Discover and run Java TestNG tests automatically in maven

Jason Chaffee

Jul 21, 2016, 9:51:20 AM7/21/16
to scalatest-users
It there a way for scalatest to discover TestNG tests and run them automatically as maven does with surefire?  We have a bunch of legacy TestNG tests and do not use a a TestNG xml file.  It would be nice to be able to run all tests with one test runner.  The only other option I can think of is to keep using surefire for Java based TestNG tests and use the scaliest maven plugin for the ScalaTest tests. However, that gives you two sets of tests run and two sets of test reports which makes it a little clunky.