I found this optional feature.

Is this going to be applied when creating the Instance Or Every time rebooting??