ScalaTest/ScalaUtils 2.1.3 released

Bill Venners

Apr 5, 2014, 3:45:51 PM4/5/14
to scala-a...@googlegroups.com, scalate...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Today we released version 2.1.3 of ScalaTest and ScalaUtils. I didn't send an announcement for 2.1.1 or 2.1.2 to these lists, so I'll include their changes in the list of enhancements and bug fixes below. 2.1.3 is maintenance release and should be binary compatible with previous 2.1.x releases.

View the release notes:

http://scalatest.org/release_notes/2.1.3

Enhancements since 2.1.0

- Added -z argument support to SBT integration.
- Enhanced Prettifier.default to handle scala.xml.NodeSeq and scala.xml.NodeBuffer.
- Enhanced Prettifier.default to handle object that has class type Fred extends Seq[Fred].
- Refactored Prettifier.default to use stringPrefix for better performance.
- Added -t argument support to sbt integration.
- Disallow any suffix for Runner command line arguments that do not take a suffix. This will give a better error message if someone enters -z"database" instead of -z "database".

Bug fixes since 2.1.0

- Added missing must support to noException, a [SomeException] and an [Exception] matcher syntax.
- Fixed StackOverflowError problem in Prettifier.default method when used with scala.xml.Node.
- Fixed an owner chain problem in the assert macro (issue 276).

Thanks.

Bill
----
Bill Venners