tags and TestNG groups

Materia Confusa

May 26, 2016, 5:16:46 PM5/26/16
to scalatest-users
Is it my imagination or does specifying tags to include and exclude also work with group names defined for TestNG? I did not expect this to work, but I tried:

testOnly -- -n "runMe" -l "ignoreMe"

This ran and ignored the TestNG groups correctly it seems. I do not see this documented anywhere.

Bill Venners

May 26, 2016, 5:32:57 PM5/26/16
to scalate...@googlegroups.com
Hi Materia,

Yes, that was the intent, and it looks like that is not mentioned in the documentation. We'll add it to the documentation.

Bill

ScalaTest itself, and documentation, is available here:
http://www.artima.com/scalatest
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "scalatest-users" group.

Bill Venners
Artima, Inc.
http://www.artima.com

Materia Confusa