Scalatest maven plugin fails for multi-module projects ?

jan.go...@noesissolutions.com

Mar 24, 2014, 12:53:16 PM3/24/14
to scalate...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm trying to use the Scalatest maven plugin as documented on the site:

<plugin>
  <groupId>org.scalatest</groupId>
  <artifactId>scalatest-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>1.0-RC2</version>
  <configuration>
    <reportsDirectory>${project.build.directory}/surefire-reports</reportsDirectory>
    <junitxml>.</junitxml>
    <filereports>WDF TestSuite.txt</filereports>
  </configuration>
  <executions>
    <execution>
      <id>test</id>
      <goals>
        <goal>test</goal>
      </goals>
    </execution>
  </executions>
</plugin>

It works when building a single module. But it doesn't when doing a clean install for the whole project. It complains about not being able to find the runner class.
I'm probably omitting something obvious. But what can it be ? :-)

BTW: The version should be "1.0-RC2" and not "1.0.RC2" as stated on the website.

jan.go...@noesissolutions.com

Mar 25, 2014, 6:40:32 AM3/25/14
to scalate...@googlegroups.com
Adding ScalaTest in the dependencies of the parent project solved the problem.

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.scalatest</groupId>
      <artifactId>scalatest_2.10</artifactId>
      <version>2.1.2</version>