scalatest-maven-plugin question

Mohnish Kodnani

Oct 21, 2015, 10:35:14 PM10/21/15
to scalatest-users

Hi,

When I run a JUnit tests in java, and I do System.getProperty("java.class.path") I get a list of all the jars in scope defined using maven dependencies.

It also works when I uses JunitRunner.

When I run a scalatest through its maven plugin and I do the same, I just get a maven plexus jar in the java.class.path property rather than all the maven dependencies.

This happens at command line when running mvn test -Dsuite-<>.

When I run it through intellij, it also works.

How do I get scalatest maven plugin to pass/set java.class.path. I am using that property to setup another property for my hadoop cluster testing hadoop job.

Thanks
mohnish