Failed to run a test with a duplicate name in a different package in Eclipse

John Arrowwood

Apr 20, 2016, 10:59:33 PM4/20/16
to scalatest-users
I noticed when I had test classes with the same name, just in different packages, that when I right-clicked on one and told it to run as a ScalaTest file, it ran the other one.

Is it a requirement that the class names be unique, or should that use case have worked?

Bill Venners

Apr 20, 2016, 11:13:14 PM4/20/16
to scalate...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

That sounds like bug in an IDE. Which IDE was that?

Bill

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 7:59 PM, John Arrowwood <jarr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I noticed when I had test classes with the same name, just in different packages, that when I right-clicked on one and told it to run as a ScalaTest file, it ran the other one.

Is it a requirement that the class names be unique, or should that use case have worked?

ScalaTest itself, and documentation, is available here:
http://www.artima.com/scalatest
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "scalatest-users" group.

Bill Venners
Artima, Inc.
http://www.artima.com

John Arrowwood