Issues with installation on windows

Oleksandr Bezhan

Sep 18, 2013, 3:19:54 PM9/18/13
to scalat...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I'm trying to go through installation instuctions http://scalatra.org/2.2/getting-started/installation.html
I've installed conscript, but cannot install giter8 with it.
My command is:
cs n8han/giter8
Output:
'cs' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
With experiments I found that this command do run the script:
> sh cs n8han/giter8
But I'm getting the following output:
Error during sbt execution: Could not find configuration file '/c/Users/alex/.conscript/n8han/conscript/cs/launchconfig'.  Searched:
        file:/C:/Users/alex/bin/
        file:/C:/Users/alex/
        file:/C:/Users/alex/.conscript/

Ivan Porto Carrero

Sep 18, 2013, 4:34:09 PM9/18/13
to scalat...@googlegroups.com

---
Ivan Porto Carrero - Mob: +1 (415) 323-8084
Web: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim