How to exclude dependency from classpath?

Steve Orelse

Aug 25, 2015, 3:13:31 PM8/25/15
to scalatest-users
Assume that we have scala maven projects A and B. Project B has project A as a compile dependency. The goal is to test project B solely.
I have chosen to copy project A, making a mock-module A1, which has the same packages and API, but returns only valid objects without any logical processing.
Mock-project A1 is added to B's pom as a dependency for test scope.

I've managed to replace project A with mock-project A1 using this configuration for maven-surefire-plugin:
<configuration>

<classpathDependencyExcludes>

<classpathDependencyExclude>AProjectGroupId:AProjectArtifactId</classpathDependencyExclude>

</classpathDependencyExcludes>
</configuration>

But I can't seem to find such configuration abilities for scalatest-maven-plugin.
So, how do I exclude dependency from classpath for tests in scalatest plugin? I'm guessing it also can be done in scala-maven-plugin for testCompile goal, but I still can't find how to configure it.