scalaz 7.2.0-RC1 released!

Kenji Yoshida

Nov 27, 2015, 10:18:32 PM11/27/15
to scalaz
Hi all.

I just released first release candidate of scalaz 7.2 for Scala binary versions 2.10.x, 2.11.x and 2.12.0-M3!

"org.scalaz" %% "scalaz-core" % "7.2.0-RC1"

This is NOT binary compatible with 7.1.x and 7.2.x milestones.

There are some new features and changes. please refer to the release notes
https://github.com/scalaz/scalaz/wiki/7.2.0-R1

This release is scheduled to become 7.2.0 final. That means that
only bug fixes, but no breaking changes will be accepted.
If there are no severe outstanding bugs, 7.2.0 final will be released with in a few days.

Meanwhile, I just create `series/7.3.x` branch. development continues on the new branch on GitHub.
Please be extra careful when selecting the correct branch for pull requests.

Cheers.
Kenji (@xuwei-k)

Kenji Yoshida

Nov 27, 2015, 10:23:00 PM11/27/15
to scalaz
Oops, I was mistaken about release notes url.